Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 02:47 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,559,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
amazing. since my post of #151, no response. the elephant standing in the living room.
You need to read your bible more.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:49 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,525,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
For decades I've listened to liberals cry about fighting wars. This time, it's the war against radical muslims. The only dampening affect on their outrage is the half-black guy in the White House. If there was a white Republican in the Oval Office, liberals would be marching in the streets.

Liars, hypocrites, or America-haters. That describes liberals to a "T."
Restrooms are located by the kiddie pool. (That's where the anti-Christ hangs out.)

Old 09-15-2014, 02:49 PM

1,142 posts, read 2,132,091 times
Do me a favor when you find a peaceful Muslim let me know. I don't know if you are aware that the older brother of the Boston bombing duo was evicted from his mosque 2 or 3 times on Friday prayers for causing a scene and disturbing the services. Friday is their holy day meaning it was probably full and of course there is the Inman that leads the group but in spite of all these people did anyone call to report to the police that a radical Muslim was on the loose. No, not one call. In addition to that incident when the bus bombing happened in the England the neighbors which were Muslim were being interviewed on the news. Many admitted they knew something was going on with those guys. Did anyone call to report that, no. So my feeling is that even if they don't agree with the methods being used (violence) they do nothing to prevent it from happening. My conclusion is therefore there are no peaceful Muslims.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:51 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,559,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ1252 View Post
Do me a favor when you find a peaceful Muslim let me know. I don't know if you are aware that the older brother of the Boston bombing duo was evicted from his mosque 2 or 3 times on Friday prayers for causing a scene and disturbing the services. Friday is their holy day meaning it was probably full and of course there is the Inman that leads the group but in spite of all these people did anyone call to report to the police that a radical Muslim was on the loose. No, not one call. In addition to that incident when the bus bombing happened in the England the neighbors which were Muslim were being interviewed on the news. Many admitted they knew something was going on with those guys. Did anyone call to report that, no. So my feeling is that even if they don't agree with the methods being used (violence) they do nothing to prevent it from happening. My conclusion is therefore there are no peaceful Muslims.
Again, you misspelled the word religion. There's no peaceful religion.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:52 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,235,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
Now you're comparing drug cartels with radical muslims?

Explain: cartels are drug running organizations full of criminals. By definition, they are supposed to be committing crimes.
Radical muslims behead, bomb, stone people to death in the name of their religion. Which others purport to be the religion of peace (what a load of crap that is).

So again, how are they similar?
What they do is also considered a crime if they get caught.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:53 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,869,107 times
Quote:
I know several. One that I know of has a lovely family in St Paul, works as an accountant for Target. He's never hurt anyone, never been involved with extremism. Your conclusion makes no sense. While some may have been perturbed by the Boston bombers, they had no way of knowing what the brothers were planning.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:53 PM

1,715 posts, read 4,776,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Actually they do not hate women and the Koran preaches nothing of the sort. You really need to update your knowledge base, that or simple stop making statements based on your ignorance.
no it just says men are the women's master,ruler maintainers my mistake

Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion [committing a religious sin], admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

—Qur'an , [Quran 4:34]

The above verse 34 uses the word qawwamun to depict the gender role of men. This is the plural form often equated as lord, master, ruler, governor, manager.

Then you have Sharia law the law of Islam. Look at the last one it says it all I need to no about anyone defending it.

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be Halal.
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

Last edited by tworent; 09-15-2014 at 03:03 PM..

Old 09-15-2014, 03:00 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,933,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tworent View Post
no it just says men are the women's master,ruler maintainers my mistake

Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion [committing a religious sin], admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

—Qur'an , [Quran 4:34]

The above verse 34 uses the word qawwamun to depict the gender role of men. This is the plural form often equated as lord, master, ruler, governor, manager.
Yes, very close to the Bible eh. There are other verses also, did your forget to post them, awww.

Old 09-15-2014, 03:01 PM

Let see your data or a diagram pointing of where you pulled that BS from.[/quote]

A mistake. I wasn't quoting you at all. I guess i made a mistake.

IMO you are really handing it to the christian extremists here at CD. THANKS

Old 09-15-2014, 03:04 PM

Quote:
I HAVE KNOWN SOME FOR ABOUT 50 YEARS. Not a thing wrong with them at all. Harder workers than most Christians i know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies