Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2016, 04:59 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,263,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
I think she received tons of classified stuff at all sorts of levels. But I doubt any of that was ever received on her server. Some one else would have had to make a very bad security breach for that to happen.
It was FOUND on her server - 22 of those email FOUND on her server were S.A.P. emails (Special Access Program) ...... that is a level most of us never even knew about. It's ABOVE "Top Secret" and you have to be 'Read In' (get special permission for access) for each viewing on a Closed System to even read a S.A.P. document.

And Yet ...... 22 of these S.A.P documents were found on Hillary Clinton's Homebrew, non-Secure Secret Server. The White House, US State Department and Inspector Generals have confirmed these emails.

It can't be said too many times because so few people actually understand how all this works.
Hillary Clinton continues (as do her surrogates, campaign & all the parrots) that "I/She NEVER received or sent anything Marked Classified.

That statement is 100% CORRECT .... it another one of those "meaning of is" word games the Leftists do. There is NO document ever marked classified. Ever, they are NEVER marked classified. You will find "de-classified" or even "unclassified" - but "Classified" does not exist as a marking on a document. That's movie stuff or old spy sitcom comedy.

Official, Confidential, Sensitive, Secret, Top Secret, Special Access Only ......these are some Classifications - Nothing is EVER marked Classified. And yet - not a single media person has brought that up when she claims - "I never sent or received anything marked "classified".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2016, 05:10 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,796,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
It was FOUND on her server - 22 of those email FOUND on her server were S.A.P. emails (Special Access Program) ...... that is a level most of us never even knew about. It's ABOVE "Top Secret" and you have to be 'Read In' (get special permission for access) for each viewing on a Closed System to even read a S.A.P. document.

And Yet ...... 22 of these S.A.P documents were found on Hillary Clinton's Homebrew, non-Secure Secret Server. The White House, US State Department and Inspector Generals have confirmed these emails.

It can't be said too many times because so few people actually understand how all this works.
Hillary Clinton continues (as do her surrogates, campaign & all the parrots) that "I/She NEVER received or sent anything Marked Classified.

That statement is 100% CORRECT .... it another one of those "meaning of is" word games the Leftists do. There is NO document ever marked classified. Ever, they are NEVER marked classified. You will find "de-classified" or even "unclassified" - but "Classified" does not exist as a marking on a document. That's movie stuff or old spy sitcom comedy.

Official, Confidential, Sensitive, Secret, Top Secret, Special Access Only ......these are some Classifications - Nothing is EVER marked Classified. And yet - not a single media person has brought that up when she claims - "I never sent or received anything marked "classified".
Silliness. The reference to "classified" refers to Confidential, Secret, etc. There is actually no issue that she had such emails on her server or even excerpts taken from such classified messages. The issue is she has facts or data that some in the government claim were taken from classified sources. The issue even comes up if the email was responding to a news article if the author had access to classified data that would let the truth or falsity of the story be known.

Old 03-11-2016, 05:24 PM

46,263 posts, read 27,082,117 times
Quote:
I think she received tons of classified stuff at all sorts of levels. But I doubt any of that was ever received on her server. Some one else would have had to make a very bad security breach for that to happen.
That's where she received EVERYTHING....because it was "Already there" for her, her own words....And for people who have a current clearance (within the last 40 years) have the problem. You have never had a clearance, you will not answer a question about a clearance (if you had one) because you don't know.

Here are here OWN words...

Quote:
"It was already there," she said of the server. "It had been there for years. It is the system that my husband's personal office used when he got out of the White House. And so it was sitting there in the basement. It was not any trouble at all."
Hillary Clinton on email server: I had little to do with it - Business Insider

Again, I ask, have you ever had a clearance? Yes or no?

Old 03-11-2016, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Silliness. The reference to "classified" refers to Confidential, Secret, etc. There is actually no issue that she had such emails on her server or even excerpts taken from such classified messages. The issue is she has facts or data that some in the government claim were taken from classified sources. The issue even comes up if the email was responding to a news article if the author had access to classified data that would let the truth or falsity of the story be known.
An extremely simple Google search has proven you wrong, maybe you can prove me wrong?

Go ahead, I'll wait...

From NBC:

Quote:
Emails from Hillary Clinton's home server contained information classified at levels higher than previously known, including a level meant to protect some of the most sensitive U.S. intelligence, according to a document obtained by NBC News
Hillary Clinton Emails Held Info Beyond Top Secret: IG - NBC News

From the WSJ:

Quote:
The SAP—special access program—reference in particular is ringing Washington alarms. A SAP usually refers to a highly covert technology program, often weaponry. Knowledge of these programs is usually restricted to small groups of people on a need-to-know basis.
Hillary

Old 03-11-2016, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
That's where she received EVERYTHING....because it was "Already there" for her, her own words....And for people who have a current clearance (within the last 40 years) have the problem. You have never had a clearance, you will not answer a question about a clearance (if you had one) because you don't know.

Here are here OWN words...

Hillary Clinton on email server: I had little to do with it - Business Insider

Again, I ask, have you ever had a clearance? Yes or no?
And you are utterly misunderstanding. She had full access to the secure nets and used them for official business almost entirely. She has little communication that is not classified. Even their schedules are at least confidential.

And as I have said before my clearance is none of your business and is not relevant to this discussion.

Old 03-11-2016, 05:40 PM

Quote:
And you are utterly misunderstanding. She had full access to the secure nets and used them for official business almost entirely. She has little communication that is not classified. Even their schedules are at least confidential.
Yes, all through her personal server. In her house, because the server was her husbands....

Quote:
And as I have said before my clearance is none of your business and is not relevant to this discussion.
You don't have one, or you would be able to rattle off the few yearly classes that are MANDATORY.....lol....

Or....

O.K., I'll bite, when was the last time your clearance was re-investigated? Just give me a time frame....2 years....3 years...4 years....5+.......

Old 03-11-2016, 05:47 PM

Quote:
An extremely simple Google search has proven you wrong, maybe you can prove me wrong?

Go ahead, I'll wait...

From NBC:

Hillary Clinton Emails Held Info Beyond Top Secret: IG - NBC News

From the WSJ:

Hillary
Again there is no allegation that Clinton actually had data from a classified document or anything actually removed from one. Some claim she had facts that were highly classified. However the same sort of facts were available from other non classified sources.

Note the General Powell has also had emails recently classified to which he responded that it was utter nonsense.

This is all the standard problem of organization with access to both classified and non classified information. I by the way tend to believe there will always be some spillage as human beings do that. But I still see nothing that indicates Clinton was taking any great risk or compromised any substantial secrets. And I believe any spillage that occurred was within her authority... Which you have demonstrated was pretty much total on the heavy compartmentalized stuff.

Old 03-11-2016, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Again there is no allegation that Clinton actually had data from a classified document or anything actually removed from one. Some claim she had facts that were highly classified. However the same sort of facts were available from other non classified sources.
The state department disagrees with you, hell even the obama admin disagrees with you...

Quote:
Note the General Powell has also had emails recently classified to which he responded that it was utter nonsense.
NOTE TO YOU, there is a difference in using you hotmail address and having your own server.....

Read up on it...

Quote:
This is all the standard problem of organization with access to both classified and non classified information.
And this is why you have all the regulations....and the AUP, and the YEARLY required training...

When was you last training?

Quote:
I by the way tend to believe there will always be some spillage as human beings do that.
No doubt...people have been put in jail for it, you have heard about things like that, right?

Quote:
But I still see nothing that indicates Clinton was taking any great risk or compromised any substantial secrets.
She had her own server.......

Quote:
And I believe any spillage that occurred was within her authority...
Giving secrets out is within her authority?

Quote:
Which you have demonstrated was pretty much total on the heavy compartmentalized stuff.
I never said that, YOU said that, you tried to tell me that it's o.k. for her to classify what is in HER department, which is true, but she does NOT have the ability classify others, which is what you said....or prove me wrong.

Old 03-11-2016, 06:36 PM

Quote:
The state department disagrees with you, hell even the obama admin disagrees with you...

Quote:
NOTE TO YOU, there is a difference in using you hotmail address and having your own server.....

Read up on it...
I have my own server which I administer. Originally had it on my own hardware but now I rent.

Quote:
And this is why you have all the regulations....and the AUP, and the YEARLY required training...

When was you last training?
All irrelevant. I retired from the technical side 20 years ago.

Quote:
No doubt...people have been put in jail for it, you have heard about things like that, right?
Ohh. Tell me the last time a Dept Head went to jail over classification. And even Petreus was a plea bargain. I would expect he had authority to allow his friend access. They just needed a low pain misdemeanor.

Quote:
She had her own server.......
And very secure government ones.

Quote:
Giving secrets out is within her authority?
Absolutely. Read your own document. Who is it that can authorize the release of compartmentalized material?

Quote:
I never said that, YOU said that, you tried to tell me that it's o.k. for her to classify what is in HER department, which is true, but she does NOT have the ability classify others, which is what you said....or prove me wrong.
And the work product of her department which is what is being discussed? If she took a highly classified document of the CIA and provided it to the NY Times she might be guilty of something. If she took the same information in a State Dept Briefing and shared that - not so clear. Practically though that goes on all the time and does not bring down the person involved. Note that the information being shared with Fox is likely at least secret and is being shared.

I will give you the last word as this is getting to the point where someone could get whacked by a Mod...

Old 03-11-2016, 07:06 PM

Quote:
I have my own server which I administer. Originally had it on my own hardware but now I rent.
So you are a goverment worker and have you own personnel server and transmit classified information through that server to other governmental agencies? Really?

Quote:
All irrelevant. I retired from the technical side 20 years ago.

Exactly, it's not about you or what you did or accomplished 20 years ago, about time you understand that.

Quote:
Ohh. Tell me the last time a Dept Head went to jail over classification. And even Petreus was a plea bargain. I would expect he had authority to allow his friend access. They just needed a low pain misdemeanor.
Never said department head, play your word games...

But read up...

11 "Leakers" Charged With Espionage | July 12, 2013 | PBS NewsHour | PBS

Quote:
And very secure government ones.

LOL, her personnel server that was in her basement that her husband used AFTER he was out of office, that one? HAhhahahaaaa

Quote:
Absolutely. Read your own document. Who is it that can authorize the release of compartmentalized material?
I also read the EO that YOU quoted....and now you are not agreeing with..

Again, do you believe that there is only 1 regulation they go by? Is it the EO (that you quoted) or the document I provided?

O.K., I'll agree (not really, but just to make you happy) she can provide information to others that originated in her department, now what gives her the right to do that to other departmental organizational heads?

Quote:
And the work product of her department which is what is being discussed? If she took a highly classified document of the CIA and provided it to the NY Times she might be guilty of something. If she took the same information in a State Dept Briefing and shared that - not so clear. Practically though that goes on all the time and does not bring down the person involved. Note that the information being shared with Fox is likely at least secret and is being shared.
You cannot prove that, and THAT the point, are you really saying that she ONLY received emails from her department and that it, she NEVER ever received anything from any other department...Hahhahaahhaahhahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

Quote:
I will give you the last word as this is getting to the point where someone could get whacked by a Mod...
LOL, run away then, you cannot even keep your own story straight, even after I show you where you have stated different...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies