Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 07:34 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,754,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
The police were not affective the last time.

They tried.......but, in the end they just watched.
Not enough police, when the NG was called in, things settled down a bit.

Old 11-11-2014, 07:38 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,588,653 times
In six months, the same people will complain that there are no jobs and opportunity in their community and complain that they don't get the help they need.

Old 11-11-2014, 07:39 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,596,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Not enough police, when the NG was called in, things settled down a bit.
If there are more riots the NG needs to unload a few rounds into the rioters. That will settle things down.

Old 11-11-2014, 07:49 AM

13,966 posts, read 5,630,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
What crime are they committing exactly?
Technically, they aren't committing a crime, this is true. Paying money for a location is exactly the same, as you note in a later post, as hiring a PI to track down someone. It may sound menacing and we may interpolate or assume intent, but that is not the same as committing a crime.

It's stupid imho, given that now should anything bad happen to Darren Wilson, the investigation will start about a foot inside the arse of these "RbG Black Rebels" knuckleheads, since they announced a pretty serious interest in knowing Officer Wilson's whereabouts. But unemployed layabout wastrel protestors don't get that particular gig because they are tactical geniuses.

Old 11-11-2014, 08:03 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,352,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
In six months, the same people will complain that there are no jobs and opportunity in their community and complain that they don't get the help they need.
They also will cry because their is a lack of stores.

Old 11-11-2014, 08:24 AM

2,083 posts, read 1,621,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Correct. The intention is clear, but not criminal yet. Conversely, if StormFront was offering $5k for the address of the protest leader's home address & that of his family member's, I suspect Eric Holder would have them in stocks in front of the Ferguson Court House tomorrow.
^^^ Nailed it.

From the history of this group's tweets, its obvious to anyone (I should say most everyone) they're after Wilson's head.

Old 11-11-2014, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vejadu View Post
^^^ Nailed it.

From the history of this group's tweets, its obvious to anyone (I should say most everyone) they're after Wilson's head.
Sure they are.

"Who do we want?"

"Wilson".

"How do we want him"?

"Dead".

Old 11-11-2014, 08:51 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,996,400 times
Interesting. I'm sure there are some here will dismiss this article outright as being racist, but there are some points he makes that make sense in the context of Ferguson-

To Understand the Ferguson Riots, Look to Africa
The con works like this: Blacks claim racism. They scream and demonstrate. Their leaders fly in to pump up the excitement. The lickspittle press clucks about oppression. Lickspittle whites join the demonstrations. Eventually the facts come out, and they are nothing like what was initially claimed–but it makes no difference. Blacks are so drunk on indignation that facts don’t matter, and whites are so drunk on self righteousness they can’t see they were flimflammed.

An even more important point is that a huge number of blacks don't care what really happened [in Ferguson]. An early Rasmussen poll found that 57 percent of blacks think the officer who did the shooting–Darren Wilson–should be found guilty of murder. The figure for whites was 17 percent. Brown's mother says Officer Wilson should be arrested, tried, convicted, and given the death penalty. The Black Panthers are leading groups of blacks in a responsive chant: "What's his name?" "Darren Wilson." "How do we want him?" "Dead."

Old 11-11-2014, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Interesting. I'm sure there are some here will dismiss this article outright as being racist, but there are some points he makes that make sense in the context of Ferguson-

To Understand the Ferguson Riots, Look to Africa
The con works like this: Blacks claim racism. They scream and demonstrate. Their leaders fly in to pump up the excitement. The lickspittle press clucks about oppression. Lickspittle whites join the demonstrations. Eventually the facts come out, and they are nothing like what was initially claimed–but it makes no difference. Blacks are so drunk on indignation that facts don’t matter, and whites are so drunk on self righteousness they can’t see they were flimflammed.

An even more important point is that a huge number of blacks don't care what really happened [in Ferguson]. An early Rasmussen poll found that 57 percent of blacks think the officer who did the shooting–Darren Wilson–should be found guilty of murder. The figure for whites was 17 percent. Brown's mother says Officer Wilson should be arrested, tried, convicted, and given the death penalty. The Black Panthers are leading groups of blacks in a responsive chant: "What's his name?" "Darren Wilson." "How do we want him?" "Dead."
Great article!!!!

Old 11-11-2014, 09:48 AM

1,607 posts, read 3,091,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vejadu View Post
^^^ Nailed it.

agreed, there is no "subliminal message" here or hidden agenda in regards to those tweets. They want his location and relatives location at best to harrass them, at worst well you know.

Anyone even thinking they want it to foster better race relations and have this come to an amicable agreement via a sit down conversation etc etc is really off the deep end.

I hope he is somewhere safe.

The feces is going to hit the fan (again) when it is announced that there is not enough evidence to proceed with a trial against Officer Wilson. Scary for sure. Glad I'm 1500 miles from there and my Mossberg is ready at my front door, but then again I live a town more peaceful than Mayberry and sleep well at night. Good luck Ferguson, you will surely need it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies