Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2014, 09:48 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,462,376 times

Advertisements

LoL, sure. Let's all start handing out tickets, arresting people, and holding court. If they resist, shoot them.

Nothing wrong with everyone being a law enforcement officer, court system, and legal system. Why not make up our own laws while we are at it?

Old 04-09-2014, 09:49 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,837,396 times
300 responses over a medallion. i rest my case with white male conservatives.

Old 04-09-2014, 09:57 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,993,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post

Translation: since white people didn't know it was a racist symbol (and now it's been exposed as such) then it isn't racist.

Sure, they may not have oppressed white people, or have acted out their message. But don't you think if given the chance, they wouldn't act on their message? Hey, they're free to believe as they want, as is Jay Z, but to deny that it isn't a racist message is hypocrisy. Their message is "white people are evil, and seen as weak." Ummmm, yeah... that's not racist.

Old 04-09-2014, 09:59 AM

26,500 posts, read 15,084,039 times
Quote:
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." -MLK Jr.

To those obfuscating the fact that the "Nation of Gods and Earths" is a racist organization, I ask you to stop tacitly cooperating with the evil of racism.

Old 04-09-2014, 10:04 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,465,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I guess that's why the mainstream media is not covering it...it's too obscure.

And anyway, who cares what some singer does or wears?
How many people, in actuality, are going to be influenced by something a celebrity wears?

not many; not newsworthy.
You guess wrong. When the Duck Dynasty guy said that homosexuality and bestiality were both sins, the media went into an uproar. When Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a dirty name the media went into an uproar. When Don Imus called some black women nappy headed the media went into an uproar.

When Charlie Rangel called white people crackers on a radio show, the mainstream media didn't cover it. And now when Jay Z wears the symbol of a black racist group, the mainstream media ignores it.

Can you honestly tell me if a white celebrity wore a necklace with KKK on it, that the news media would ignore that? Of course not.

This is liberal media bias, pure and simple.

Old 04-09-2014, 10:05 AM

241 posts, read 172,495 times
Sounds good to me! Cops make it up as they go anyways!

Old 04-09-2014, 10:11 AM

29,219 posts, read 22,376,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Of Four View Post
You gonna shout USA USA USA as they shoot him in the back like they did at Ruby Ridge or as they torch his home as they did in Waco? Ugh..so many bootlickers here.
Nobody's going to shoot anybody.
Ruby Ridge and Waco both occurred 20 over years ago, and the federal policies changed afterward. There have been many peaceful outcomes for similar confrontations ever since.

And this isn't about the 1st Amendment at all. The rancher is nothing more than a thief, stealing vital grazing that other law-abiding ranchers pay for. I'm sure all those folks are lifelong rock-ribbed conservatives; I've yet to meet a Nevada rancher who isn't one. Theft is theft, even when the perp tries to disguise it with wing nut rhetoric. The turtles are just a convenient excuse, and a very poor one at that.

Bootlickers? It seems to me you are eagerly licking some boots of your own choosing, pops. How's that cow manure taste on that bum's boots?

Old 04-09-2014, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
You guess wrong. When the Duck Dynasty guy said that homosexuality and bestiality were both sins, the media went into an uproar. When Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a dirty name the media went into an uproar. When Don Imus called some black women nappy headed the media went into an uproar.

When Charlie Rangel called white people crackers on a radio show, the mainstream media didn't cover it. And now when Jay Z wears the symbol of a black racist group, the mainstream media ignores it.

Can you honestly tell me if a white celebrity wore a necklace with KKK on it, that the news media would ignore that? Of course not.

This is liberal media bias, pure and simple.

Exactly! Can you imagine if someone like Kid Rock wore a KKK necklace? The media would have a field day!

Old 04-09-2014, 10:31 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,837,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Exactly! Can you imagine if someone like Kid Rock wore a KKK necklace? The media would have a field day!

you can find pictures of the klan hanging blacks on the internet. the klan is a recognized entity that stirs emotions historically.

some organization nobody has ever heard of before does not do the same, and to pretend it does with phony outrage weakens your argument.

99 percent of the population never heard of this group until yesterday. there are white groups all over this country in basements that organize, you think i care if i see someone say 14/88 or whatever it is. quit reaching and admit that since jay z is black this is an issue. i dont have a problem with that, i expect that from white male conservatives.

Old 04-09-2014, 10:47 AM

Quote:
you can find pictures of the klan hanging blacks on the internet. the klan is a recognized entity that stirs emotions historically.

some organization nobody has ever heard of before does not do the same, and to pretend it does with phony outrage weakens your argument.

99 percent of the population never heard of this group until yesterday. there are white groups all over this country in basements that organize, you think i care if i see someone say 14/88 or whatever it is. quit reaching and admit that since jay z is black this is an issue. i dont have a problem with that, i expect that from white male conservatives.

I have absolutely no love for the Klan. Quite frankly, the Klan doesn't like anyone white or black who isn't a WASP! I was baptized Catholic, so I can tell you they have no love for me either! Nevertheless it is a racist mesage, and if given the chance to act on it, who is to say they wouldn't? As for JAY Z's skin color, I don't give a flying f*** if the man has purple skin! Never once did I say I had an issue with JAY Z's skin color. You ASSume that! But apparently because his skin color is different, so he isn't allowed to be called out for his hypocrisy! Welcome to the United States of double standards!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies