Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Reverse-Racism a Problem in the United States?
Yes, the ethnic majority (Caucasian) is experiencing racism. 69 75.00%
No, the ethnic majority is not experiencing racism. 23 25.00%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2015, 10:11 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Really? White people are not discriminated against by some people in the black community?

The black community?

Who cares about that when white males are not only legally and openly discriminated against in employment, promotion and education, but this discrimination is seen by those demanding it as something positive.

Old 11-11-2015, 10:11 PM

371 posts, read 257,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kehinde93 View Post
Lol this guy...

I bet one thing if you knew who the Negroes in America you'd change your mind about life real quick. Stay on your lil tirade its pretty amusing.
No more amusing than you WHINING that because my family WORKED we had white privilege. Get off your high horse and think because you are black you have any less options than anyone else. Want something? Go get it. I don't get affirmative action or hired because they need to meet a quota. Mmk. I have been REFUSED a job because I was white...probably good thing in the long run....I don't take kindly to idiots telling me what to do....

Old 11-11-2015, 10:13 PM

756 posts, read 424,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad14 View Post
My grandfather who put himself through college while serving his country in ww2 to become a civil engineer or my other grandfather who quit school in 8th grade but by time he died had retired from working 35 years in 1 company,raised 4 kids,acquired 35 acres of land he farmed and raised cattle and goats on.....yeah that damn white privilege
Well said! Self loathing liberals toss around the term "white privilege" in some misguided attempt to shame people who, in many cases have never committed a racist act or had a truly racist thought in their lives. And as you aptly point out, many of them never had much "privilege" either and had to work damn hard to eke out a living so that today's generation of elitists can point their finger and look down at them for no other reason than they are white.

Old 11-11-2015, 10:14 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
The black community?

Who cares about that when white males are not only legally and openly discriminated against in employment, promotion and education, but this discrimination is seen by those demanding it as something positive.
And yet, most senior executive positions in corporations are staffed by white males, most workers being hired are white males and females, and most university students are white males and females. Actually, the biggest recipient of affirmative action are not black, brown, or yellow people, but your own women. That's right. Next time you whine about affirmative action, go ahead and complain about the white girl that got a promotion because she has a vagina and you don't.

Quote:
When was "race" invented and by who? No one before the 15th century ever heard of a race we were divided based on who we descended from.

You do know imperialism and colonialism go hand in hand, take that to mind when you wonder how racism was spread and who spreaded it.

Name a black on white hate crime equivelant to the destruction of Greenwood, Tulsa, Oklahoma. Name a crime equivelant to Julius Stinney and name one equivelant to the Government assassonation of MLK and Fred Hampton Sr. Since it's so easy I shouldn't have to wait long.
The concept of group power dynamics is entirely lost on them.

Old 11-11-2015, 10:17 PM

64 posts, read 32,137 times
Quote:
No more amusing than you WHINING that because my family WORKED we had white privilege. Get off your high horse and think because you are black you have any less options than anyone else. Want something? Go get it. I don't get affirmative action or hired because they need to meet a quota. Mmk. I have been REFUSED a job because I was white...probably good thing in the long run....I don't take kindly to idiots telling me what to do....
Oh you were refused because you was white and the employer told you that? Should've filed an EEO complaint instead of crying on a message board about it.

Old 11-11-2015, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
And yet, most senior executive positions in corporations are staffed by white males, most workers being hired are white males and females, and most university students are white males and females. Actually, the biggest recipient of affirmative action are not black, brown, or yellow people, but your own women. That's right. Next time you whine about affirmative action, go ahead and complain about the white girl that got a promotion because she has a vagina and you don't.

Exactly. And it's so ironic that they want to talk about someone whining when they're in here pitching the pilot for their own soap opera

Old 11-11-2015, 10:23 PM

371 posts, read 257,865 times
Quote:
Oh you were refused because you was white and the employer told you that? Should've filed an EEO complaint instead of crying on a message board about it.
Like I said. I didn't really care. It was pretty obvious. Trainer was black,hiring manager was black,ALL the trainees were black....yeah....I am assuming by name the person that recommended me for the job thought I was black as well. I am a big boy I take my licks and keep moving...not gonna whine because some idiot didn't like me because I was better than him and it made him look bad and he decided to not hire me...pft his problem I found a better job for better pay!

Old 11-11-2015, 10:25 PM

756 posts, read 424,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
The concept that racism is wrong no matter who practices it is entirely lost on you.

Old 11-11-2015, 10:30 PM

369 posts, read 374,387 times
Reverse racism? Would that mean, being racist against someone who is racist against you? If so, that sounds kind of like an eye for an eye kind of thing.

Old 11-11-2015, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Like I said. I didn't really care. It was pretty obvious. Trainer was black,hiring manager was black,ALL the trainees were black....yeah....I am assuming by name the person that recommended me for the job thought I was black as well. I am a big boy I take my licks and keep moving...not gonna whine because some idiot didn't like me because I was better than him and it made him look bad and he decided to not hire me...pft his problem I found a better job for better pay!
Lol so the all black staff said uh oh we got a white boy here who's gonna show us up dont give him the job llh. I thought you said they had a quota to meet lol. Even the person who recommended you thought you was black lol. Why didnt you bubble in your race? LOL. Lemme guess the census bureau is run by blacks too huh lol.

Please go on and tell me of the takeover by black ppl obama ushered in
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies