Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2015, 06:27 AM

1,034 posts, read 1,339,193 times

Advertisements

It's only the best medical system in the world if you are rich enough to afford the treatment. That and the fact that he lives in the USA would be the best reason I think he would choose to have a medical procedure done. I am sure had it been life threatening would have had it done abroad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2015, 06:34 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,712,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowchaser2002 View Post
It's only the best medical system in the world if you are rich enough to afford the treatment. That and the fact that he lives in the USA would be the best reason I think he would choose to have a medical procedure done. I am sure had it been life threatening would have had it done abroad.
That is a load of BS. The poorest people in this country routinely receive health care that you would need to be rich to afford in other countries.

Old 06-02-2015, 06:38 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
"He Lives in America"

Haha. What an excuse for the pompous ass known as Kerry.

This is what they sent to pick up "nothing is too good for" Kerry because he wants to have is own personal doctor. Well I guess they needed a plane this large to pick up his huge ego along with the $10,000 bike that made him think he was 20 years old. BTW, It's not part of Obamacare.

Air Force for one: Massive military transport plane that usually carries 100 troops picks up US Secretary of State John Kerry to bring him home after he breaks his leg cycling

Military plane used to fly Kerry across Atlantic so cast can be put on leg in Boston

Old 06-02-2015, 06:42 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
As you know deep down the problem with our medical system isn't the quality of care, it's the cost, the most expensive in the world, just as you know deep down John Kerry can afford it so it's fine.

So, other than the urge to start yet another baseless 'leftie this, leftie that' thread, do you have a point?
Yea....lefties are ignorant hypocrites.

Old 06-02-2015, 06:44 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,396,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
That is a load of BS. The poorest people in this country routinely receive health care that you would need to be rich to afford in other countries.
Yes, and then they often have to declare bankruptcy afterwards. What a great system!

Old 06-02-2015, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Oh, for crying out loud. He lives in the U.S. His family support---which he'll need a lot of when he starts therapy---is here in the States. The security for him in a hospital used to having high profile people from the government will better serve him here than a random hospital aboard could ever do. Not to mention most people like to use surgeons they know and trust. Right wingers who try to make mountains out of moles hills like this just make themselves you look foolish.
If I were a leftie, I wouldn't trust ANY of the 1% overpaid, greedy surgeons in America.

Old 06-02-2015, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Yes, and then they often have to declare bankruptcy afterwards. What a great system!
Prove that statement.

Old 06-02-2015, 06:48 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I was under the impression that America had the worst (or close to the worst) medical system in the world....even behind Cuba and Ethiopia

He broke his leg in France (the leftie Utopia for all that's awesome), went to Switzerland for initial treatment (another leftie Utopia), yet he chose to come to America of all places for surgery!

Can someone please explain this?

Perhaps your impression is wrong.

I'm curious though why you think you need an explaination in regards to someone else.

Old 06-02-2015, 06:51 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,396,200 times
Quote:
Prove that statement.
Medical Bills Are the Biggest Cause of US Bankruptcies: Study

Old 06-02-2015, 06:54 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times
Quote:
If I were a leftie, I wouldn't trust ANY of the 1% overpaid, greedy surgeons in America.
Only people who've never had surgery would say that. Hint: Everything isn't political.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies