Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should it be allowed
NO 109 64.50%
YES 60 35.50%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 12:52 AM

248 posts, read 172,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
LOL I love these threads. Think about what we are arguing about. Think about how ridiculous this is.

You guys know the people who find life boring, dull, routine? Maybe you one of them. Well I find it very exciting, every week an epic political or cultural topic comes to light and I can just imagine what history will say about us, especially the USA.
You're right...this really is quite hilarious...and very simple.
You were born with a penis...you're a man!
You were born with a vagina...you're a woman!
And if you were born with a penis you can't use the womens (humans born with vaginas) locker room at the gym where "real women" run around naked...sorry. You don't get to choose your biological makeup...sorry.
Funny how something not at all trivial has become so twisted...We really have some loony's in this country...and we wonder why the rest of the world hates us...they don't want us to bring our loony ideology to their children...I don't blame them. I'm blown away at how we allow the weirdest of things to be glamorized. There was a time when people were called weirdos and were advised to seek psychiatric help...now we call them heroes and give them a TV show...WOW!

Old 04-18-2016, 01:42 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,287,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeLoser View Post
You're right...this really is quite hilarious...and very simple.
You were born with a penis...you're a man!
You were born with a vagina...you're a woman!
And if you were born with a penis you can't use the womens (humans born with vaginas) locker room at the gym where "real women" run around naked...sorry. You don't get to choose your biological makeup...sorry.
Funny how something not at all trivial has become so twisted...We really have some loony's in this country...and we wonder why the rest of the world hates us...they don't want us to bring our loony ideology to their children...I don't blame them. I'm blown away at how we allow the weirdest of things to be glamorized. There was a time when people were called weirdos and were advised to seek psychiatric help...now we call them heroes and give them a TV show...WOW!
Let me know when someone inspects your genitalia the next time you go to the restroom to make sure you are what you say you are.

Old 04-18-2016, 03:57 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,962 times
Horrible Histories: Roman Toilets - SchoolTube

The Roman shared bathrooms and much much more...

Old 04-18-2016, 03:59 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
Let me know when someone inspects your genitalia the next time you go to the restroom to make sure you are what you say you are.
And the next guy who walks into a woman's room wearing a dress sporting a five o'clock shadow that my daughter is using is going to have a serious problem with me.

Old 04-18-2016, 04:04 AM

14,247 posts, read 17,927,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
And the next guy who walks into a woman's room wearing a dress sporting a five o'clock shadow that my daughter is using is going to have a serious problem with me.
Why would you daughter use a five o'clock shadow.

Old 04-18-2016, 04:32 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
Why would you daughter use a five o'clock shadow.
You did claim to be intelligent......

Old 04-18-2016, 06:51 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeLoser View Post
Most I've seen are the Bruce Jenner types...they look like a slightly more feminine drag queen...clearly a man in womens clothing.
Because those are the ones that stand out. The ones you don't notice are the ones that pass. You don't notice them because they don't stand out.

Old 04-18-2016, 06:55 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,208,707 times
Default Boycotts and laws and controversy, oh my!

I'm not a big political follower, so I'm sure this particular site is VERY biased, but I thought it brought up a good point. When is intolerance okay? When it agrees with your position, or not?

Michael Moore's NC boycott hypocrisy DESTROYED with a single tweet - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Other than some of the obvious differences between a boycott and forcing business owners to comply, I can't help but think that somewhere there is a similarity.

My position? Freedom is freedom. A person has a right to decide how they handle their own business. And any other person has a right to not visit that business.

What do you think?

Old 04-18-2016, 06:58 AM

89,033 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Because those are the ones that stand out. The ones you don't notice are the ones that pass. You don't notice them because they don't stand out.
When they expose their penises in the school girls' multiple occupancy restroom/locker/shower room, they DO stand out.

That's what happened multiple times in IL School District 211, and that's why parents and the community are VERY against supporting trans persons on this issue.

Old 04-18-2016, 06:58 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
And if they were born with a vagina, they are REQUIRED to use the restroom with your daughter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies