Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2015, 08:10 PM

2,423 posts, read 2,094,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsami View Post
if you are blind by choice; it is out my power to bring you eye sight.
Sorry you do not get a free pass. You are not aloud to cop out.

Prove that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is pushing the U.S to war. If you cannot, you have exposed yourself to your constituents with dishonest credibility.

Bibi's speech to the U.S Congress has showed that he chooses a better deal over military action.

Old 04-05-2015, 08:21 PM

847 posts, read 767,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoreJuice View Post
Sorry you do not get a free pass. You are not aloud to cop out.

Prove that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is pushing the U.S to war. If you cannot, you have exposed yourself to your constituents with dishonest credibility.

Bibi's speech to the U.S Congress has showed that he chooses a better deal over military action.
I am sure Mr. Netanyahu wants a "better" deal whatever the heck that means. It is just not possible.

I am pretty sure he wished the Palestinians would shut up and not complain so much but in reality that would not happen either.

What those who have a man crush Mr. Netanyahu don't get is that every country in the world does not have the political leadership like ours. They are not necessarily siting around to see what would make Mr Netanyahu happy tonight. they are looking out for their own country's interest.

besides the so called "Iran" threat is a great election campaign for Mr. Netanyahu. He can use in election campaign after another. nothing like "external enemy" to united the country behind a leader.

Old 04-05-2015, 08:31 PM

1,587 posts, read 1,015,655 times
Quote:
I am sure Mr. Netanyahu wants a "better" deal whatever the heck that means. It is just not possible.
He already said what a better deal would be.

Quote:
I am pretty sure he wished the Palestinians would shut up and not complain so much but in reality that would not happen either.
No he doesn't. The Palestininans are shooting their own foot

Quote:
What those who have a man crush Mr. Netanyahu don't get is that every country in the world does not have the political leadership like ours. They are not necessarily siting around to see what would make Mr Netanyahu happy tonight. they are looking out for their own country's interest.
This is your mistake because the US doesn't have any leadership. No he doesn't sit around at all. He instead goes golfing. O is looking out for his own agenda which is not the best for America.

Quote:
besides the so called "Iran" threat is a great election campaign for Mr. Netanyahu. He can use in election campaign after another. nothing like "external enemy" to united the country behind a leader
The Iran threat is something a lot of countries have expressed including O

Last edited by Devon011; 04-05-2015 at 08:51 PM..

Old 04-05-2015, 08:48 PM

2,423 posts, read 2,094,200 times
Quote:

besides the so called "Iran" threat is a great election campaign for Mr. Netanyahu. He can use in election campaign after another. nothing like "external enemy" to united the country behind a leader.
Back peddling much?

You notice that the Bibi's election is no longer discussed after 48 hours? The Arab world didn't seem to give 2 cents about Bibi's re-election. Just you.. I wonder why... Maybe because of Iran expanding its hegemony.

You still have not proved your statement that Netanyahu expressed to go to war with the U.S or persuade the U.S to go to war. This is not the first time you mentioned this false claim. You provided no proof, and so you back peddled.

You know what a better deal is.. Its simple. Harsher sanctions, viable military threat when ascribable, and stricter terms in preventing nuclear weapons. There expansionist policies will now be funded when sanctions are lifted and its program will be legitimate.

Posters will see that your credibility is shot since you provided nothing but anti Bibi nonsense.

Old 04-05-2015, 09:04 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
I agree with your wise assessment.

Iran, at 1,000 miles, is simply to far away for Israel to mount any sort of strike.

Operation Entebbe

Just because Israeli troops could mount an operation 40 years ago to travel 2,500 miles each way does not mean they could travel 1,000 miles each way today.

//Sarcasm Off
You're really gonna compare Entebbe to taking on Iran? Do your damn homework.

First of all, Tel Aviv to Tehran is 2500 miles, not 1000.

Secondly, transport aircraft have more range than fighter jets.

Moreover, look at the Air space that has to be traveled over from Israel to Uganda and compare that to the Air space needed to fly from Israel to Iran. Looks a hell of a lot more hostile, doesn't it?

Wake up and chill with the dumb****.

Old 04-05-2015, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoreJuice View Post
Posters will see that your credibility is shot since you provided nothing but anti Bibi nonsense.
first: I will not be lectured on credibility from a person who claimed Israel did not fail to provide the U.S yet vote in the UN on the Ukraine resolution.

second. what on earth are you talking about? you yourself have said right here that a military threat is something that ideal to force Iran to do exactly as you (and Mr Netanyahu's government ) wants them to do.

then you turn around and say why would Netanyahu's government want that
I guess he just dropped by the U.S congress to say Hello.

Here is transcript from his recent speech in case you insist on being oblivious to his desire to have Iran Attacked

"For the first time in 100 generations, we, the Jewish people, can defend ourselves.
This is why -- this is why, as a prime minister of Israel, I can promise you one more thing: Even if Israel has to stand alone, Israel will stand.
But I know that Israel does not stand alone. I know that America stands with Israel.
I know that you stand with Israel."

Old 04-05-2015, 09:16 PM

29,542 posts, read 19,636,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Why does Saudi Arabia not just bomb Iran then? If it is so easy as everyone claims, why is Saudi Arabia not doing it if Iran is such a threat?
Because they may lose a war with Iran which has 3 times as many people, and why not let the Jews who have a much more advanced military do it?

Old 04-05-2015, 09:26 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,820,009 times
Israel might well win the battle but lose the war.

The war being world opinion and support. They might be able to drop a nuclear bomb on Iran but I think they'd have very little sympathy world-wide in the following retaliation. And there would be one, sooner or later.

Old 04-05-2015, 09:30 PM

29,542 posts, read 19,636,351 times
^^

What makes you think that it will be the Israelis that drop a nuke? They don't want to see nuclear proliferation in the Middle East., but status quo.

As for world opinion, I think most countries already don't have a great opinion of Israel. And the Israelis probably don't give a ****

Old 04-05-2015, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
fyi: Hamas is Sunni so its a frenemy of Iran.
This is the issue in the U.S
we try to dumb things down to Shia vs Sunni. or Muslim vs. Christian. Hindu vs. Muslim. Budhist vs Hindu.

It is about geo politics.

First of all there are multiple sect of shia vs Sunnis.

Secondly Iran has excellent relations with Sunni majority countries Indonesia or Malasyia, Turkmenistan, Tajikesstan ....

Iran has excellent relations with Hindu Majority India where it has let's say complicated relationship with Pakistan which is next door.

Iran has had excellent relations with China, Japan, south Korea which would be all considered as people who do not believe in the Abrahimic God.

Iran has excellent relations (Iran active finances) Armenia a christian country against Azarbayejan Republic a Shia majority Country.

don't rely on simplistic methods of corporate media such as NyTimes, Washington Post, CNN, Msnbc, Fox for analyzing the world affairs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies