Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2015, 01:56 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,488,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
It sucks to be homosexual. None of them will ever find true happiness or contentment with their lives. Oh well.
It sucks to be a conservative. You go through life dumb and bitter - a good demonstration of the argument that ignorance does not always equate to bliss. Oh well.

Old 06-02-2015, 02:05 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,976,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
homosexaulity is a disorder and self esteem issue that starts at a young age.
It's all about attention. when gays are not the center of attention they go into drama mode.
Bingo, we have a winner!

I'm from the old school, it's perversion and something I will never accept as normal.

Old 06-02-2015, 02:10 PM

33,623 posts, read 37,267,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DDESS View Post
I am not denying anyone a right to marry same sex. Like I said in my initial post, if both are over 18 and it is consensual, fine with me. I wish all states and countries would pass the bill and let them marry each other if they want. May as well take an evolutionary step forward and allow humans to marry animals and inanimate objects too - ALL at the same time. Then no one can complain they aren't getting rights anymore.

I even offered them a lollipop. Equal rights for all. We don't need to hear about it every damn day. THIS IS THE UNDERLYING POINT.

How could you not understand that when it was spelled out so simple and clearly?
Aww, be honest you love it, otherwise you would not have begun this thread....Why is it all about sex with you people? What percentage of your life do you spend having sex? What about love, companionship, commitment, etc.? Gays just want what everyone else in your nation have...Only a bigot would bring up marriage to animals and inanimate objects......Are you a bigot? It sure looks that way.

In Canada we made same sex marriage legal ten years ago, and it hasn't been a topic on the news for years....That is the solution, and I'm sure it's coming very soon.

Old 06-02-2015, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snallygaster View Post
should a group of 5 have equal rights to marry?
Off topic, this thread is not about polygamy.

Old 06-02-2015, 02:15 PM

906 posts, read 715,641 times
Sodom and ghomorah, nyc and hollywood

I just watch from the sidelines. An empire imploding, another just waiting in the wings..

Like a phoenix...ashes to ashes, dust to dust...

America making it too easy for us, for us..

Old 06-02-2015, 02:17 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,175,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumisgood View Post
Sodom and ghomorah, nyc and hollywood

I just watch from the sidelines. An empire imploding, another just waiting in the wings..

Like a phoenix...ashes to ashes, dust to dust...

America making it too easy for us, for us..
LOL.. NY and California are pretty much supporting the rest of the country financially. So, please, just watch from the sidelines and be thankful.

Old 06-02-2015, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Sleuth View Post
I think that's what they said about interracial marriage fifty to a hundred years ago, yet that is as popular today as ever before, and enjoys widespread acceptance. They called that a perversion too. Considering the increasing acceptance rate of SSM these days, I think it will just fade into widespread social acceptance as many other things have in the past. The older generations who oppose eventually die off...
Correct, this is no longer an issue in Canada.

Old 06-02-2015, 02:25 PM

906 posts, read 715,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Off topic, this thread is not about polygamy.
Answer the question.

The West encourages homosexuality, but discourages polygamy. The main difference is, polygamy begets life but homosexuality doesn't. Yet, we're the ones that are backward?

Since the world isn't playing by natural laws anymore, I think straight males everwhere should look to take multiple wives. Since no one cares about decency and morality, let's all just act selfishly..

And watch the empire fall together...

Some of us are rather enjoying the basket case Western society is becoming. Hate to openly mock America, but you all are making it hard not to.

Sodom and Ghomorah

Old 06-02-2015, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
And young people who have no clue about much in life get older and become far more conservative than they could ever have imagined. Youngsters like you will become the older generation much sooner than you realize and your beliefs WILL change. Count on it.

And interracial heterosexual marriage is not only in no way comparable to homosexual marriage. Also, it's still exceedingly rare in America.
You have that exactly backwards....The older people will finally realize that they have been wrong on this issue as I did.

Old 06-02-2015, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Obviously, you don't ''get it.''

The Agenda....is, and has been, to Force-feed America with the filthy lifestyle. BRAIN-WASHING is their evil process. LOOK, it's working. More deceived citizens, lacking TRUE Sapience....are joining the Abnormal garbage, even defending them. America IS TOAST. Watch as She falls in the deep dark Cesspool.

Very few CARE !!!
Yeah, right, just like Canada did....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies