Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2015, 12:43 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,939,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60sagain View Post
One can only report on that which was seen with my own eyes. It was a terrifying scene. I didn't even know there could be that many white men in a convention center that looked so scary, yikes! I think I would have felt safer in south Chicago!
Aside from looking really scary to you, what criminal acts did they commit that you are aware of?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2015, 12:45 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,048,459 times
Who is barry?

Old 10-05-2015, 12:46 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,086,321 times
Quote:
One can only report on that which was seen with my own eyes. It was a terrifying scene. I didn't even know there could be that many white men in a convention center that looked so scary, yikes! I think I would have felt safer in south Chicago!
How many people were killed there that you witnessed?
I can tell you that is has been reported by the media that 50 people were killed in urban Chicago last week alone! None of them were shot by the scary demographic that you describe in your bigoted terms.

Old 10-05-2015, 12:47 PM

218 posts, read 214,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
I am sure you have a link to support that these are the demographic of the people committing all these crimes.... I'll wait while you go find it..
No, I'll wait for you to find the demographics that point to those nut jobs, not being involved. But I won't hold my breath. You have heard of the branch dividians? Timothy mcveigh..... either of those overly armed white boys ring a bell?

Last edited by 60sagain; 10-05-2015 at 12:48 PM.. Reason: Spelling

Old 10-05-2015, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Aside from looking really scary to you, what criminal acts did they commit that you are aware of?
No more aware than the parents of all these mass shooters. But the types of assault weapons they were clamoring for, made us get the hell out of there. Ruined our whole "new camping equipment" afternoon. The types of weapons are obscene to say the least. The types of people I wouldn't expect to see at a Walmart after 10, Well maybe at a wLmart after 10.

Old 10-05-2015, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Are you talking about the homegrown terrorists you were talking about earlier that haven't committed an act of terror?
You saying we haven't had any home grown terrorists, or am I misreading your post? Where do you suppose our home grown boys get their weapons?

Old 10-05-2015, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsDEN View Post

of course not. just a bunch of good ol boys enjoying a relatively harmless pastime
Yeah, much like David koresch. I'm probably spelling that wrong, but he's not worth looking up.

Old 10-05-2015, 01:02 PM

Quote:
No, I'll wait for you to find the demographics that point to those nut jobs, not being involved. But I won't hold my breath. You have heard of the branch dividians? Timothy mcveigh..... either of those overly armed white boys ring a bell?
The branch dividians had committed no crime that justified the acts of the government. They could have been arrested peacefully, but Janet Reno wanted a show. As for Timothy McVeigh, can you tell me what kind of firearm he used? You were the one that stated these were the terrorists that you observed. You said it, you prove it. I haven't heard of any of these types of people committing terrorist acts. You obviously know they have, so find the link.

Old 10-05-2015, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsDEN View Post
I'm sure you spoke to each of these Southern 'scary characters' to ascertain that they were in fact involved with the sorts of things that you claimed earlier in this thread, right?
When I am at a dog show, I'm not scared, or an art show, or a music venue, or a horse event, or a gathering of white men really anywhere.....but there the type of wePons and the type of personalities were terrifying!

Old 10-05-2015, 01:07 PM

Quote:
No more aware than the parents of all these mass shooters. But the types of assault weapons they were clamoring for, made us get the hell out of there. Ruined our whole "new camping equipment" afternoon. The types of weapons are obscene to say the least. The types of people I wouldn't expect to see at a Walmart after 10, Well maybe at a wLmart after 10.
Please.. A black gun is no more dangerous than a standard semi auto hunting rifle. That is the problem with having a lack of knowledge on a subject and then posting on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies