Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2014, 02:14 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,380,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Liberal fantasy yet again..

Here's one of the many reasons the poll below is so bad

90k to loose Health Insurance in Nevada

This might be the worst poll yet
And how does either link pertain to Benghazi?
They don't. At all. This is just dumb deflection. Benghazi is a loser as an issue. Pursuing Benghazi can turn all those favorable polls for the Repubs on their head in a second and a half.

By the way, lose is spelled with one o. Loose is an entirely different word. Know the difference.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2014, 04:22 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,170,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
This is one of the weirdest spins I have ever seen.

All of the men killed in Benghazi were there voluntarily, fully aware that it was dangerous duty, and none of them was younger than 34.

Children?

Please.

Yes children. I have 2 daughters, both are grown, on their own, but they are still MY children. When you at 60, lose your 35 year old son, because of a situation that could have been prevented, dangerous or not, you will realize, that it wasn't weird, nor was it a spin.

Old 05-05-2014, 04:25 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,170,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
Why are you talking about Iraq? I thought this thread was about Benghazi.
I WAS talking about Benghazi, not Iraq. Did I type too fast for you?

Old 05-05-2014, 04:29 PM

32,027 posts, read 36,808,281 times
If congress want to impeach Obama on this I hope they will do so.

Let's get it on, and either remove him from office or move on to other things.

Old 05-05-2014, 10:30 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
Yes children. I have 2 daughters, both are grown, on their own, but they are still MY children. When you at 60, lose your 35 year old son, because of a situation that could have been prevented, dangerous or not, you will realize, that it wasn't weird, nor was it a spin.

Very well communicated. And so true. No parent in this world wants to lose a child before themselves. I know many friends who have lost children before themselves. And you never can bring yourself to understand why, no matter how they died. This case, BS did not have to happen and Period.

No spin, dead is dead, and these souls went way before their time. And your children are always your babys, I know, but they are.

Old 05-05-2014, 10:37 PM

7,541 posts, read 11,579,521 times

Ed Shultz Rips Republicans Over Another Benghazi Hearing - YouTube

Old 05-06-2014, 07:22 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,683,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I'd expect Republicans to claim nothing other than that. They're really good at making things up.

In any case, pointing it out pretty much ends the whole Benghazi discussion with all but the most rabid Obamaphobes. But in their case, nothing will ever register with them. They're still on the birther bandwagon, too.

During the first week of testimony from the congressional hearing, a woman from the State Department was asked if lack of security was in any way connected to lack of funding, and she said "No" not 'maybe,' not 'might have been,' she flat out said 'NO.'

Old 05-06-2014, 01:12 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,227,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
When those that have nothing need to "establish the truth", they have to resort to phony conspiracy theories.
4 American are dead and you say its phony

Old 05-06-2014, 01:26 PM

741 posts, read 764,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
4 American are dead and you say its phony
I don't see anyone saying the deaths were "phony." What's phony is the insincerity of the Anti-Americans who have so little concern for the lost lives, and who think they can gain political capital by working so hard, and so unsuccessfully, to create an scandal/issue where there is none. Care about the lost lives? Then those who say they do should show it.

Old 05-06-2014, 01:29 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,227,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longford View Post
I don't see anyone saying the deaths were "phony." What's phony is the insincerity of the Anti-Americans who have so little concern for the lost lives, and who think they can gain political capital by working so hard, and so unsuccessfully, to create an scandal/issue where there is none. Care about the lost lives? Then those who say they do should show it.
The deaths are the scandal how and why did they have to die?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies