Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2016, 08:12 PM

28,680 posts, read 18,806,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Really? Since when is it ever appropriate to expose a penis and testicles to a MINOR girl against her will (or vice versa, as the PA FTM state university student with a vagina learned the hard way)?
The laws do not say "against her will." See, you've already made a change yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2016, 04:27 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
The laws do not say "against her will." See, you've already made a change yourself.
Where do you suggest girls change/shower after gym/swim class before their next class? They HAVE to change/shower in those multiple occupancy facilities. So, yes, when a trans with penis and testicles is in there with them changing/showering, the indecent exposure IS against the girls' wills. They're FORCED to submit to it.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 3264$sx1840$s.

Old 05-16-2016, 05:31 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,031,367 times
Do you think he'll go down in history as The Bathroom President (married to The Lunch Lady)?

Old 05-16-2016, 05:42 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,726,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Do you think he'll go down in history as The Bathroom President (married to The Lunch Lady)?
I think he'll go down in history as the worst President in modern times....the President who, with a smirky arrogance and defiance, did everything he could to shred the fabric of this great nation culturally and economically.

Old 05-16-2016, 06:00 AM

2,286 posts, read 1,586,201 times
Then the mentally ill Obama and his snickering staff needs to allow and not make jokes about:

- A white person ldentifying as a black person (Rachel Dolezal) and be accepted into the NAACP ?
- A male self-identifying as a female be accepted into an all-white girls sorority or vice versa or at least use their showeri facilities?.
- A 45 yr old registered sex offender female or male who is perfectly sane, self-identify as a 10 yr old ?
- A 25-year old blind, 1-legged and 1 armed guy self-identify as an NBA player?
- A 30-something yr old drunk, homeless, smelly, unshaven, filthy-smelly clothed person self-identifying as a Fortune 100 CEO and demanding a desk and office staff
- A leader of the largest Free World capitalist society identifying as an actor and doing more TV spots than A-listers

umm yeah, because they are NOT. America has to WT%&#!U and start suing instead of going along with whatever this guy says must be true.
We learned not to believe everything a white house official spokesperson says from George W. We learned the President can and will lie from Bill Clinton. Now we've learned that Obama does both.

Old 05-16-2016, 06:31 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,726,478 times
Whoever repped me anonymously, thank you.

But as for having hope for the Bay Area, I was never west of Nebraska 'til I was 24. So my values were solidified in western New York and the Midwest - decades ago. Still, there may be indeed, reason for hope. As the recent immigrants (with generally traditional values) have obliterated in numbers the old guard lost cause hippies at the root of the Bay area's well-earned reputation for being off its rocker.

Old 05-16-2016, 10:27 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,600,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Interesting isn't it? Such a big furor over bathrooms from the Obama administration...almost like they're trying to distract our attention from a certain presidential candidate about to be interviewed by the FBI.
It shows Trump for who he is (his ideals) and helps Hilary nail the election from those remaining undecided Rs to vote D or not. However, to know who Trump is, depends on which media outlet you read. Personally, I like to know based on what comes out of the person's mouth, but that just may be me ... dunno.

Some will vote party regardless or who the person is, running ...

If we could be as a nation of representatives (like it was intended) take back control from the executive branch, then we wouldn't have a problem with dictatorship, as it wouldn't exist.

Obama finished up what he started.

Old 05-16-2016, 10:35 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,600,694 times
Blog: Caitlyn Jenner Reportedly Sabotages Obama?s Bathroom Agenda

Old 05-16-2016, 12:17 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,274,204 times
Lol people say Obama is a racist president that caters to blacks--not all Americans--but in reality he has done very little for blacks and actually has done more to propel the agenda of the tranny/transgender population--which make up like 1% of the population--Smh at anyone still spouting that he's a racist that caters to AA, nah Obama is caping for transpeople, and illegals.

Oan, thankfully my son is in a private Christian school and this ish would never fly. I identify as a democrat and am liberal on many things but this isn't one of them. S*** is weird asf and I'm appalled that we have to cater to such a small percentage of clearly mentally ill people who would be better off getting treated than enabled.

It's expensive to send my son to this school but there are way too many issues with public schools and with this now added on the list it's pretty much a done deal that my son just can't ever go to public schools in this country.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:21 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
It's really a sad day for families, parents of young kids. They work hard, they pay the bulk of the way for this federal government and they really aren't represented at all. Now they have to deal with a man with a package swinging following their 12 or 13 year old daughters into the bathroom. Not like they already have enough worries. But NO ONE cares about their feelings. It's just one more thing. But these absolute freak weirdo liberals who come up with these ideas...they couldn't care less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies