Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 06:56 AM

1,690 posts, read 2,059,743 times

Advertisements

Blog: Tamar Yonah , Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes. - Arutz Sheva

This article authenticates that there is missing proof of what hospital Obama was born in, and also that his grandmother witnessed Obama's birth in Kenya. Not even in Hawaii!

I am now starting to believe that the US state of Hawaii used its island autonomy to obstruct justice to get Obama into the White House and that there's layers of State of Hawaii fraud behind this. And under the unquestionable authority states have, Federal authorities cannot butt into intra-state affairs easily. Hawaii has hence a lot of leeway to decide what to do with their birth certificates and if they really want to, could certify pretty much anyone to be Hawaiian born.

Hawaii mysteriously stopped issuing long-form non-computer-generated birth certificates after 2001, claiming this was their way to go digital. What I think it was really about was 2001 was the first year Obama told the state of Hawaii "I am contemplating running for president in '04, start tampering with evidence so you can get me in as a Hawaii born president. Because since I really was born in Kenya and long form birth certificates indicate what hospital the birth is , I'm so screwed...just help me out Hawaii...eliminate long form birth certificates and then if asked to produce one you can make a fake one and have a waiver of the right to ask questions, which is exactly what they did I think

So on order to do this in a non-discriminatory way, Hawaii decided to ban EVERY citizen's long form birth certificate so you can't tell what hospital the subject was born...in the name of going digital and saving trees. But also what brought Obama to Hawaii all the way from Kenya? There's not even a story about why he ended up in Hawaii and he never discusses it.

Hawaii possibly knew they could get Obama a fake birth certificate and swear to it because they are an island so they can claim it's how we do things in Hawaii...and man don't you love Hawaii it's beautiful place so just be quiet and trust the state

So Hawaii went against its own customs to forge Obama a birth certificate and then authenticated its own corruptions signed by the state itself possibly?

Last edited by EricS39; 08-28-2014 at 07:05 AM..

Old 08-28-2014, 07:02 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,191,140 times
We won't find out until this criminal administration is gone. When/if a Republican president controls the DOJ, CIA, FBI, IRS, NSA, DHS, SSA, State Department etc., we will be able to get some answers. I hope they don't let it drop just because he's left office. Many in this administration need to go to prison, Holder first among them.

Old 08-28-2014, 07:19 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,864,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricS39 View Post
Blog: Tamar Yonah , Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes. - Arutz Sheva

This article authenticates that there is missing proof of what hospital Obama was born in, and also that his grandmother witnessed Obama's birth in Kenya. Not even in Hawaii!

I am now starting to believe that the US state of Hawaii used its island autonomy to obstruct justice to get Obama into the White House and that there's layers of State of Hawaii fraud behind this. And under the unquestionable authority states have, Federal authorities cannot butt into intra-state affairs easily. Hawaii has hence a lot of leeway to decide what to do with their birth certificates and if they really want to, could certify pretty much anyone to be Hawaiian born.

Hawaii mysteriously stopped issuing long-form non-computer-generated birth certificates after 2001, claiming this was their way to go digital. What I think it was really about was 2001 was the first year Obama told the state of Hawaii "I am contemplating running for president in '04, start tampering with evidence so you can get me in as a Hawaii born president. Because since I really was born in Kenya and long form birth certificates indicate what hospital the birth is , I'm so screwed...just help me out Hawaii...eliminate long form birth certificates and then if asked to produce one you can make a fake one and have a waiver of the right to ask questions, which is exactly what they did I think

So on order to do this in a non-discriminatory way, Hawaii decided to ban EVERY citizen's long form birth certificate so you can't tell what hospital the subject was born...in the name of going digital and saving trees. But also what brought Obama to Hawaii all the way from Kenya? There's not even a story about why he ended up in Hawaii and he never discusses it.

Hawaii possibly knew they could get Obama a fake birth certificate and swear to it because they are an island so they can claim it's how we do things in Hawaii...and man don't you love Hawaii it's beautiful place so just be quiet and trust the state

So Hawaii went against its own customs to forge Obama a birth certificate and then authenticated its own corruptions signed by the state itself possibly?
Why?

Old 08-28-2014, 07:27 AM

1,690 posts, read 2,059,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Why?
If we can't authenticate his birth in USA then it's time for Joey Biden to step up

Old 08-28-2014, 07:27 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,868,945 times
Quote:

Sigh. Birthers. Their inanity never ends.

Now that you've read this birther's latest silly fiction, how about some facts?

The Debunker's Guide to Obama Conspiracy Theories

The Fogbow: Birthers Debunked :: Home

Old 08-28-2014, 08:08 AM

Quote:
If we can't authenticate his birth in USA then it's time for Joey Biden to step up
Hawaii has affirmed Obama's birth in the United States.

My question was why would Hawaii, multiple administrations and officials, both Republican and Democrat, commit fraud on the United States. Because that is what you are claiming. And it makes no sense at all.

Old 08-28-2014, 08:12 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,191,140 times
As I said. There will be no way to determine the truth until this administration is gone.

The "validation" of his BC was done after he came into office and controlled all the strings of power down to and including the very Democratic Hawaii.

Old 08-28-2014, 08:19 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,931,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Hawaii has affirmed Obama's birth in the United States.

My question was why would Hawaii, multiple administrations and officials, both Republican and Democrat, commit fraud on the United States. Because that is what you are claiming. And it makes no sense at all.
Making sense is not in the skill set of Birthers.

Old 08-28-2014, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
As I said. There will be no way to determine the truth until this administration is gone.

The "validation" of his BC was done after he came into office and controlled all the strings of power down to and including the very Democratic Hawaii.
Hardly. Multiple administrations in Hawaii, both REPUBLICAN and Democratic.

The federal government is not a puppet master.

Old 08-28-2014, 08:33 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,868,945 times
Quote:
The truth was determined six years ago. Now if you say there will be no way to ever convince birthers of the truth, well, there we would agree. They can never accept it because the truth exposes them for the racists and idiots they are.

Quote:
The governor of Hawaii at the time was a Republican.

Last edited by HeyJude514; 08-28-2014 at 08:54 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies