Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2016, 04:59 PM

88,979 posts, read 44,788,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Google shower rooms at school and you'll see these communal showers. They're just huge rooms with multiple showerheads. No privacy whatsoever. Every locker room I ever was in during high school and college had the same setup.
Me, too. And the same for my kids.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2016, 05:06 PM

18,453 posts, read 7,083,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
I'm still trying to figure out these communal showers in schools..I have never ever seen sommunal shower anytime in my lifetime. I had a trailer at a trailer park..and their BR had showers..BUT the showers were singular...including the coins required to allotment for hot water (LOL) ..Aren't these visual communal showers strickly known for Team (College level or higher) players?? I guess US is far different on how they designated their bathroom/showers/change rooms?

What's to stop a transgender from collecting their change of clothes and going into bathroom/toilet stall to change?? I cannot believe such drama and fireworks from politicians and extreme thought police assuming the worst..Pedo's are not Gay, nor Transgender..THEY are in a category of their own!! Please stop painting every LGBT with that Paedophile Brush!!

Who has painted all LGBT's as pedophiles?

The only place I see that is when lefty's accuse conservatives of doing it.

You are reacting to something that no one is doing.

Old 05-14-2016, 06:12 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,730,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
I'm still trying to figure out these communal showers in schools..I have never ever seen communal shower anytime in my lifetime. I had a trailer at a trailer park..and their BR had showers..BUT the showers were singular...including the coins required to allotment for hot water (LOL) ..Aren't these visual communal showers strickly known for Team (College level or higher) players?? I guess US is far different on how they designated their bathroom/showers/change rooms?
It's one of those things that varies hugely from place to place. I'm still relatively young, but every school shower I've ever seen in my lifetime has been communal. They come down to two varieties.

This kind:

And this kind:

I've seen a few cases where there are stalls, but never at a school. I saw that communal shower setup at three different colleges I attended, in high school, in junior high and in elementary school. There is also consistently zero privacy for the space in which you change clothes, so you strip down to your underwear and back in plain view of everyone else.

Quote:
What's to stop a transgender from collecting their change of clothes and going into bathroom/toilet stall to change?? I cannot believe such drama and fireworks from politicians and extreme thought police assuming the worst..Pedo's are not Gay, nor Transgender..THEY are in a category of their own!! Please stop painting every LGBT with that Paedophile Brush!!
Using the toilet stall every single day, five days a week all school year? You think that won't make people wonder why? Still, since you grew up with a lot of the people in your locker room, they probably already know exactly what you are biologically -- a fact that is guaranteed to make everyone in both men's and women's locker rooms incredibly uncomfortable and is pretty much guaranteed to lead to a few of these vagina'd "boys" getting raped in their absolutely not imaginary vaginas.

The most puzzling thing about this issue is the misunderstanding of the threat. I'm not super worried about vagina'd "boys" doing anything bad. I'm more worried about these biological girls getting raped and/or beaten up by the actual boys in the boys room. On the other hand, I'm not particularly worried about an actual trans-gendered "girl" who is sporting penis and testicles. If they go to middle and high schools like my wife experienced where the showers are also communal, I expect that everyone is going to be incredibly uncomfortable showering with a "girl" sporting man-parts. It's also not that difficult to notice the tell-tale bulge when one of the "girls" is changing in open changing rooms without privacy to speak of. But the real threat in the ladies room isn't the transgenders. It's the perverts who will lie and say they are transgenders in order to gain easier access to victims. Every man knows how predatory men think and knows perfectly well that if they were a sexual predator, they'd sure as hell do it.

Old 05-14-2016, 06:25 PM

33,568 posts, read 18,147,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Your own reasoning is working against you.

The person in your photo would have no issues using any men's room anywhere in the country......it's not like there are genital inspectors at the door.

But, for the most part, teenagers such as you previously describe who identify as the opposite sex have not yet had hormone therapy, surgery or any other permanent means of changing their appearance.

So, when they end up looking like this.....

...........they should be expected to be treated a bit differently when entering the ladies room/womens locker room.
He looks like a man with women's wig and clothes.

Old 05-14-2016, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Sniper View Post
We live in a fallen, sick and depraved nation. When black is white and wrong is right..
Sign of the last days. Good is bad and bad is good.

Old 05-14-2016, 06:29 PM

When adults who think they are the opposite sex and the are catered to before the children, we are a fallen society.

Old 05-14-2016, 06:30 PM

19,017 posts, read 14,191,607 times
The Golfer-in-Chief has escalated to Pervert-in-Chief.

Old 05-14-2016, 06:43 PM

27,120 posts, read 15,303,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
He's upholding the law and as to "Get the Feds out of our schools", breaking the law could well result in your desired goal.

What Law?

Come on Bob tell me where it is specifically for either sex to use eithers bathrooms.

Old 05-15-2016, 10:06 AM

25,841 posts, read 16,517,815 times
The liberal movement is so pathetic. It's compromised of aging, overweight hippies or hippy wannabee's and young people who have no clue what they think, they just want to look good on Facebook and Instagram.

So they are out there, searching for a cause, even if it's a meaningless one. They yearn for attention. That is the basis of what drives them.

The hippies/progressives of the 60's were the spoiled offspring of the greatest generation. We are going to suffer it until they die off. The only good thing is they screwed themselves up on drugs so bad they are dying off younger. Thank God.

Last edited by PullMyFinger; 05-15-2016 at 10:20 AM..

Old 05-15-2016, 11:34 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,931,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Me, too. And the same for my kids.
Then what is the problem here.........seems to me someone is wanting to put the spotlight on the transgender as if they were never allowed to use a bathroom. Not sure this is really what trans-genders were asking for, seems now they have more attention than they needed.

Why would any man want to go through all it takes to get ready for the day and still have a male part to accommodate.........even Jenner is finding out being a woman is not all its cracked up to be, then to not be all woman........sheeez!

Seems like a open invitation to trouble and when it happens President Obama will act like it was not his doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies