Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If we have an attack like Paris, do you still support your decision to allow Syrains to immigrate in
Yes, I still support my decision 28 25.23%
No, I would change my mind 3 2.70%
Neither, I don't support the decision to let Syrians immigrate 80 72.07%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 06:11 AM

756 posts, read 424,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Based upon the crappola he's already posted, why would any of us think he's anything other then a disenfranchised teen with bad acne consigned to his mom's basement pecking away his rage at being ignored by his peers.

Targeting muslims is now the norm for fear motivated, ignored little insignificant people who would not be worthy of the time of day without the flavor of the month target to fire off random missives at.

Liberals apologizing for one of the most hyper-conservative cultures on the planet in a pathetic attempt to prop up their flaccid dreams of multiculturalism is one of the grandest ironies of our time.

The very same people who become enraged when you refer to Caitlyn Jenner by the wrong pronoun or get upset when bakers refuse to make gay wedding cakes, look the other way when Muslims throw gay people off of buildings or make the very act of being gay illegal in their societies.

The very same people who rail against the "conservative war on women" and the oft-debunked wage gap, look the other way when women are stoned to death for the "crime" of being raped or daughters are killed by fathers for wearing the wrong clothes. Often right here in America as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2015, 07:53 AM

62,970 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getitgotitgood View Post
Liberals apologizing for one of the most hyper-conservative cultures on the planet in a pathetic attempt to prop up their flaccid dreams of multiculturalism is one of the grandest ironies of our time.

The very same people who become enraged when you refer to Caitlyn Jenner by the wrong pronoun or get upset when bakers refuse to make gay wedding cakes, look the other way when Muslims throw gay people off of buildings or make the very act of being gay illegal in their societies.

The very same people who rail against the "conservative war on women" and the oft-debunked wage gap, look the other way when women are stoned to death for the "crime" of being raped or daughters are killed by fathers for wearing the wrong clothes. Often right here in America as well.

Bleeding heart liberals are hypocrites.

Old 12-22-2015, 12:27 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,438,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
"I've told them they need to be thrown out of the country." And??? Apparently none of them killed you.
Why should I be afraid of them?

They are cowards who have to sneak up on defenseless people.

In any real confrontation, they run for the hills.

I'll tell them whatever I want to tell them.

They don't belong in any civilized country.

Quote:
I say, people who think like you should be medicated.
I say the same about people like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
Apparently he makes it a point to tell Muslims they need to leave the country. Apparently no one tried to harm and kill him because he's here today telling us his "story". I'm sure it's just a pile of BS.
Sorry, just because you libs are afraid of Muslims and think doing anything to them will become a "recruiting tool," I don't think that way.

If you had your way, we'd surrender to them before we even put up a fight.

My suspicion is that you actually love them.

They are your tool to destroy Western Civilization.

If women and gays are thrown under the bus, well...you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

Quote:

Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Exactly.

Old 12-22-2015, 12:35 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post

Dang Straight they are. And they live up to their names.

Old 12-22-2015, 05:39 AM

57,315 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Why should I be afraid of them?

They are cowards who have to sneak up on defenseless people.

In any real confrontation, they run for the hills.

I'll tell them whatever I want to tell them.

They don't belong in any civilized country.

I say the same about people like you.

Sorry, just because you libs are afraid of Muslims and think doing anything to them will become a "recruiting tool," I don't think that way.

If women and gays are thrown under the bus, well...you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

Well said.

Exactly.

There are Muslims already here, you need to get over your fears.

Old 12-23-2015, 04:11 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,438,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
There are Muslims already here, you need to get over your fears.
The ones who are here need to go or renounce their murder cult.

That murder cult -- invented by the mentally and morally deranged misogynist pederast pervert murderer Mohammed -- is at war with all non-Muslims and always has been.

As for me being afraid of them, that's irrelevant.

They need to go.

Just as the maggots I saw on some garbage cans during a heat wave this summer needed to go.

Old 12-23-2015, 04:53 AM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,180,569 times
I'm not a fan of letting the Syrian refugees in. I'd rather give money to Greece to house them until the crisis in their home country is sorted out.

Otherwise, every refugee or immigrant coming into our country should be videotaped pledging no harm to Americans or America and to keep their religious views to themselves.

Also, as an atheist, I would rather not let in any refugee or immigrant that is devoutly religious in their faith. America is founded on religious freedoms, but from what I see, the devoutly religious are nothing but trouble for the rest of us non-believers of their faiths. They seem to spend a lot of time being outraged about the behaviour of those outside their faith. And right now, America has become a very relaxed and permissive society... whereas many of these muslim refugees are from countries that are very conservative and restrictive in their lifestyle and outlook on life. I am thinking about the christian pro-lifers along with extremist muslims. The exceptions seem to be the amish and also the traditional hasidic jews, they seem happy keeping to themselves.

Old 12-23-2015, 07:12 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,579 times
Quote:

All of the above is happening "right here in America"??

Old 12-23-2015, 07:21 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:

Oh riiiggght; that's the tried and proven way to lend credence to crappola; just call it a name like "liberal" in another frenzied manner of flailing around like a schoolyard 3 year old with the "your mother wears army boots" nonsense.

You boobs have got to look further afield to garner a reminder of what intelligent conversation used to look and sound like. This stuff is the veritable definition of the fear motivated bleating of idiots.

Grow a pair and stop resorting to the time honoured tradition of 'needing something to fear in America'.

All you're accomplishing is driving up the cost of Depends with your constant, uncontrollable "pants wetting".

Old 12-23-2015, 07:23 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post

I'm a "lib"? I guess I didn't get the notice in the mail.

I don't "apologize" for Muslims, nor do I condemn all because of a few, nor do I lap up the fear that the republicans are pushing down the throats of the ignorant. I also don't expect 1.6 billion Muslims have a secret agenda to take over the world, invade the US, and kill all the "infidels". One has to be a full blown idiot to believe that and shows little faith that America would allow it to happen. But go ahead and keep sucking in all the fear that is being fed to you.

I don't care what is going on in other countries and that's a position that the US should have taken rather than invade and nation build. What I do care about is what is happening to America.

WTH does women and gays have to do with this??

The rest of your post is nothing but the usual obnoxious babble.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies