Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2014, 02:15 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
I did not know that victims of the IRS targeting scandal, Fast and Furious gun running scam, and the countless millions kicked of their healthcare plan are imaginary victims...

Then again ignore reality, ignore victims, ignore the Constitution...
A dead man at the hands of democrats gun running, giving guns to drug lords. Silencing Obama's political opponents, people losing their healthcare because of Obamacare then being forced onto Obamacare and then counted in the 7 million, then counted as a success. LOL

Wow, the poor can't see through this and are cheaply bought.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2014, 02:16 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,745,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikBEggs View Post
Tell me when these trillions are due?
Day or 50 years from now, the debt will be called to be paid, and being 23 I will have to pay for the lies and promises by politicians to be reelected.

This is generational thrift..And know leftist lies will white wash that fact..

Old 04-08-2014, 02:18 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,745,694 times
Quote:
That's a terrible argument.

We both probably pay more than you. Even still, if the government is "too big" and taxes are "too much," why is Warren Buffet advocating higher taxes?
Yeah he does, why? because he can afford them, other can not he factors this to close the door behind him to prevent others from competing with him,.

Old 04-08-2014, 02:21 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,073,096 times
Quote:
Why do conservatives constantly try to obstruct the government?

The government is made up of people; not aliens. We elect the government.
I only got through a few pages of this thread but saw a number of posts from you. If you actually answered the question that was asked originally (ie. why do Liberals trust government so much) please direct me to the post so that I can read your answer.

If you did not answer the question, would you please do so.

Old 04-08-2014, 02:24 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,097,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
This is generational thrift..And know leftist lies will white wash that fact..
Generational theft? Is that why the TP is so keen on reforming social security and medicare? Oh wait... Open your eyes, the conservative base is over the age of 50 and will do anything they can to prevent reform to the point that by the time you are ready to retire and have contributed your whole life, nothing will be left.

Old 04-08-2014, 02:27 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
Generational theft? Is that why the TP is so keen on reforming social security and medicare? Oh wait... Open your eyes, the conservative base is over the age of 50 and will do anything they can to prevent reform to the point that by the time you are ready to retire and have contributed your whole life, nothing will be left.
LOL, your post reminds me about how you think the $17 Trillion is not due now. You are all for it being paid in the future, just keep the welfare check coming... i.e., generational theft.

Leave it to government to FORCE people to pay into social security saying it is for your future and when they must pay they try to call make it appear to be welfare.

Old 04-08-2014, 02:30 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,097,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
LOL, your post reminds me about how you think the $17 Trillion is not due now. You are all for it being paid in the future, just keep the welfare check coming... i.e., generational
theft.
I never said anything about it not being due now, nor do I get a welfare check. Why do you lie so much? You have a real problem with strawmen.

Old 04-08-2014, 02:52 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,531,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
I never said anything about it not being due now, nor do I get a welfare check. Why do you lie so much? You have a real problem with strawmen.
The title of this thread itself is a false premise.

Old 04-08-2014, 02:52 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,753,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
Heres an amazing testimony. It may have been posted before but it's worth a bump anyway.
Dems love Big Government because they love to control other people's lives.

Old 04-08-2014, 02:54 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,753,051 times
Quote:
We elect the government.

No, we don't. Only a tiny percent of government is elected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies