Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 08:44 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,202,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Hardly. Multiple administrations in Hawaii, both REPUBLICAN and Democratic.

The federal government is not a puppet master.
When was Obama's birth certificate an issue during a Republican administration and what action was taken to investigate?

Old 08-28-2014, 08:52 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
When was Obama's birth certificate an issue during a Republican administration and what action was taken to investigate?
Linda Lingle was the Republican Governor of Hawaii in 2008, when the birther dreck was at its peak. She verified (on more than one occasion, actually) that the president's birth records were on file in Hawaii.

Right Now - Hawaii Gov. Lingle answers the birthers, who remain surprisingly unconvinced

She was actually on the mainland campaigning for McCain at the time. What earthly reason would she have to lie when she was actively campaigning for Obama's opponent?

Of course, I'm aware that logic will fail to register with you. I think birthers are lacking the logic gene. Either that or it's nullified by their over-sized racism gene.

Old 08-28-2014, 09:00 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
his grandmother witnessed Obama's birth in Kenya
Birthers can never recall the name of the president's father, who was born in Kenya.

No cure for stupid

Old 08-28-2014, 10:53 AM

26,578 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
The "validation" of his BC was done after he came into office and controlled all the strings of power down to and including the very Democratic Hawaii.
wrong bideshi. the first verification came in october 31, 2008, before the 2008 election, under republican governor ( and mccain supporter ) linda lingle.

08-93.JPG (image)

Old 08-28-2014, 11:00 AM

13,692 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricS39 View Post
Blog: Tamar Yonah , Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes. - Arutz Sheva

This article authenticates that there is missing proof of what hospital Obama was born in, and also that his grandmother witnessed Obama's birth in Kenya. Not even in Hawaii!

I am now starting to believe that the US state of Hawaii used its island autonomy to obstruct justice to get Obama into the White House and that there's layers of State of Hawaii fraud behind this. And under the unquestionable authority states have, Federal authorities cannot butt into intra-state affairs easily. Hawaii has hence a lot of leeway to decide what to do with their birth certificates and if they really want to, could certify pretty much anyone to be Hawaiian born.

Hawaii mysteriously stopped issuing long-form non-computer-generated birth certificates after 2001, claiming this was their way to go digital. What I think it was really about was 2001 was the first year Obama told the state of Hawaii "I am contemplating running for president in '04, start tampering with evidence so you can get me in as a Hawaii born president. Because since I really was born in Kenya and long form birth certificates indicate what hospital the birth is , I'm so screwed...just help me out Hawaii...eliminate long form birth certificates and then if asked to produce one you can make a fake one and have a waiver of the right to ask questions, which is exactly what they did I think

So on order to do this in a non-discriminatory way, Hawaii decided to ban EVERY citizen's long form birth certificate so you can't tell what hospital the subject was born...in the name of going digital and saving trees. But also what brought Obama to Hawaii all the way from Kenya? There's not even a story about why he ended up in Hawaii and he never discusses it.

Hawaii possibly knew they could get Obama a fake birth certificate and swear to it because they are an island so they can claim it's how we do things in Hawaii...and man don't you love Hawaii it's beautiful place so just be quiet and trust the state

So Hawaii went against its own customs to forge Obama a birth certificate and then authenticated its own corruptions signed by the state itself possibly?

I must admit, one of the funnier 'birther' threads started for quite a while.

Tell us: in 2001, exactly whom did Obama ask to start the process of creating these fraudulent documents, including the newspaper birth announcements? You say Obama 'told the state of Hawaii', but one cannot really 'talk' to a land mass like a 'state'. I guess one could take out ads in the newspapers of said state, addressing the people of said state, but that hardly seems wise, since you are letting every person in Hawaii on your nefarious plan.

Or maybe Obama simply visited the state of Hawaii in 2001, and knocked on doors in the state capitol building? That seems possible, if a bit unwise. Perhaps, when a person answered his knock, Obama would ask "Are you a Republican?" If the person said "yes", then Obama would excuse himself, saying he was looking for the washroom.

Or may be Obama 'drunk called' various agencies one night in 2001, asking each person who answered if "this is the agency that creates false documents for future presidents".

"Oh, no sir. You want the 'Agency for the Perpetuation of Presidential Fraud'. I can give you their hotline, if you wish".

Obama: "Score!".

It does seem that your argument appears to hinge on Hawaii being an 'island onto itself'. I will note that we also have Puerto Rico, which is an island, as well as Manhattan island.

As the Sundance Kid said to Butch:

"You just keep thinking, Butch. That's what you're good at".

Old 08-28-2014, 11:10 AM

Quote:
This article authenticates....
the article doesn't "authenticate" anything. it just regurgitates some old debunked birther myths.

Quote:
.... that there is missing proof of what hospital Obama was born in, and also that his grandmother witnessed Obama's birth in Kenya. Not even in Hawaii!
wrong.

sara obama never said such a thing and repeatedly stated that obama was born in hawaii. here's the complete transcript of the interview that birthers had originally edited to make it appear as if she did.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-co...iptlulu109.pdf

Quote:
Hawaii mysteriously stopped issuing long-form non-computer-generated birth certificates after 2001, claiming this was their way to go digital.
nothing mysterious at all about it. most states are going digital with copies of vital records. welcome to the 21st century.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:13 AM

1,026 posts, read 1,192,819 times
If President Obama has so much power and influence over so many people that he can get government officials, both Democrat and Republican, to concoct, agree to, and keep quiet about such a elaborate scam, why did he bother with an election? He should have saved the time and money, marched into the White House, and declared himself president.

Last edited by raindrop101; 08-28-2014 at 11:21 AM..

Old 08-28-2014, 11:14 AM

352 posts, read 324,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Sigh. Birthers. Their inanity never ends.

Now that you've read this birther's latest silly fiction, how about some facts?

The Debunker's Guide to Obama Conspiracy Theories

The Fogbow: Birthers Debunked :: Home
The fact that there are still birthers at this point is just sad. I don't know how anyone can actually be dumb enough to believe all these conspiracy theories. It's been a long con by (who exactly?) to install this man into the presidency so he can make America into a Communist nation. That's the actual thinking behind these people, I can't even think of a word powerful enough to express the utter stupidity of these "theories". There's tinfoil hat theories and then there's complete delusional psychosis.

Just admit that you can't believe a black(ish) man would be capable of achieving enough to be elected president. At least then you wouldn't sound like a raving derelict.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I must admit, one of the funnier 'birther' threads started for quite a while.
no arguments here.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:23 AM

Quote:
..... because they are an island ....
what is your theory of the existence of contemporaneous 1961 birth announcements available on microfilm in multiple libraries across the continental US including the library of congress?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies