Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2014, 06:03 AM

57,311 posts, read 26,228,587 times

Advertisements

Two deaths of unarmed men at the hands of police officers and neither gets out to the grand jury, a trial jury should have determined innocence or guilt in the public eye. Neither DA wanted these to go to trial, cozy relationship with the police you have to wonder what it would take for an indictment.

Old 12-04-2014, 06:49 AM

2,119 posts, read 4,169,169 times
The grand jury obviously heard and saw things we aren't privvy too. I agree with the Ferguson ruling but not the NY ruling.

Old 12-04-2014, 06:51 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,952,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Two deaths of unarmed men at the hands of police officers and neither gets out to the grand jury, a trial jury should have determined innocence or guilt in the public eye. Neither DA wanted these to go to trial, cozy relationship with the police you have to wonder what it would take for an indictment.
And the Whinefest continues.

Sorry, justice was served in the Brown case so you can scratch that one of your list.

Old 12-04-2014, 07:16 AM

1,922 posts, read 2,779,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Already said I'm done debating. But since you tried to call me out.

Violated a man's Constitutional rights while cussing at him.

SHOCK VIDEO: Darren Wilson Violates 1st Amendment “I’ll Lock Your Ass Up”- Arrests Man for Filming | The Free Thought Project

Excessive force claim (the same one he was supposed to receive a medal for)

Attorney: Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson roughed up drug suspect
offering to take someone to jail does not an excessive force make.

In your second example, it was wilson who was assaulted, not the arrested drug dealer.

Also, when a criminal involved in organized crime who's had a history of trouble relating to following the laws of the land, the value of his word is not worth much to me.

Please find some other credible source where Wilson was investigated or proven to have a history of excessive force.

Old 12-04-2014, 07:20 AM

57,311 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
And the Whinefest continues.

Sorry, justice was served in the Brown case so you can scratch that one of your list.
Yes they sure nailed that one LOL

Old 12-04-2014, 07:59 AM

1,989 posts, read 2,536,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yes they sure nailed that one LOL
You're privy to some additional evidence that does not support the GJ decision? I'm sure the GJ would have liked seeing this explosive evidence that turns the case around.

Why didn't they call you to testify?

Old 12-04-2014, 08:59 AM

1,989 posts, read 2,536,798 times
Responded to another post, that was apparently deleted.

Old 12-04-2014, 10:13 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,131,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordlover View Post
offering to take someone to jail does not an excessive force make.

1st Amendment violation. Watch the video. It's not illegal to film Police. Wilson was on his property.

In your second example, it was wilson who was assaulted, not the arrested drug dealer.

Also, when a criminal involved in organized crime who's had a history of trouble relating to following the laws of the land, the value of his word is not worth much to me.

Please find some other credible source where Wilson was investigated or proven to have a history of excessive force.
Both the man arrested, and those who were present in the house both stated the same thing. Wilson was assaulted?

Somehow I keep hearing that narrative whether there's evidence or not.

Old 12-04-2014, 10:18 AM

2,410 posts, read 4,458,018 times
I lost track of this thread back around page 150, so I apologize if this has already been discussed.

Has anyone seen the news stories of a man in Ferguson named Deandre Joshua? They're saying that he was one of the Grand Jury witnesses that corroborated Officer Wilson's story. There's a news story on my FB page saying that shortly after the GJ findings, he was shot in the head and then doused with something and set on fire.

Old 12-04-2014, 10:24 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,214,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb73 View Post
I lost track of this thread back around page 150, so I apologize if this has already been discussed.

Has anyone seen the news stories of a man in Ferguson named Deandre Joshua? They're saying that he was one of the Grand Jury witnesses that corroborated Officer Wilson's story. There's a news story on my FB page saying that shortly after the GJ findings, he was shot in the head and then doused with something and set on fire.
Authorities have not confirmed, but he does fit the profile of a GJ witness. Deandre was a close family friend of Dorian Johnson, who now happens to be in protective custody.

Dorian Johnson is now seen as a snitch in the community and the NAACP has been protecting him. Also the details of his FBI interview were not released with the rest of the Grand Jury documents which would lead one to believe he was an informer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies