Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2020, 10:00 AM

25,557 posts, read 17,256,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
what's the evidence to support that claim?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...nton-5491.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
There is no evidence, because it didn't happen. Like nearly everything else Trump and his supporters claim, it's just make up BS.

Ken
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
that would be my guess.
Then "guessing" is your best game. Too bad.

Here's your proof:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...952.html#polls

Expand the chart and you will see that nearly every poll switched to Likely Voters by early November. Notice that back in July nearly all polls were of Registered Voters. Like they are today.

Likely Voters are the only group that really counts.
Today, Trump scores 49%/49%. That's actually a point ahead of Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2020, 11:05 AM

42,839 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Likely Voters are the only group that really counts.
Today, Trump scores 49%/49%. That's actually a point ahead of Obama.
ruh roh..if likely voters are the only group Dear Leader is in big trouble
Change Research Likely Voters: Trump 43% approve 57% disapprove

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...s/?cid=rrpromo

Old 07-24-2020, 11:08 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post

Oh, dear.

Old 07-24-2020, 11:32 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Expand the chart and you will see that nearly every poll switched to Likely Voters by early November. Notice that back in July nearly all polls were of Registered Voters. Like they are today.

thanks for posting that. i will look into it.

Old 07-24-2020, 04:06 PM

Quote:

That poll was from July 10. Rasmussen, who polls daily, recorded a 45% approval on that day, and 49% approval for the last 2 days.
Things change fast.

I think the biggest change would come if Trump would not run for reelection and some other person who is better able to unify the country ran instead. I don't look for it to happen, and at this point I think Trump can win, but it sure would be nice to see all this rioting stop. Four more years of this would be misery.
But I still cannot vote for a Democrat.

Old 07-24-2020, 05:35 PM

42,839 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
That poll was from July 10. Rasmussen, who polls daily, recorded a 45% approval on that day, and 49% approval for the last 2 days.
Things change fast.

I think the biggest change would come if Trump would not run for reelection and some other person who is better able to unify the country ran instead. I don't look for it to happen, and at this point I think Trump can win, but it sure would be nice to see all this rioting stop. Four more years of this would be misery.
But I still cannot vote for a Democrat.
Ok here's another July 17-22 Echelon Insights likely voters 37% approve 60% disapprove

Old 07-24-2020, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Ok here's another July 17-22 Echelon Insights likely voters 37% approve 60% disapprove

I saw that one, and if it makes you feel better then you should believe it.
Rasmussen polls 5 days a week and has for a very long time. So that's the outfit I have always used. The day before the 2016 election Rasmussen forecast Hillary 45%; Trump 43%; Johnson 4%. Actual results were 48.3%; 46.2%; 3.3%.
That's why I follow Rasmussen. Tell us why you "follow" Echelon.

FWIW: I disapprove of Trump. I think he is a terrible President. Some of the things he says and does are unseemly to the point of his being a psychotic. He fired Rex Tillerson and then publicly excoriated him. He doesn't know when to build a consensus and when to keep his mouth shut.
But I will never vote for a Democrat. I will vote for Trump. My reasons are Schumer, Pelosi, The Squad, Maxine Waters, Frederica Wilson, Adam Schiff, BLM; Antifa, and Joe Biden's family. And this is BEFORE Biden announces his choice for VP.

Old 07-24-2020, 09:34 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
Quote:
I saw that one, and if it makes you feel better then you should believe it.
Rasmussen polls 5 days a week and has for a very long time. So that's the outfit I have always used. The day before the 2016 election Rasmussen forecast Hillary 45%; Trump 43%; Johnson 4%. Actual results were 48.3%; 46.2%; 3.3%.
That's why I follow Rasmussen. Tell us why you "follow" Echelon.

FWIW: I disapprove of Trump. I think he is a terrible President. Some of the things he says and does are unseemly to the point of his being a psychotic. He fired Rex Tillerson and then publicly excoriated him. He doesn't know when to build a consensus and when to keep his mouth shut.
But I will never vote for a Democrat. I will vote for Trump. My reasons are Schumer, Pelosi, The Squad, Maxine Waters, Frederica Wilson, Adam Schiff, BLM; Antifa, and Joe Biden's family. And this is BEFORE Biden announces his choice for VP.
You're in luck.

Trump will lose, we will have a better president and you will not have to take any of the blame.

Old 07-24-2020, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
You're in luck.

Trump will lose, we will have a better president and you will not have to take any of the blame.
If you run a candidate who can get more than 49% of the vote you will win.
Good luck.

Old 07-24-2020, 09:54 PM

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Trump 49%
Obama 48%
Biden nurses blow air up his nostrils and give him pillows
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies