Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should it be allowed
NO 109 64.50%
YES 60 35.50%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 09:01 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,389,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
They did exactly that to accommodate the trans student in the IL school district. But nooooo... that wasn't good enough for the trans student or the USDoE. Instead, they FORCED unrestricted access/use to/of girls' multiple occupancy restrooms/locker/shower rooms for the trans student with a penis, under threat of withholding all federal funding (Title I, etc.) from the school district.
You STILL haven't read the OCR report or the Agreement despite having been provided links. Your continued hysterical misrepresentation of that case is getting tedious.

Old 04-18-2016, 09:02 AM

935 posts, read 1,649,991 times
You know how the womens room always is less full during football games or concerts and such ? I guess this'll help.

Old 04-18-2016, 09:07 AM

13,425 posts, read 9,957,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
How does "unrestricted" access to girls' facilities (as required by the USDoE) mean that his penis won't be exposed to minor female students when they all change for swim class or shower after gym class and sports team practices and games? Hmmm...?
Have you never heard of a towel? A shirt that covers while you change underwear/swimwear?

Have you never changed in a beach parking lot?

There's no need to have penises flapping in the breeze, just like the girls are not going to sit naked on a bench in a locker room with their legs all akimbo.

It's just a non issue. A NON ISSUE.

Old 04-18-2016, 09:09 AM

89,059 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist View Post
Read the OCR report. There is nothing about a student exposing a penis.
Of course the USDoE isn't going to include that in their report when they fully intend to FORCE minor girl students to be exposed to male genitalia on a daily basis. The school has it on record, though.

And parents/students WILL fight back. Any female student who feels harassed by a person with a penis in their multiple occupancy restroom/locker/shower room observing them or exposing themselves will file a complaint.

FORCE the offenders to register as the sex offenders they are, for life.

Old 04-18-2016, 09:15 AM

248 posts, read 172,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicarjoe View Post
Why have bathrooms for men and women if your going to be this stupid? You have made the division of the sexes irrelevant. Any pedophile or pervert can just say I feel like I am WTF ever they want and go where they want. I don't give a rats ass that some perv who wants to cut his wee wee off and dress like a girl wants to pee in a toilet with other women. Do we as a nation accommodate every nut job? Next we are going to have the Women who sleep with their dogs want equal treatment and marry them. This is the very slippery slope of gay marriage we all told you would happen.
Aw the simplicity...careful though, don't be logical and sensible, your posts won't be replied to...the crazy's will act like as if it was never posted at all.
Does anyone believe in gateway laws and precedence? What about hermaphrodites? Should they have their own restrooms..where do they go pee? If I had a vagina implanted next to my penis and say I identified as 63.7% female and 36.3% male what would I be called and where would I go pee?...You see folks, your biological makeup isn't a gray area at all...the loons have made it gray...you're either a man or a woman at birth...period...end of story! Haha...this is all just plain WEIRD!

Old 04-18-2016, 09:28 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,700,406 times
Two articles on transgenders harassing women. We used to call them "perverts" before PC became the law of the land.

Man Arrested After Claiming To Be Transgender, Filming Women In Restroom – Daily Headlines

Man Jailed After Claiming to be

Old 04-18-2016, 09:28 AM

6,262 posts, read 5,072,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
As a man I don't care if there's a woman in the bathroom but I think that for women its a very different matter. No matter how femaled up you are, if you have a penis, you should not be in the ladies locker room or rest room.
Quite frankly I think that there are entities that are yanking all of our chains.

One week we're all talking about white privilege. The next week we're talking about gun control efforts. A week later we're all focused on both sexes using the same restrooms. I don't for one minute think that this is all spontaneous and organic.

Are all these stupid issues a distraction from the real problems we face? Are they designed to keep us all fighting among ourselves so we don't focus on the real bad guys amongst us? Are they the last ditch attempt to slam through whatever last-minute social BS can be slammed through before a Republican wins the WH? Something else? I don't know. But the moves from one focus issue to another are becoming regular and predictable.

Mixed gender bathrooms? Stupid stupid stupid on so many levels and not worthy of comment on my part. Keep yanking those chains.

Old 04-18-2016, 09:31 AM

935 posts, read 1,649,991 times
absolutely, just a distraction from important more relevant news, I agree.

Old 04-18-2016, 09:34 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,700,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Have you never heard of a towel? A shirt that covers while you change underwear/swimwear?

Have you never changed in a beach parking lot?

There's no need to have penises flapping in the breeze, just like the girls are not going to sit naked on a bench in a locker room with their legs all akimbo.

It's just a non issue. A NON ISSUE.
Is this a "non-issue"? Maybe they didn't have a towel handy?

Two articles on transgenders harassing women. We used to call them "perverts" before PC became the law of the land !

Man Arrested After Claiming To Be Transgender, Filming Women In Restroom – Daily Headlines

Man Jailed After Claiming to be

The Ontario, Canadian government, recently amended its Human Rights Code to include “gender identity” and “gender expression” as grounds for discrimination in 2012.

Canada Family Action president, Brian Rushfeldt, said this incident proves that the “gender identity legislation is inherently flawed.”

“The Ontario law is dangerous. It is unacceptable that any country would allow a law which puts citizens at risk. It proves the law was ill planned and executed, and the government should be held legally responsible for these crimes.”

Jack Fonseca, of Campaign Life Coalition, told LifeSiteNews: it “didn’t take a brain surgeon to predict that letting men into women’s bathrooms and other private spaces would eventually lead to sexual assaults.

Old 04-18-2016, 09:38 AM

248 posts, read 172,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Quite frankly I think that there are entities that are yanking all of our chains.

One week we're all talking about white privilege. The next week we're talking about gun control efforts. A week later we're all focused on both sexes using the same restrooms. I don't for one minute think that this is all spontaneous and organic.

Are all these stupid issues a distraction from the real problems we face? Are they designed to keep us all fighting among ourselves so we don't focus on the real bad guys amongst us? Are they the last ditch attempt to slam through whatever last-minute social BS can be slammed through before a Republican wins the WH? Something else? I don't know. But the moves from one focus issue to another are becoming regular and predictable.

Mixed gender bathrooms? Stupid stupid stupid on so many levels and not worthy of comment on my part. Keep yanking those chains.
Conspiracy? I don't think so; it's how this country works these days...we're constantly bending over backward in a rush to accommodate the negative contributors of our society while telling the legitimate positive contributors to get back to work to keep funding the madness. Positive contributors are generally too busy working and leading a family to be out advocating for some bullsh_t cause. You ever notice that it almost always seems to be the degenerates out pushing some new B.S. agenda? And usually on a weekday during business hours...Hmm?

Last edited by BrokeLoser; 04-18-2016 at 10:03 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies