Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 01:54 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,876,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
There aren't many people who dislike Obama more than me or wish he had not been elected but people; can't we just drop this thing. At this point it isn't even an issue, I wanted to say "what difference does it make" but I don't want to be connected with the person who made that phrase famous either. Obama was elected twice, he has less that 2 1/2 years left in the Whitehouse. Maybe more should have been done before he was elected to prove one way or the other, but he is our President, nothing is going to change that and now we need to move on.
Every official who has access to his records has verified his eligibility, again and again and again and again. But that's still not enough for you? You want more?

You claimed a while back that you were absolutely not a birther, and yet here you are, birthing again.

Old 08-28-2014, 02:00 PM

1,026 posts, read 1,193,180 times
Quote:
Maybe more should have been done before he was elected to prove one way or the other, but he is our President, nothing is going to change that and now we need to move on.
What more could he possibly do? He has provided a long and short form of his birth certificate, complete with verification of its authenticity from the proper authorities.

What do you consider proof?

Old 08-28-2014, 02:08 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,242,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Hawaii has affirmed Obama's birth in the United States.

My question was why would Hawaii, multiple administrations and officials, both Republican and Democrat, commit fraud on the United States. Because that is what you are claiming. And it makes no sense at all.
Government officials and employees in Hawaii, like pretty much any state, would say ANYTHING a presiding President wants it to say. Their livelihoods and future careers depend on it.

With the federal government having the gold mine of income tax since 1913, Presidents have tons of leeway to sent inconceivable amounts of money to states that support them. Hawaii has the potential to lose countless billions if Obama decides it isn't a proper sycophant, and no Hawaiian elected official will be re-elected if that money train slackens in the least.

BTW, Hawaii is well-known as a place where virtually anyone with money can get "verification" of being born on U.S. soil. Check out one expose here: Count the ways to get Hawaii ‘birth certificate’.

Old 08-28-2014, 02:17 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
Government officials and employees in Hawaii, like pretty much any state, would say ANYTHING a presiding President wants it to say.
once again, the facts of obama's birth were confirmed by state officials on OCTOBER 31, 2008 and are supported by the 1961 HI birth index ( available to the public ) and contemporaneous newspaper announcements available on microfilm in multiple libraries across the US including the library of congress.

Old 08-28-2014, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Government officials and employees in Hawaii, like pretty much any state, would say ANYTHING a presiding President wants it to say. Their livelihoods and future careers depend on it.

With the federal government having the gold mine of income tax since 1913, Presidents have tons of leeway to sent inconceivable amounts of money to states that support them. Hawaii has the potential to lose countless billions if Obama decides it isn't a proper sycophant, and no Hawaiian elected official will be re-elected if that money train slackens in the least.

BTW, Hawaii is well-known as a place where virtually anyone with money can get "verification" of being born on U.S. soil. Check out one expose here: Count the ways to get Hawaii ‘birth certificate’.
Yes, by all means, let's use the site--WND--that created and fostered the birther mythology, to shore up birther myths. I suppose you go to Stormfront for unbiased opinions about the KKK, too, right?

The rest of your post is simply too ridiculous to warrant a response. States will lie about their official records to keep money coming in? Okaaaaay.

Have I ever mentioned how stupid birther talking points are? I give you this post as Exhibit A.

Last edited by HeyJude514; 08-28-2014 at 02:29 PM..

Old 08-28-2014, 02:20 PM

Quote:
BTW, Hawaii is well-known as a place where virtually anyone with money can get "verification" of being born on U.S. soil.
no it's not. there has yet to be any proof put forward to support this claim.

Quote:
Check out one expose here: Count the ways to get Hawaii ‘birth certificate’.
which are nearly identical to the laws in every other US state.

Old 08-28-2014, 02:35 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,772,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raindrop101 View Post
What more could he possibly do? He has provided a long and short form of his birth certificate, complete with verification of its authenticity from the proper authorities.

What do you consider proof?
OFGS: read what I responded: I sample said, for those who question his birth hospital, it doesn't really make any difference at this time: any questions should have been cleared up before 2008 and there really wasn't nearly the attention giving to the issue before his election as they have since. I have said: drop it, I have never, not once posted any concern as to where he was or wasn't born. So why are you even suggesting I am doubting this!!!!

Old 08-28-2014, 02:45 PM

Quote:
... any questions should have been cleared up before 2008 ....
again, what more do you think could have been done then confirmation by state department of health officials?

Old 08-28-2014, 02:51 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,889,770 times
Quote:

This is GARBAGE.

Old 08-28-2014, 03:02 PM

Quote:
OFGS: read what I responded: I sample said, for those who question his birth hospital, it doesn't really make any difference at this time: any questions should have been cleared up before 2008 and there really wasn't nearly the attention giving to the issue before his election as they have since. I have said: drop it, I have never, not once posted any concern as to where he was or wasn't born. So why are you even suggesting I am doubting this!!!!
Maybe because you just today said this?

Quote:
Maybe more should have been done before he was elected to prove one way or the other but he is our President, nothing is going to change that and now we need to move on.
Sounds like you do, indeed, doubt it, but you are just willing, for the sake of pragmatism because he only has two years left, to let it go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies