Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 12:48 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,237,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
The laws do not say "against her will." See, you've already made a change yourself.

Did you just say that with a straight face?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2016, 04:11 PM

89,060 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
It shows Trump for who he is (his ideals) and helps Hilary nail the election from those remaining undecided Rs to vote D or not.
I don't see Hillary walking back Obama's insistence that those with penises and testicles be allowed to use girls'/women's multiple occupancy locker/shower rooms.

Old 05-16-2016, 08:40 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,600,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I don't see Hillary walking back Obama's insistence that those with penises and testicles be allowed to use girls'/women's multiple occupancy locker/shower rooms.
I know she won't walk it back. (which is actually a decency conundrum) Neither will walk it back ... however, it shows more of Trump that the first I read to quote was his, not having an opinion on the issue to what someone else posted the article on a subsequent piece where he now says it is a states rights issue.

Also there is this relationship that is a very old relationship and I believe, because of this relationship, once again the American people are getting played. I'm not going to expand any more on this, as it was just something I saw in the theatrics of the moment. I didn't see that Obama's latest was a distraction from the FBI and Hilary case, as it was much more of a spot light on Trump and his kicking tires to see if he really wanted to drive the car.

Old 05-16-2016, 08:52 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,301,017 times
Quote:
Where do you suggest girls change/shower after gym/swim class before their next class? They HAVE to change/shower in those multiple occupancy facilities. So, yes, when a trans with penis and testicles is in there with them changing/showering, the indecent exposure IS against the girls' wills. They're FORCED to submit to it.
I talked to my neighbor's granddaughter about this. She just graduated from High School and she said "In 3 years I never saw anyone use the showers" I asked her about changing clothes after gym and she said: "we don't get naked, we keep our underwear on, what's the big deal?

So maybe this is just a big deal in your mind? I actually googled it after I talked to her and there are numerous posts claiming that kids rarely if ever shower at school anymore.

Old 05-16-2016, 08:56 PM

27,157 posts, read 15,330,669 times
Quote:

Sad to see the Dems Platform is transgenders.

Old 05-16-2016, 09:46 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,600,694 times
Quote:
Where do you suggest girls change/shower after gym/swim class before their next class? They HAVE to change/shower in those multiple occupancy facilities. So, yes, when a trans with penis and testicles is in there with them changing/showering, the indecent exposure IS against the girls' wills. They're FORCED to submit to it
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I talked to my neighbor's granddaughter about this. She just graduated from High School and she said "In 3 years I never saw anyone use the showers" I asked her about changing clothes after gym and she said: "we don't get naked, we keep our underwear on, what's the big deal?

So maybe this is just a big deal in your mind? I actually googled it after I talked to her and there are numerous posts claiming that kids rarely if ever shower at school anymore.
Could be your granddaughter didn't have an issue, but there is an article about a group of girls that did:
Transgender Bathroom Laws: Parents Ask, Locker Rooms Too?

There is also the guy side to this too. Women are allowed in the men's room. This is not going to end well I'm sure.

We do have indecency exposure laws. Every state has them and some one is going to push the envelope. There are little girls in women's bathrooms in public stores. Any man dropping trousers is going to have a problem. If the law can't help, guess what comes next.

Make America squirm must have been on Obama's bucket list.

Old 05-16-2016, 10:34 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,301,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Could be your granddaughter didn't have an issue, but there is an article about a group of girls that did: Transgender Bathroom Laws: Parents Ask, Locker Rooms Too?
There is also the guy side to this too. Women are allowed in the men's room. This is not going to end well I'm sure. We do have indecency exposure laws. Every state has them and some one is going to push the envelope. There are little girls in women's bathrooms in public stores. Any man dropping trousers is going to have a problem. If the law can't help, guess what comes next. Make America squirm must have been on Obama's bucket list.
Not my granddaughter, my neighbors granddaughter, but seriously California has had a law requiring equal access for trans kids in school since 2013, Washoe County Nevada, Anchorage Alaska and the Los Angeles school district all have similar policies and nothing horrible has happened.

Kids don't get naked in locker rooms and they rarely shower unless they are on the swim team, please just google it yourself if you don't believe me.

Old 05-16-2016, 10:38 PM

1,504 posts, read 852,029 times
Every human being prefers to go to the bathroom in privacy. So lets just ensure that people have privacy. The state should stay out of the countries bedroom and bathroom.

Old 05-16-2016, 11:33 PM

3,531 posts, read 3,735,718 times
Crazy to think that the radical left seems to be cannibalizing their moderates by hanging their hate on this extreme non-issue. Having the POTUS use the children as political footballs as he continues to dilute the concept of discrimination? Absolutely despicable.

Hillary will have to be on board with it, too, so there's no going back. However, Trump is not a RINO, so he won't be hard-up on the the whole thing. All he has to do is say that it's a States' right issue, and that's it. Ergo, social issues are not as in-play in this election cycle. This is not a wedge issue that can be used against Trump like with past Republican candidates. A lot of other past wedge issues don't apply to Trump, either.

Maybe in any other year, I'd say Obama was gambling and making a huge political miscalculation, hoping that no one would notice that he's gone off the deep end, even among a good portion of many Dems. But, I suspect that Obama is banking on enough voters wanting to have the first female POTUS. He might just be right.

Old 05-17-2016, 01:39 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I talked to my neighbor's granddaughter about this. She just graduated from High School and she said "In 3 years I never saw anyone use the showers"
I don't doubt her. Look at the obesity epidemic in teens. A lot of them are sedentary. But just because the non-athletic teens say they don't use school showers doesn't mean no one uses them. I did when I was in school, and so did my kids. We're all athletes. We sweat when we practice/play. Therefore we took showers. As did plenty of other students.

And I've already addressed the locker room issue. The IL school district in which this was an issue has mandatory swim class, as all the schools in the district have pools and swim/dive teams. The MTF trans with a penis and testicles exposed himself in the girls' locker room while changing into and out of his swimsuit for swim class. Some of the girls complained. Parents are NOT OK with this. 51 families are suing the Obama Admin because of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies