Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2015, 05:48 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times

Advertisements

Mircea has had some posts on this regarding the inability of Israel to attack via aircraft successfully. While im not 100% convinced he is right given recent purchases by their military, at the minimum it would be a extreme challenge for them. As such they may consider other alternatives.

Funding a underground in Iran for political overthrow.
A commando mission
cruise missiles

And of course Israel is believed to have nuclear capable cruise missiles that could be used.

Realisticly, I suspect Israel will keep assasinating Iran's nuclear scientists like eating popcorn, and probably investigate fermenting insurrection. Maybe for fun start assassinating leadership folks.

Old 04-05-2015, 05:49 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,052,917 times
This seems to have degenerated into a pissing contest between a supporter of Israel and a supporter of Turkey. Perhaps the two of you can meet-up personally for some kind of contest involving feats of macho, instead of verbally-sparring over which country has the ability to wreak more havoc in warfare.

Old 04-05-2015, 05:52 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,758,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlife95 View Post
By the way, we will produce our 100% own war plane soon. We make large investments in last 10 years for our own technology. For example just in 5-6 years we started to produce our own predators with one of the World's best operative system, maybe the best.

https://www.tai.com.tr/tr/proje/anka
WTF?

Your own link states it's still in still in test phase. It's a propaganda site.

So let's bring this back on topic, Turkey without NATO supplied equipment is currently no threat to Israel. If the Turkey-China deal does go through and China starts sending missiles to Turkey, then Turkey will become a threat and will be dealt with accordingly. Turkey has no power unless someone else supplies it.

Old 04-05-2015, 05:53 PM

1,587 posts, read 1,015,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogead View Post
This seems to have degenerated into a pissing contest between a supporter of Israel and a supporter of Turkey. Perhaps the two of you can meet-up personally for some kind of contest involving feats of macho, instead of verbally-sparring over which country has the ability to wreak more havoc in warfare.
No that poster came in and took the thread off topic by talking about turkey military and all we did was provided facts to show what he said wasn't true. He kept on and we said we wasn't going to respond to him anymore so it's over.

Old 04-05-2015, 06:02 PM

1,587 posts, read 1,015,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Mircea has had some posts on this regarding the inability of Israel to attack via aircraft successfully. While im not 100% convinced he is right given recent purchases by their military, at the minimum it would be a extreme challenge for them. As such they may consider other alternatives.

Funding a underground in Iran for political overthrow.
A commando mission
cruise missiles

And of course Israel is believed to have nuclear capable cruise missiles that could be used.

Realisticly, I suspect Israel will keep assasinating Iran's nuclear scientists like eating popcorn, and probably investigate fermenting insurrection. Maybe for fun start assassinating leadership folks.
Yea you are talking about the Popeye Turbo which is submarine launched long range cruise missile. Iran would probably start hiding their nuclear scientists especially after the last time. But last year Obama was trying to push Israel to stop the Iran nuclear scientist assassination

Old 04-05-2015, 06:02 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,596,615 times
I doubt they will outright attack Iran. I think their style is more like doing some type of covert operation.

Old 04-05-2015, 06:21 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,773,650 times
Nemesisxx: Since you have some first hand experience with the middle east situation I have this question for you: In your opinion is Israel going to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities? Or is it classified information?

Old 04-05-2015, 06:23 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickerman View Post
You know its going to happen. Bibi said many times that Israel would not compromise its security for anybody. In the mind of Israel's leadership Iran's nuclear program is a life and death issue. They aren't going to sit back and do nothing if they think that there is the slightest chance that Iran might build a bomb. But it isn't really the building of the bomb right now that worries Israel as much as it is the preparation for building one that is likely to go on and which at some point in time is going to enable Iran to build one quickly. When the bombing of Iran happens(and it will) all hell is going to break loose. Get ready for WW3.
I don't blame them one bit. Obama's utter stupidity has made the world more dangerous.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL! I do not stand with Obama, but I do STAND WITH AMERICA (Obama does not). And I have told both my Senators how I feel, and told them that they MUST reject this deal, which only serves Iran.

Obama is an ASS!

Old 04-05-2015, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Wouldn't be surprised. Little to soon though. Maybe sometime in the next 12 months.
I hope they do. Somebody needs to be the leader here. It certainly isn't Obama.

Old 04-05-2015, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
The Israelis don't have the capabilities. If they could've, they would've already.

Iran is too far away, and without U.S. assistance (which they won't get and SHOULDN'T get BTW), it's just not doable.
Oh yes they do! You're delusional if you don't think they do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies