Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2014, 01:54 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
No it isn't and this is the exact kind of stupidity that I'm talking about. You wouldn't have a very hard time finding any Christian today who would agree that stoning is acceptable for a woman who has been raped or has cheated on her husband. You would have a very difficult time finding a Christian who would agree that death is acceptable for those who are non believers in Christianity.

Don't purposely make stupid statements Casper, you aren't a stupid person.
It is acceptable if you live in such a culture. Witches have recently been stoned to death in West Africa. By Christians.

Old 09-15-2014, 01:54 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
By the way, Muslims have always been crazy.

Their cult has always had the psycho ninja nutjobs and the quiet scholarly types who fund their crusades.

Christianity chose enlightenment and science, Islam chose to inculcate their worshipers with zealotry.

Get used to it. Apparently nobody cares to knock it back into the 3rd century where it belongs.
LOL. Christianity didn't "choose" enlightenment. Do you think the Dark Ages were labeled thus because it was dark outside? The Church ruled during that period of time, and they did anything but embrace science. Science and enlightenment advanced despite the hard work of the Christian church to suppress it. It's this kind of myopic thinking--my God is superior to your God--that fuels the dogma wars and leads to the religion inspired violence that plagues the world right now.

Old 09-15-2014, 01:55 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times
Quote:
When? When exactly did Christians murder thousands of innocent people in the name of Jesus? Give us some dates please.

Was not in the thousands at all. Still a Massacre.

Mountain Meadows massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel had a hand in this one.

Today in History: 16 September 1982: Christian Militias Slaughter Palestinians in Refugee Camps in Lebanon

The Christians involved insist that they have killed up to 3,500 Palestinians in retaliation for the assassination of Bachir Gemayel, recently elected as Lebanese president and the leader of the Lebanese Kataeb Party.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Let me guess....like the poster above....you "love all Muslims" too huh?

I think most people can decipher between good and bad....and most people can see that radical Muslims make up the majority of the world's terrorists.

What is it about that theory that you disagree with?

You got that right. Radical Muslims are the terrorists. No moderate normal ones are not.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:01 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Give me something that resembles common sense and I'll refute it. Continue to give me ignorance and I'll continue to point out how stupid your comments are.

Jump toy, jump.
Lol, oh the irony.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:02 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litefoot View Post
You're not the only one.........
Check this Muslim out!

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube
Hitler changed the way Germany took it's census and used it to count Jews. You were counted if you identified as a Jew or had a parent or grandparent who was a Jew.

Seems some here choose to use the same tactics to determine who is a Muslim.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:04 PM

A representation on AEROGUY DC i presume?

Last edited by Versatile; 09-15-2014 at 02:05 PM.. Reason: To ad GUY

Old 09-15-2014, 02:05 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,404,740 times
Quote:
Mad? Nope. Worried that their brand of insanity is a lot crazier than the other brands of insanity that we currently deal with in this country? Yep.

Statistics completely agree with me, you just won't admit it.

Why don't you prove yourself right? Are you a follower of Islam? Yes or No?
Nope. I'm an agnostic atheist. It is all fairy tales to me to begin with. The whole Christian vs. Islam moral superiority is laughable to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
How do you know this person did not start the thread for pure discussion purposes? I do it all the time. Some things I post I don't necessarily believe in totality....but the perspective makes for a lively discussion. At 10 pages long, this person was successful, even if he/she doesn't believe everything in totality.
You're right, I just can't understand what goes on in the head of an angry conservative that is whining about Muslims.

Old 09-15-2014, 02:06 PM

39,226 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
An entire society that was complicit in the Holocaust? And that includes the Catholic Church. While there is the claim that the people didn't know what was going on, the fact is that they knew part of what was going on. They knew when laws were passed restricting Jews in terms of where they lived, in terms of what kind of work they could do, in terms of whether they could leave the country or even move from town to town. They knew when Jews were ordered to wear stars to make them easily identifiable. They knew when Jews were rounded up from their communities, packed on freight cars like animals and taken away, when they were able to buy the treasures and belongings of Jews at rock-bottom prices, to take over the apartments and homes of Jews. What permitted this to happen was BLIND hatred.
So ALL Catholic churches and every single person in Germany had BLIND hatred toward the Jews ? really? I see you need a history lesson. Funny that you are talking about BLIND hatred.

LOL

Old 09-15-2014, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I don't believe I said anything about it. Your "reasoning" is very very poor. You are trying to say that because the majority of the world's terrorists are muslim that means all muslims are terrorists? Really poor poor poor logic on your part. Wow. As I mentioned previously, please get educated. You sound extremely foolish right now.

He is just being consistent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies