Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2015, 12:09 PM

2,014 posts, read 1,534,450 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sagain View Post
My husband and I, while living in the south attempted to go to a "sportsman" type event both in Florida and Texas. He owning 6 or 7 hunting rifles thought it would be like these events 30 years ago, with tents, camping equipment and the like. lol! What a joke on us. We were so distracted by the low life humans walking around dressed in their finest camo , most of their teeth missing, beer guts almost every one, all looking at the most obscene bunch of assault weapons, and knives and weapons that were probabl invented during the dark ages when humans were still using the rack and other torture devices. Long past is the time of sportsmen, now we just have those wanna be warriors just waiting for the armagetton they intend to start and God help those that are just sportsmen. Now they can all get drunk and kill off all the wildlife and start on the humans that aren't the same color as them. Yeeeeeeeha!
Wow, a veritable paean of bigotry and prejudice. I suggest that in future you restrict your visits to Daily Kos gatherings and meeting of the Karl Marx Society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2015, 12:10 PM

2,014 posts, read 1,534,450 times
Quote:
Yes
What color is the sky on your planet?

Old 10-05-2015, 12:13 PM

5,718 posts, read 7,302,291 times
I'm unimpressed by claims of "common sense" from any part of the political spectrum, left, right, or center.

I find that it's usually 99% common, 1% sense.

Old 10-05-2015, 12:14 PM

9,169 posts, read 5,842,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag3.14 View Post
So why do you feel you need them?
Is that a serious question?
I have fire extinguishers I've never used either.

Old 10-05-2015, 12:14 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,957,980 times
Quote:
You are aware of the boatloads of white Europeans that flooded into Africa so they could save themselves during WW1. Running from bombs, rape, torture, mass killings has always been and will always be. Humanity decrees we help as we can. We are doing background checks on all of them, but someone may get thru. But I doubt they will be as big a problem as our home grown terrorists.
Are you talking about the homegrown terrorists you were talking about earlier that haven't committed an act of terror?

Old 10-05-2015, 12:21 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,093,454 times
Quote:
My husband and I, while living in the south attempted to go to a "sportsman" type event both in Florida and Texas. He owning 6 or 7 hunting rifles thought it would be like these events 30 years ago, with tents, camping equipment and the like. lol! What a joke on us. We were so distracted by the low life humans walking around dressed in their finest camo , most of their teeth missing, beer guts almost every one, all looking at the most obscene bunch of assault weapons, and knives and weapons that were probabl invented during the dark ages when humans were still using the rack and other torture devices. Long past is the time of sportsmen, now we just have those wanna be warriors just waiting for the armagetton they intend to start and God help those that are just sportsmen. Now they can all get drunk and kill off all the wildlife and start on the humans that aren't the same color as them. Yeeeeeeeha! Yes
NO........ According to the FBI up to 60 % of all homicides are committed in large metropolitan areas by inner city gangs and drug lords. Not your rural folks.

Better brush up on your bigotry claims.

Old 10-05-2015, 12:37 PM

218 posts, read 215,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
NO........ According to the FBI up to 60 % of all homicides are committed in large metropolitan areas by inner city gangs and drug lords. Not your rural folks.

I wasn't in rural anywhere. I said Florida and Texas, not a lot of rural left in either of those states. Downtown Houston and Tampa don't seem rural to me.

Old 10-05-2015, 12:38 PM

572 posts, read 555,196 times
Quote:
One can only report on that which was seen with my own eyes. It was a terrifying scene. I didn't even know there could be that many white men in a convention center that looked so scary, yikes! I think I would have felt safer in south Chicago!
I'm sure you spoke to each of these Southern 'scary characters' to ascertain that they were in fact involved with the sorts of things that you claimed earlier in this thread, right?

Quote:
We were so distracted by the low life humans walking around dressed in their finest camo , most of their teeth missing, beer guts almost every one, all looking at the most obscene bunch of assault weapons, and knives and weapons that were probabl invented during the dark ages when humans were still using the rack and other torture devices. Long past is the time of sportsmen, now we just have those wanna be warriors just waiting for the armagetton they intend to start and God help those that are just sportsmen. Now they can all get drunk and kill off all the wildlife and start on the humans that aren't the same color as them. Yeeeeeeeha!

Old 10-05-2015, 12:38 PM

218 posts, read 215,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post

Can you be a bigot against your own people?

Old 10-05-2015, 12:41 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,957,980 times
Quote:
Can you be a bigot against your own people?
Yes, you certainly can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies