Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2014, 01:11 PM

1,607 posts, read 3,092,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Someone in a pickup truck should just "coal roll" them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbAhfThNoco
Need an F350 Power STroke Diesel and coal em up. That would be an instant hit....if you don't think the prius driving granola eating hippies wouldn't look funny with a face full of carbon soot then you have no sense of humor.

Those people need jobs, not cardboard signs stating I am Mike Brown. No, be glad you're not MB..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2014, 01:16 PM

3,244 posts, read 5,243,812 times
I read elsewhere, that she's been getting a lot of food deliveries! That's about the extent of it. I exoect that nearby pizzerias & Chinese take-outs are now declining orders to her address.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
One of these days, somebody is going to do that and wind up charged as an accessory to murder as well as the complete and total loss of every dime they have to civil suit.
Would she & the NYT face criminal charges or civil suits seeking every dime, should someone attack the former officer or his pregnant wife (a police officer herself)?

Old 12-02-2014, 01:22 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,864,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
One of these days, somebody is going to do that and wind up charged as an accessory to murder as well as the complete and total loss of every dime they have to civil suit.

Looks like Browns step-dad might be heading to jail for inciting the riots after the verdict. Has him on full video urging protesters to burn the **** up....and then they did. The Brown family lawyer is in full damage control noting the mothers calls for peace and admitting those things shouldn't have been said....I'm guessing the step dad is quietly pooping his pants now that he's calmed down and facing possible jail time....they might be conciliatory and not charge him if he publically apologizes etc.

Brown's stepfather SHOULD be heading to jail for what he said.

I understand that he was extremely emotional following the verdict, but what he did was absolutely uncalled for.

Old 12-02-2014, 01:24 PM

1,607 posts, read 3,092,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post

I understand that he was extremely emotional following the verdict, but what he did was absolutely uncalled for.
That was shameful what he said, to burn down innocent business owner's livelihoods. He will probably get invited over to Pennsylvania Ave for pancakes with Rev Al, Holder, and obananna.

Old 12-02-2014, 01:26 PM

19,845 posts, read 12,116,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
They didn't just stand on the road. They drove there together and used their vehicles to block the highway. The police should have arrested all of them and impounded their vehicles.
That's why I am so surprised the police did not arrest them? Since when are people allowed to block an entire side of a highway with a blockade of stupid people?

Old 12-02-2014, 01:33 PM

78,444 posts, read 60,652,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake54 View Post
Would she & the NYT face criminal charges or civil suits seeking every dime, should someone attack the former officer or his pregnant wife (a police officer herself)?
Yes, if it could be proven that's how the perp got the location....which you can probably tell from their browsing history.

Old 12-02-2014, 01:42 PM

78,444 posts, read 60,652,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post

There were more people than just him that did it so they are weighing all the footage.

The challenges would be proving that the specific mob he spoke to committed the arsons but tv video probably has that....and then you'd have to weight whether it would be worth charging him in light of all the social unrest and the emotion of the situation.

In short, there will eventually be a lot of charges brought based upon video.

Old 12-02-2014, 01:44 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,247,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckmann View Post
As the late George Wallace once said, any protester lay down in from of my car, well that'll be the last car he lay down in front of .....

I mean, really, I'm at the point where it is time to shoot to maim and kill looters and rioters and so called protesters who make miserable the lives of working people and business owners.

What the H***? What has this country become?

Really just take the law into your own hands. Who decides if a protestor deserves to be shot?

Old 12-02-2014, 06:02 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,889,745 times
I expect Protestors Respect other People time and money.

Old 12-02-2014, 08:56 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,914,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctwhitechin View Post
Need an F350 Power STroke Diesel and coal em up. That would be an instant hit....if you don't think the prius driving granola eating hippies wouldn't look funny with a face full of carbon soot then you have no sense of humor.

Those people need jobs, not cardboard signs stating I am Mike Brown. No, be glad you're not MB..
Easy there. Not all Prius drivers are extreme "lib" asshats tho I catch your drift. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies