Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2014, 09:03 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Enough with the decorated officer crap.

Two shots to the head for an unarmed assailant sounds appropriate to you.
Where do you live? Somalia.

BTW, you have no proof Michael Brown was rushing anyone at this point in time, so why keep
repeating it.

At least I know he was shot in the head twice, because a forensic autopsy states as much.
No story is going to satisfy you. You were the one posting that Wilson should have just got back in his car and locked the door if Brown was attacking him.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:05 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Along with the rest of the shots and along with all the statements that will be given. I have heard at least one statement that backed up what the officer said 100% and matched the evidence. Keep in mind those that saw the event and are willing to share it with the police will have to do so without their names being released if their statement does not match what some want it to be, otherwise they would be in serious danger themselves, never underestimate the mod mentality.
I agree with everything you just said. But since eye witness accounts are never that reliable,
especially when there is a crowd mentality ( the Troy Davis case in GA comes to mind) that this
case will primarily be based on the forensics and whether folks like it or not, on the testimony
of Mr. Johnson.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:05 AM

518 posts, read 764,389 times
Quote:
Enough with the decorated officer crap.

Two shots to the head for an unarmed assailant sounds appropriate to you.
Where do you live? Somalia.

BTW, you have no proof Michael Brown was rushing anyone at this point in time, so why keep
repeating it.

At least I know he was shot in the head twice, because a forensic autopsy states as much.
Obviously the two sides are entrenched in their belief. Let's let a proper court and jury decide before painting MB or the LEO as either total thug or a corrupt cop.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:06 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times
Who created this whole "charging at the cop" narrative.

I'm curious as to where that started.

25,619 posts, read 36,707,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
I'm really curious if whether the cop who shot Brown had been one of the three black officers on the Ferguson police force, if we would be seeing the same displays of protest we are now.

Is this entire display because of a dislike of a predominantly white police force, or police in general?

Is it the cop's actions or the cop's color that is the main fuel for this fire?

Rhetorical Prose suits you well young Jedi.

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
I agree with everything you just said. But since eye witness accounts are never that reliable,
especially when there is a crowd mentality ( the Troy Davis case in GA comes to mind) that this
case will primarily be based on the forensics and whether folks like it or not, on the testimony
of Mr. Johnson.
No, not just Johnson. 40 FBI agents went around talking to people in the area.
Johnson is just one you know of and his credibility is shot.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:07 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,707,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
No story is going to satisfy you. You were the one posting that Wilson should have just got back in his car and locked the door if Brown was attacking him.

And where have we heard that before.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:08 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Great job...schools are now closed in Ferguson....because of protesting..

And some people in this thread are proud of that....
People don't see solutions when they are living without a way out. If we invested half as much in the schools of this country as we do in welfare we would probably not see this going on.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:08 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
No that is not what I stated. I stated that if Wilson felt that he could not handle an
out of control 300 pound assailant, he should have calmly gotten back into his
vehicle, called for back up and waited until they got there.

Is it really your standing, that police are suppose to escalate situations, instead of diffuse them.
Because if that is the case, there are police officers all over this country that will disagree with you.
Unlike the narrative that is being parading on here by some, cops do not take pride in shooting and
killing citizens and avoid it at ALL costs, if it can be helped.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:09 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Who created this whole "charging at the cop" narrative.

I'm curious as to where that started.
This is what is believed to be the officer's report.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies