Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should it be allowed
NO 109 64.50%
YES 60 35.50%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2016, 05:56 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist View Post
Anyone seriously claiming that intersex people don't even exist requires therapy.
Once again stupid rises to the forefront.

What does the DNA say? Whatever the DNA is coded is the sex the person was born with.

There will always be aberrations of nature and nature usually cancels out the aberrations. There will always be a male or a female. All others are freaks of nature.

Old 04-17-2016, 06:16 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,799,372 times
North Carolina is a beautiful State and a great place to visit. Too bad it is now on our "don't go there" list. We will miss the mountains and the Outer Banks.

Old 04-17-2016, 06:27 AM

30,378 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Are they going to ogle me while I wash my hands? Touch up my makeup? What on earth do you think they can see in a women's restroom?
I don't know what you look like so can't comment...we just had a male go and change in the women's dressing room in a pool in Seattle and sported his excitement....when the women complained, they were told he has every right under the law to change in the women's room...that's the future ladies, I know some women don't mind but some do.

Old 04-17-2016, 06:34 AM

3,536 posts, read 2,860,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Cirque du Soleil latest to cancel NC shows in protest of HB2 :: Out and About at WRAL.com

And now Cirque du Soleil is canceling their show from all 3 cities they were scheduled for in NC.
But Cirque Du Soleil is still planning to have shows in Dubai, a country that considers being Gay a death penalty offence.

Cirque du Solei Cancels North Carolina Shows Over Public Facilities Act

Why is this ignored by the LGBT community? Why not boycott any company that does business with extremist governments, refuse to buy Apple products, or Pepsi, Coke, Pay-Pal etc. if they do business or sell products to these country's? It worked for Apartheid in South Africa.

bill

Old 04-17-2016, 07:05 AM

2,851 posts, read 3,475,909 times
Maybe we can all meet in the middle.

I propose a "Transgender potty licensing" scheme. People will be able to use opposite sex bathrooms after a thorough investigation into their personal life, 4 signitures of people in good standing in the community, background check and fingerprints, and after living 1 year as that sex.

Should cost no more then $300 every 3 years.

Old 04-17-2016, 07:54 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrat View Post
But Cirque Du Soleil is still planning to have shows in Dubai, a country that considers being Gay a death penalty offence.

Cirque du Solei Cancels North Carolina Shows Over Public Facilities Act

Why is this ignored by the LGBT community? Why not boycott any company that does business with extremist governments, refuse to buy Apple products, or Pepsi, Coke, Pay-Pal etc. if they do business or sell products to these country's? It worked for Apartheid in South Africa.

bill
Maybe they are trying to make a difference in a country where it is possible.

I find it humorous that people are comparing NC to Dubai. It that going to be their new slogan?
"North Carolina, not quite as bad as Dubai."

Old 04-17-2016, 08:07 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Quote:
Do you also believe that Adam and Eve were real people and the earth is less than 10,000 years old?
Stay on topic. You keep promoting science. I am too. DNA doesn't lie.

Old 04-17-2016, 09:04 AM

89,058 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
To recap:

'Alleged'. 'Supposedly'. You link to a website story where some journalist writes that at a meeting a hyped up parent supposedly claimed that she had supposedly heard that someone told someone else about something that some supposed teen 3 years ago had supposedly told some other supposed person about some vague supposed incident about some supposed boy (not the transgender student in the case) showing his supposed junk in front of a supposed.....
You apparently MISSED the fact that even the USDoE OCR report states that the trans student with a penis exposed himself in the girls' restroom/locker/shower room multiple times.

Old 04-17-2016, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Considering that I can't recall the last time I encountered a TG/TS person (or recognized that the person was TG/TS), this is a trivial issue. I have a better chance of seeing a unicorn. Besides, the activities conducted in the restroom are similar whether you're male or female and the outcome is the same.
Again, this ISN'T only about restroom use. It's labelled that by those who deliberately want to mislead the public on exactly what is going on. It includes multiple occupancy changing/locker/shower room use with limited to no privacy stalls and where various stages of undress frequently occur and in which MINORS are likely to be present, such as schools, park district, state park, etc. facilities.

I already posted the case from IL HS Dist 211, in which a trans student with a penis exposed his genitalia in the girls' facilities several times. Some of those female HS students are as young as 13.

Old 04-17-2016, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesster View Post
You sure are getting a lot of mileage out of that link. What is this, the sixth time you've posted it in various threads?
And I'll KEEP posting it. Why? How many people have you seen on this forum ADMIT that a MTF trans with a penis exposes his genitalia to girls as young as 13 in multiple occupancy restroom/changing/locker/shower room facilities?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies