Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 04:05 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,516,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattoedDad View Post
Let the sheep vaccinate themselves and their children...not our concern. Those of us that are EDUCATED on the subject know the truth and we know better to put the poisons in our bodies or our children's bodies. No point in arguing with a dead horse...they all think they know better.
Keep your kids away from mine and if one of them gets polio and is crippled, or dies from measles don't blame medicine - blame losers like Jenny and the idiots who listen to her. Blame conspiracy sites like (Un)Natural (News), then blame yourself for being stupid in regards to preventable disease.

Old 08-27-2014, 04:05 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,941,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
And this is why people are being killed by anti-vaxxers. They let fear set their beliefs rather then science. OMG poisons! Oh noes!

real honest science says you're wrong.
What???

Old 08-27-2014, 04:06 PM

47,005 posts, read 26,056,438 times
Quote:
LOVE watching the Doctor and Jenny DESTROY the vaccine lovers.
Finding anyone less qualified than Wakefield was a challenge, but damn if the anti-vaxxers didn't step up. Nothing says robust science like a former Playmate who lets herself be injected with an aggressive neurotoxin to look better.

Old 08-27-2014, 04:07 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,886,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Finding anyone less qualified than Wakefield was a challenge, but damn if the anti-vaxxers didn't step up. Nothing says robust science like a former Playmate who lets herself be injected with an aggressive neurotoxin to look better.
And smokes e-cigarettes! Yech!

This thread is too weird even for me, a staunch vaccine defender. Play on, kiddos!

Old 08-27-2014, 04:08 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,465,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
I'd considered calling his providers, potentially posing as Mike Adams myself, to extract more evidence
You should and tell us all about it. Make a website detailing why this is wrong and be sure to detail what you did.

Please feel free to DM me if you do with a link to the site.

Old 08-27-2014, 04:18 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,941,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
You should and tell us all about it. Make a website detailing why this is wrong and be sure to detail what you did.

Please feel free to DM me if you do with a link to the site.
Sounds like you advocate such behavior. That quote from your link, is not mine. Your posting presents it out of context, as if it is. My understanding is this is a TOS violation. May want to correct that.

Quote:
Just clicked on the last links. This seems highly subjective and accusatory in nature. NM libelous. I see nothing to substantiate such strong claims. Templates, scrapers and website downloads abound. An anonymous offshore hosting and domain? Seriously? Ummm, Look at what this guy is advocating and saying? Where is the evidence for such an outrageous claim?

quote:
After doing a bit of digging, what I found has convinced me that Mike Adams published MonsantoCollaborators.org himself using an offshore hosting company and domain registrar to attempt to hide his identity, and then claimed it was from a third-party to shield himself from liability for posting a "hit list" on an article saying that his followers were morally obligated to kill these people.
I'd considered calling his providers, potentially posing as Mike Adams myself, to extract more evidence

Old 08-27-2014, 04:26 PM

430 posts, read 380,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Keep your kids away from mine and if one of them gets polio and is crippled, or dies from measles don't blame medicine - blame losers like Jenny and the idiots who listen to her. Blame conspiracy sites like (Un)Natural (News), then blame yourself for being stupid in regards to preventable disease.
Didn't watch them destroy those "doctors" evidence did ya? Its quite awesome! I guess my doctor my kids see is a moron...he refuses to give them shots. Took quite a bit of work to find a decent doctor who wasn't on big pharma's payroll..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Did you watch the video? I mean they bring up several topics I am sure you can try and prove wrong if you want.

Old 08-27-2014, 04:26 PM

4,130 posts, read 4,465,618 times
Quote:
Sounds like you advocate such behavior. That quote from your link, is not mine. Your posting presents it out of context, as if it is. My understanding is this is a TOS violation. May want to correct that.
You wanted to to gather evidence. Why say you should? It is your responsibility to provide your due diligence if you want to dispute it. It has been perfectly in context for everyone else so far.

If you want to make up rules and try to threaten people...feel free.

Old 08-27-2014, 04:52 PM

47,005 posts, read 26,056,438 times
Quote:
Didn't watch them destroy those "doctors" evidence did ya? Its quite awesome! I guess my doctor my kids see is a moron...he refuses to give them shots. Took quite a bit of work to find a decent doctor who wasn't on big pharma's payroll..

Did you watch the video? I mean they bring up several topics I am sure you can try and prove wrong if you want.
I normally don't do argumentum-ad-youtube. However, I made an exception, and it was the exact same correlation-equals-causation tripe that we've been hearing ad nauseam. Can I have my 4 minutes back?

Old 08-27-2014, 04:55 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,774,190 times
Instead of automatically concluding that, "It must be false because Natural News reported it" instead of a "credible", ie, mainstream news network like CNN you can do some of your own research to find the truth.

Natural News claims that the bombshell comes from a senior scientist at the CDC named William W. Thompson, Ph.D. who admits that the CDC omitted data concerning the impact of the MMR vaccine on African American boys [3.36 times more likely to become autistic] receiving the vaccine prior to the age of 36 months.

You can find his most recent statement on his attorney's website.
August 27, 2014 Press Release, "Statement of William W. Thompson, Ph.D., Regarding the 2004 Article Examining the Possibility of a Relationship Between MMR Vaccine and Autism"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies