Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 05:26 PM

1,634 posts, read 1,210,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
I agree, but if it was a woman taking a picture of a man the proper response would be the man repeatedly punching her in the face?
Well, forget the sex double standard...nobody can argue it logically or honestly. It is painfully apparent in society.

But, it never dawned on me until right now....and I hate to bring it up again.

What about the Janelle Ambrosia/Narvell Benning incident???

If Janelle Ambrosia attacked Benning for recording her and refusing to do so when he stopped....would any men have come to help her?

Some have stated that it was totally within Bennings rights to film the surroundings. I guess that applies to Cumia too.

Old 07-03-2014, 05:34 PM

14,483 posts, read 11,287,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
I agree, but if it was a woman taking a picture of a man the proper response would be the man repeatedly punching her in the face?
The "woman" should be locked up. That's really how this story should end.

Old 07-03-2014, 05:57 PM

5,251 posts, read 14,253,074 times
So if some one takes a photo if you it's nice to know you can attack them and call them a white ****, and still blame the person being attacked.

Old 07-03-2014, 06:15 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,097,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
The "woman" should be locked up. That's really how this story should end.
Why? There is no evidence whatsoever that anything happened.

Old 07-03-2014, 07:47 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,862,519 times
What an epic Twitter rant -- I don't think I've seen the "c" word that many times in my entire life.

I'm not familiar with who this guy is, but he must have ultimate job security. If any of the rest of us went off like this, we'd likely be fired very soon after.

Old 07-03-2014, 08:11 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,134,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
What an epic Twitter rant -- I don't think I've seen the "c" word that many times in my entire life.

I'm not familiar with who this guy is, but he must have ultimate job security. If any of the rest of us went off like this, we'd likely be fired very soon after.
He is a shock jock. Supposedly this rant is very tame compared to what he has said on his radio show. He has also said some absolutely horrific things on the radio that are not race related.

Old 07-03-2014, 09:10 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,038,973 times
What did he do wrong? I don't like his show but he's right to be ticked off. Nothing bigoted about what he said either.
I've seen some angry black women and its nothing to joke about. Some are very frightening when mad and crazy. Rude as well. That's not bigoted, its the truth and most people have witnessed it whether they want to admit it or not

Old 07-03-2014, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
What did he do wrong? I don't like his show but he's right to be ticked off. Nothing bigoted about what he said either.
I've seen some angry black women and its nothing to joke about. Some are very frightening when mad and crazy. Rude as well. That's not bigoted, its the truth and most people have witnessed it whether they want to admit it or not
Well for starters are we suppose to just take the word from a professional loudmouth who gets paid to be the biggest idiot ******* he can be while making stories and pranks up? I'll wait for more information, but I doubt there will be any. In the alleged picture he took she is already pissed off, which would seem to inidicate he already did something douchey.

Old 07-03-2014, 09:20 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,038,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
Well for starters are we suppose to just take the word from a professional loudmouth who gets paid to be the biggest idiot ******* he can be while making stories and pranks up? I'll wait for more information, but I doubt there will be any.
Shock jock or not, an angry tirade like that usually happens because something happened. Like i said, I dont like the show or him. I think its filth and trash. But if what he says did happen, I don't fail him for his anger.

Old 07-03-2014, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Shock jock or not, an angry tirade like that usually happens because something happened. Like i said, I dont like the show or him. I think its filth and trash. But if what he says did happen, I don't fail him for his anger.
Nor do I, but I would expect an adult to be able to express anger as an adult.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies