Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 04:01 PM

412 posts, read 451,876 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Imagine going through life seeing nothing but injustices and things that offend you?

Now, add to that the emotional response to everything.

Lefties act like children...ask an 8 year old if food and housing should be free. They will all answer a resounding YES. Until you explain the fact that someone has to work to grow the food, transport it and someone has to build the houses. At that age, most "get it". Lefties somehow don't.

Actually, lefties act like children without reason or accountability.
What is a leftie? Or did you mean lefty?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lefty

Old 01-01-2016, 04:04 PM

552 posts, read 314,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Costaexpress View Post
to us, either party is a good choice, minus bernie sanders.
I'm of the opinion that there isn't even a semblance of choice involved in preferring a candidate from one party over another. The campaigns are like the Wizard of Oz: there is lots of smoke, light, and noise over how terrible the other side is, but when the curtain is pulled there is just one lone man pulling the strings of the puppets and fooling everybody involved.

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Costaexpress View Post
what a stereotype. there are plenty of people, fiscally conservative, who are atheists and who believe in the scientific method.

That was kind of my point. I'm making light of the topic of this troll thread. To be honest this is kind of disgusting behavior for people to post this sort of nonsense. Theres no topic, its just a "hey lets fight over nonsense" thing.

2,485 posts, read 2,219,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Sigh. Boy am I happy im not a righty, not believing in facts, science, and full of hatred and bile.

What? you say some of you dont fit in that mold?

This thread is just a troll thread.
what a stereotype. there are plenty of people, fiscally conservative, who are atheists and who believe in the scientific method.

Old 01-01-2016, 04:15 PM

50 posts, read 69,731 times
You let me know when any "right wing" politician in government cuts spending.

I'll be waiting.

Old 01-01-2016, 04:32 PM

314 posts, read 401,067 times
Quote:
Imagine going through life seeing nothing but injustices and things that offend you?

Lefties act like children...ask an 8 year old if food and housing should be free. They will all answer a resounding YES. Until you explain the fact that someone has to work to grow the food, transport it and someone has to build the houses. At that age, most "get it". Lefties somehow don't.

Like what? Like war on Christmas? Like war on political incorrectness? Talk about transference.

Old 01-01-2016, 04:37 PM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:

I've seen the same from right wing people as well, particularly on City-Data. We can start with the threads complaining about Blacks.

Old 01-01-2016, 05:05 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,135,705 times
Quote:

I am so glad that I'm not a leftie!

Me too! It would just be odd company...

Old 01-01-2016, 05:08 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
Lefties are poopy.
With cooties.

Old 01-01-2016, 05:09 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RestArea View Post
What is a leftie? Or did you mean lefty?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lefty
OP used the French spelling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies