Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2014, 05:39 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,863,405 times

Advertisements

Judging from the House and Obamacare, I suspect we have 40+ more Benghazi "investigations" yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2014, 07:11 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,702,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Judging from the House and Obamacare, I suspect we have 40+ more Benghazi "investigations" yet.
It might take that long, if Democrats keep stalling as they have been. And, if it does take that long, so be it. As long as we get to the bottom of it and bring everything to light. We have a lying, deceptive, intentionally non-transparent administration. We shouldn't just shrug and move on.

Old 05-05-2014, 07:16 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Question Benghazigate...

How come the guys who voted to reduce embassy security (house Pubs) are now whimpering and whining about terrorists making a successful attack?

Epic deflection?

I report.

You decide.

Old 05-05-2014, 07:59 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,848,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Right-

"Everyone knows............."

a.Lindsey Graham is a RINO
b. The republicans are going to take the Senate anyway
c. the purpose of the investigation, like Watergate, is to find the truth and restore the integrity of the Oval Office.

Perhaps YOU could tell us-

1. Where was Obama on the night of the Benghazi attack

2. Why was Obama not in the situation room?

3. When was Obama informed of the attack?

4. Did Obama order any specific actions?

5. Did Obama have any other communications with anyone after being informed of the attack?

6. Who ordered that no military intervention be sent?

7. Who altered the intelligence information to suggest that the attack was in response to a video?

8. Did Obama order that the attack was a result of the video?

9. Did someone else create the "video" lie and later inform Obama?

10. When did Obama know about the video lie?

11. Why was the public told the video lie, when the truth was known?

12. Was it the fear (as stated in the recent email), that the lie was created to preserve Obama's presidential hopes?

Given that YOU know all of the answers, please let the rest of us know, as we will have to wait for the results of the special congressional investigation otherwise.
Why don't read the House's Armed service's committee report. Many of your questions are answered in that report.

Old 05-05-2014, 08:04 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Why don't read the House's Armed service's committee report. Many of your questions are answered in that report.
But...but...but...they aren't the RIGHT answers! (i.e., the ones Conservatives want.)

Old 05-05-2014, 08:41 AM

30,073 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post

.............. based on incomplete information, which has not been released from the White House.

If you know the answers to all of those questions, please provide them to the congressional select panel, as it would save the tax payers money. When those questions are answered, the next logical progression will be impeachment hearings.

Do liberals understand that without uniform enforcement of the law that there is no law? For the same reasons that Nixon needed to be impeached, Obama must, and will be, impeached to restore some faith in the office of the POTUS and the legal system.

Old 05-05-2014, 08:49 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Quote:
.............. based on incomplete information, which has not been released from the White House.
You're right--you caught the White House coordinating talking points. No other administration in the history of the country has ever done anything so egregious.

Quote:
If you know the answers to all of those questions, please provide them to the congressional select panel, as it would save the tax payers money. When those questions are answered, the next logical progression will be impeachment hearings.
I like how you have already decided that "the next logical progression will be impeachment." You give away the game, Hawkeye. You don't even pretend to be objective about this "investigation." You have already decided on the conclusion you want and now you are in search of something to support it.

What happens when you don't get the answers you want? Will you impeach Obama for sneaking a smoke and lying to the American public by saying he quit? It's obvious from the Clinton impeachment that the GOP will try to take down any Democratic president for the flimsiest of reasons, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Old 05-05-2014, 09:41 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,170,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Conservatives have no clue what constitutes an impeachable offense. Their silly fantasies about getting this president out of office just go on and on and on and on...

[YAWN]
And I am absolutely sure, had BUSH been the one to handle this the same way you would still be yawning?
/sarcasm

Mothers and fathers lost their children due to someone's incorrect handling of a situation, then they lie to us about it. I realize lying isn't an impeachable offense, and I also realize that we have been lied to so many times by this current administration, that you probably don't care about the lies any longer.

Even Politifact has labeled OBAMA as stating the "Lie of the year", in 2013. Now quote frankly, I think that both parties are full of complete idiots, both voter and elected, but let's be honest, how many politicians, have received the honor of "Lie of the Year".

Old 05-05-2014, 11:53 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,085,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
Mothers and fathers lost their children due to someone's incorrect handling of a situation, then they lie to us about it.
This is one of the weirdest spins I have ever seen.

All of the men killed in Benghazi were there voluntarily, fully aware that it was dangerous duty, and none of them was younger than 34.

Children?

Please.

Old 05-05-2014, 11:56 AM

3,555 posts, read 4,097,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post

Mothers and fathers lost their children due to someone's incorrect handling of a situation, then they lie to us about it.
Why are you talking about Iraq? I thought this thread was about Benghazi.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies