Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2020, 01:39 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,528,007 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
And with the recent projection of Trump winning likely to be 91%, ...

who's making that claim?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2020, 01:41 PM

35,511 posts, read 17,421,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by looker009 View Post
That really means nothing. Wait till debates start and Biden not being able to put few words together. It will be October surprise and Trump numbers will jump dramatically
I tend to agree but I think Biden will worm out of debating.

Old 07-18-2020, 01:57 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,133,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
who's making that claim?
The same model that has been right last 25 of 27 elections:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post58665193

Old 07-18-2020, 05:50 PM

5,814 posts, read 2,698,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I tend to agree but I think Biden will worm out of debating.
He can't. He has been adamant about doing them.

My guess is the dems will try to stop him so they'll blame Covid, but NOBODY will fall for it. Including sensible democrats.

Someone up here said it best before me, they will do mock debates and realize/confirm his senility. DNC will do everything they can to stop him from debating.

That will be very bad for him.

Old 07-18-2020, 06:02 PM

21,427 posts, read 7,517,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post

My guess is the dems will try to stop him so they'll blame Covid, but NOBODY will fall for it. Including sensible democrats.

Someone up here said it best before me, they will do mock debates and realize/confirm his senility. DNC will do everything they can to stop him from debating.

You guessed wrong. Everyone wants Biden to debate Trump, most of all Democrats.

We are looking forward to fact checking both of them, and listening to their policy proposals.

Trumpies are well known to live in fantasyland, and in shows in posts like the above.

Old 07-18-2020, 06:17 PM

5,814 posts, read 2,698,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
You guessed wrong. Everyone wants Biden to debate Trump, most of all Democrats.

We are looking forward to fact checking both of them, and listening to their policy proposals.

Trumpies are well known to live in fantasyland, and in shows in posts like the above.
I'm in fantasyland?

Biden couldn't even handle easy peasy questions handed to him by liberal reporters in that gym press conference. Then he ran off earlier this week after reading the teleprompter for 15 minutes (he does that well enough, I'll admit) but didn't take questions. The man is not all there, it's not a partisan talking point it's just a fact. He's too old.

Trump will absolutely annihilate Biden.

Old 07-18-2020, 06:57 PM

9,467 posts, read 9,420,196 times
Quote:
I'm in fantasyland?

Biden couldn't even handle easy peasy questions handed to him by liberal reporters in that gym press conference. Then he ran off earlier this week after reading the teleprompter for 15 minutes (he does that well enough, I'll admit) but didn't take questions. The man is not all there, it's not a partisan talking point it's just a fact. He's too old.

Trump is old (74) and has reading and absorbing information problems. Trump has let the Coronavirus get totally out of control. He's a lousy President.

Old 07-18-2020, 06:58 PM

38,856 posts, read 25,661,195 times
Quote:
I'm in fantasyland?

Biden was in something like half a dozen debates in the past year and emerged the victor over more than dozen opponents.

tRump has lost his match with a virus. Bigly

It's so amusing to hear Trumplings get all puffy about the "skills" of their morbidly obese dotard.

Bring on the showdown.

Old 07-18-2020, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Weird that all the people who swore they’d take up arms against government tyranny seem pretty chill about Trump sending unidentified men in military camo to snatch up citizens and whisk them away I unmarked vans.
Were they supposed to sit there while the Portland police let the Federal courthouse burn? Are these people bat-short crazy?

Old 07-18-2020, 07:29 PM

Quote:

In the final analysis do you think he'll debate? I don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies