Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2014, 02:16 PM

39,231 posts, read 27,623,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post

BLIND hatred, no matter who is the target, no matter who is the wielder, is always the enemy.
Not sure why the heck you argued with me. I never contradicted YOU in the first place sheesh

Just pointed out the fact that NOT all Catholic church was Hitler ass kissers. Swear somebody here just want to freaking argue for the sake of arguing.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:17 PM

39,231 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
Your logic is illogical. Do you know what ISIS is trying to create? Do you know why we are now fighting them?
Lets face it, they cut peoples heads off in the name of islam. Plan and simple. If you deny that, then you're just flat out blind and not willing to open your eyes.
You can keep your head in the sand and act like it's not happening but that won't change reality.
But one can argue that ISIS has hijacked Muslim religion.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:18 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,245,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Liberals still don't understand that we're dealing with people who don't give a damn about reason or moderation therefore traditional ways of dealing with people doesn't work really well. You cannot reason with people who in their hearts believe that others should convert to their religion or die. You cannot reason with people who believe their God endorses them beheading non-believers on video.

You are the one that needs to understand.

Liberals still don't understand

I fully understand who we are dealing with. You are the one that needs to understand that not and for the most part that Muslims are not all extremists.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:18 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Quote:
PLEASE STOP BRINGING UP THINGS THAT HAPPENED 1000 YEARS AGO!!

The world was flat back then as well!!
Just setting one of your fellow Christian cheerleaders straight. You don't get to rewrite history because it shows your religion in a bad light. Which history definitely does.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Your 'heart bleeds'....what a surprise.
I don't care what mulims, christians, jews, or Buddhists believe. They can believe in Unicorns, UFOs and Bigfoot. I don't care.

What I do care about is the fact that whatever they believe in, they feel that the only way to get their point across is to kill innocent men, woman and children.
If they want to fight on the battle field with weapons of war, fine with me. But when you start hitting civilians, blowing up buildings, cutting peoples heads off who are not part of a military operation, then I care.

And, if you don't see a problem with that, I'm really sad that you'd call yourself an American.
Now we know where the term STUPID AMERICAN comes from.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:20 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:
And today's Muslims feel exactly the same way about homosexuals but they also advocate killing women who are raped, women who deny their sexual advances, all people who don't worship Mohammed, anyone who draws a picture of Mohammed, anyone who speaks badly about Mohammed and women who drive... just for good measure.
A relatively small percentage of Muslims in the middle east, have.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:22 PM

1,715 posts, read 4,779,816 times
All muslims may not be not terrorists but their religion says they all hate women so we can agree on that.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Well put.
Just wait though, the libs will bring up the "But Christians kill people to" argument.

I'm Catholic, and if Catholics started believing that it's 'convert or die' you can damn well believe I'd be doing something about it.

At least you have exposed that you are not a very good one.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:26 PM

Quote:
My point is that dangerous blind hatred is a lot bigger issue on the Islamic side of the issue than any other side of the issue. When the Pope beheads someone on live TV let me know.
Have you seen a non extremist or extremist Muslim preacher behead anyone?

Old 09-15-2014, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Blind hatred (calling people names and making strong statements on the internet) is very different from blind hatred (cutting people's heads off, stoning women who were raped and shooting people who don't 100% believe the exact same flavor of Islam that you do).

How many people in this thread are out looking for Muslims to kill? Zero. How many Muslims in this country would condone killing those who disagree with Islam? A lot.

Big general statements require big truths.

How many Muslims in this country would condone killing those who disagree with Islam? A lot.[/quote]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies