Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2016, 07:48 AM

29,565 posts, read 9,797,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
J

Correct the only persons who are truly offended are the parents of the raped boys. This is usually how that scenario goes 20 30 40 50 year old women 14 15 16 17 year old boys.

When I was in my twenties I had a lot of MAY-DECEMBER Relationships with women 30 40 years old , but I was past the age of consent of 18 years old (so it was perfectly legal) no rapes involved.

However some of my male friends had all types of stories about 20 30 something year old women who were theirs lovers. I guess it all was a woman's sexual libido working overtime and she'll taking the nearest thing that she could get her hands on.

However I have a real great rape story for you I'm a 64 year young man who was raped by a very close
female friend 20 years ago.

There was a rape of myself by a very close friend (female friend ) in 1996 pulled off by the element
of surprise. My wife of 14 years was having an
affair with one of her ex high school boyfriends
( And I ) talked to a close female friend of mine
about having A NEAR SEXUAL AFFAIR which
meant that there would be NO PENETRATION
OF THE ------------PG13. We set strict rules and
guidelines and ( Boundaries NOT to be crossed )meaning ( NO SEX ) but male/female intimacy was allowed in order to insure both parties the opportunity of theirs own sexual climax's.

My right hand was being used to assure that there
was absolutely no PENETRATION but after three months of this my FRIEND demanded that we start
having sex " I turned her down " saying that it was
below my Moral Standards.So she took it into her
(OWN 2 HANDS) and pushed my one hand out of
position and very rapidly forced me into her body.

I Withdrew Myself & Babbled around for about 60 seconds about me being inside----Then Penetrated
Her myself and started Making Love To Her (That
Wasn't RAPE the second time around ) I asked her if she would MARRY ME and she said NO just move out of the house that you share with your wife , and move into my house was her answer. I could not
talk her into being an honest woman and marrying
me.

I had Church Authority for a Divorce because my wife have been having her cake and eating it throughout ours marriage , and I have been faithful
up until then. I Went to my wife and suggested that
we Divorce As Friends For The Well Being And Sake Of Ours KIDS , She Said That If WE Divorced we Would Be Lifetime Sworn Enemies!!!!

Nothing worked out right with the two women in my life. I went over to the outside woman house a week
later hoping that things have settled down , and she
invited me in with a sexy teddy on , and after a couple of minutes of kissing I LOST ALL INTEREST
IN ADVOIDING ADULTERY. I had two options (1)
Break It Off (2) Have A Sexual Affair...so i broke it
off and lost a very important female friend of mine.
A woman who treated me better than my wife , was
A Better Lover than my wife , was more Educated
than my wife (An U.C.BerkeleyCalifornia) drop out.
My Wife got pregnant in 1997 and gave birth in 98
which was our last child.

I also promised my wife that I would stay with her until all of ours children are grown , and i move away from CALIFORNIA in retirement , all ours children are grown June 2016 , and I'm 64 pushing 65 in perfect health. And on no medications. Wife is pushing 59 on all sort of Medications (LAST 5 YEARS) some of the medications have destroyed Her LIBIDO..Well really last two years...NO SEX... But I'm Nowhere Near Raping Anyone Rest Assured ....My Close Female Friend That Wanted Me To (Shack Up With Her) is still angry with me after all these years 20 years to be exact.

I CALLED WHAT WE DID ...OUTERCOURSE.....AND
NEAR......SEX....INTERCOURSE....

Format may be slightly off written on Android Smart
Phone...
My condolences for what seems like one messed up marriage and/or life experience!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2016, 11:04 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,419,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
As I have said, if all drunk women are classified as being unable to consent, then the question of whether they consent or not is irrelevant from a legal standpoint. It must follow from this line of thinking that every drunk woman who has sex has been raped and every male partner is a rapist.
In this particular case, the woman was unconscious, not just a little buzzed. All parties involved in a sexual act must retain the capacity to rescind consent. Regardless of whether or not the victim initially agreed to sex with the perpetrator, she was entirely incapable of providing continuing consent after sexual contact commenced; ergo, rape.

Furthermore, just from the standpoint of human decency, why on earth would he not have summoned help for her when he realized she was out cold?

Last edited by randomparent; 06-23-2016 at 12:00 PM..

Old 06-23-2016, 04:36 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,629,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
My condolences for what seems like one messed up marriage and/or life experience!
I'm not crying in my cereal every morning.

I took the lemons that life provided me and made a big icy pitcher of lemonade.

Me and the misses have taken trips all across this country.

And ours road trips have been full of adventure and
highjinks.

We raised 3 kids to adulthood and putting our last kid through college that's pretty successful for someone who LIFE DEALT A BAD HAND TO.

Old 06-23-2016, 04:46 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,629,951 times
Quote:
J

Correct the only persons who are truly offended are the parents of the raped boys. This is usually how that scenario goes 20 30 40 50 year old women 14 15 16 17 year old boys.

When I was in my twenties I had a lot of MAY-DECEMBER Relationships with women 30 40 years old , but I was past the age of consent of 18 years old (so it was perfectly legal) no rapes involved.

However some of my male friends had all types of stories about 20 30 something year old women who were theirs lovers. I guess it all was a woman's sexual libido working overtime and she'll taking the nearest thing that she could get her hands on.

However I have a real great rape story for you I'm a 64 year young man who was raped by a very close
female friend 20 years ago.

There was a rape of myself by a very close friend (female friend ) in 1996 pulled off by the element
of surprise. My wife of 14 years was having an
affair with one of her ex high school boyfriends
( And I ) talked to a close female friend of mine
about having A NEAR SEXUAL AFFAIR which
meant that there would be NO PENETRATION
OF THE ------------PG13. We set strict rules and
guidelines and ( Boundaries NOT to be crossed )meaning ( NO SEX ) but male/female intimacy was allowed in order to insure both parties the opportunity of theirs own sexual climax's.

My right hand was being used to assure that there
was absolutely no PENETRATION but after three months of this my FRIEND demanded that we start
having sex " I turned her down " saying that it was
below my Moral Standards.So she took it into her
(OWN 2 HANDS) and pushed my one hand out of
position and very rapidly forced me into her body.

I Withdrew Myself & Babbled around for about 60 seconds about me being inside----Then Penetrated
Her myself and started Making Love To Her (That
Wasn't RAPE the second time around ) I asked her if she would MARRY ME and she said NO just move out of the house that you share with your wife , and move into my house was her answer. I could not
talk her into being an honest woman and marrying
me.

I had Church Authority for a Divorce because my wife have been having her cake and eating it throughout ours marriage , and I have been faithful
up until then. I Went to my wife and suggested that
we Divorce As Friends For The Well Being And Sake Of Ours KIDS , She Said That If WE Divorced we Would Be Lifetime Sworn Enemies!!!!

Nothing worked out right with the two women in my life. I went over to the outside woman house a week
later hoping that things have settled down , and she
invited me in with a sexy teddy on , and after a couple of minutes of kissing I LOST ALL INTEREST
IN ADVOIDING ADULTERY. I had two options (1)
Break It Off (2) Have A Sexual Affair...so i broke it
off and lost a very important female friend of mine.
A woman who treated me better than my wife , was
A Better Lover than my wife , was more Educated
than my wife (An U.C.BerkeleyCalifornia) drop out.
My Wife got pregnant in 1997 and gave birth in 98
which was our last child.

I also promised my wife that I would stay with her until all of ours children are grown , and i move away from CALIFORNIA in retirement , all ours children are grown June 2016 , and I'm 64 pushing 65 in perfect health. And on no medications. Wife is pushing 59 on all sort of Medications (LAST 5 YEARS) some of the medications have destroyed Her LIBIDO..Well really last two years...NO SEX... But I'm Nowhere Near Raping Anyone Rest Assured ....My Close Female Friend That Wanted Me To (Shack Up With Her) is still angry with me after all these years 20 years to be exact.

I CALLED WHAT WE DID ...OUTERCOURSE.....AND
NEAR......SEX....INTERCOURSE....

Format may be slightly off written on Android Smart
Phone...
By my post I am not trying to imply that male and female rape are on the same level .

Female rapes are horrific and terrifying and male rapes are fun & satisfying really to be honest with you.

Male Rape was embarassing , frustrating and disappointing , but FEMALE RAPE ARE HORRIFIC!!!

AND THAT IS WHY THERE IS A DOUBLE STANDARD
REGARDING THE TWO TYPED OF RAPES.....

Typed on android smartphone

Last edited by Howest2008; 06-23-2016 at 06:05 PM..

Old 06-24-2016, 01:35 PM

44,258 posts, read 64,518,412 times
Attached Thumbnails
Stanford Swimmer Who Raped Unconscious Woman Gets Short Sentence Because Jail Would Have a ‘Severe Impact on Him’-fb_img_1466774150835.jpg  

Old 06-24-2016, 11:11 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,456,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
It was reported that the woman consented to sex before losing consciousness?
No.

It was reported that she doesn't remember what happened, and that the sex play started before they were discovered in flagrante delicto.

So there is no evidence whatsoever that she DIDN'T consent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilletteflare View Post
....when will we say that young women who dress like hookers and take drugs and alcohol and pass out at parties are setting them-self up for a crime? Sorry girls but this is a fact. If you go into the hood with a hundred dollar bill hanging out of your vest pocket you have to blame yourself for being stupid. Not saying this gives a pass to the criminal but you can not be stupid. It reminds me of a time when me and my Brother went to NOLA. We were on bourbon st. watching the women drop top at 3am. We saw two black guys dragging a blond who was passed out into the dark street away from the people. My brother looked at me and I said if you come to NOLA and get drunk and pass out this may be Darwin at work. Sorry not my problem. Don't be so frigging stupid.
Well said.

What was she doing going to a college party without her boyfriend when she wasn't even a college student? And why did she get plastered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Thanks for posting that! I read the entire report, and what struck me the most was that every witness described the same thing EXCEPT WIDDLE BWOCKIE!
Witnessed what?

A drunk passed-out girl being fondled by a drunk guy.

Not exactly the crime of the century.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
...do you not get that she did NOT consent?
We don't know that.

She doesn't remember anything, and the other witnesses arrived only after the sex play began.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Women are not 100% safe to begin with anywhere. Predators do exist and regardless of how hard you wish that will never change. She was drunk off her arse and assaulted is what she got for it. Women still need to be smarter than that, everyone should. I was downtown yesterday and there was a tall blond professional 30ish woman in a store trying to buy a bottle of wine. She could hardly walk and it was 1 in the afternoon.

Women need to learn from this.
Yes.

It's no different than a man getting plastered and then staggering home by himself through a sketchy neighborhood.

He's going to get rolled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
This is how our society is: women are allowed to get away with anything with little to no consequences, while men get destroyed for the smallest things.

This is how women want it, which is why they come up with all kinds of ridiculous arguments (as you have seen in this thread). And then they brainwash men into supporting their garbage.
Well said.

Old 06-25-2016, 12:25 AM

1,384 posts, read 1,060,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Are these your thoughts or are you quoting Ted Bundy?
Do you know anything about Ted Bundy?

I'm inclined to think that you don't because this comment (in response to what I wrote) doesn't make sense.

Old 06-25-2016, 06:35 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,419,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
In this particular case, the woman was unconscious, not just a little buzzed. All parties involved in a sexual act must retain the capacity to rescind consent. Regardless of whether or not the victim initially agreed to sex with the perpetrator, she was entirely incapable of providing continuing consent after sexual contact commenced; ergo, rape.

Furthermore, just from the standpoint of human decency, why on earth would he not have summoned help for her when he realized she was out cold?
This anonymous comment was left along with reputation points. (I thank you for the points, but I'm not sure why you gave them since you clearly disagree with my logic.)

Quote:
No. Doesn't work that way. You don't get to claim "rape" because you passed out in the middle of and someone else told you that you were being raped. Nope.
I will reiterate that it absolutely does work that way. When you are involved in sexual activity with another person, you must retain the ability to rescind consent for that which makes you uncomfortable and your partner must then stop. It works that way in casual and committed relationships. If someone passes out, whatever consent was given previously is no longer valid. I will not budge on this.

Brock was sober enough to hump the woman while fully clothed to avoid the risk of sexually transmitted diseases and the risk of pregnancy; he was sober enough to run away when confronted by the cyclists; and he was definitely sober enough to recognize that she was out cold. That night, Brock Turner was a predator and a rapist. Whether he used his fingers or his penis matters not. He raped her, and he was aware that what he was doing was wrong. His sentence may or may not be fair, but there is no doubt in my mind that his behavior was criminal.

Last edited by randomparent; 06-25-2016 at 06:51 AM..

Old 06-25-2016, 07:48 AM

29,565 posts, read 9,797,526 times
Quote:
By my post I am not trying to imply that male and female rape are on the same level .

Female rapes are horrific and terrifying and male rapes are fun & satisfying really to be honest with you.

Male Rape was embarassing , frustrating and disappointing , but FEMALE RAPE ARE HORRIFIC!!!

AND THAT IS WHY THERE IS A DOUBLE STANDARD
REGARDING THE TWO TYPED OF RAPES.....

Typed on android smartphone
This is a bad confusion of terms, because by definition, rape is sexual penetration without consent, IOWs not wanted. Obviously, if you are going to describe "male rapes" as "fun & satisfying," that doesn't sound like something males are going to object to, or anyone for that matter, right? I mean why not consent? "Fun & satisfying" is NOT rape. To confuse the two is a mistake not easily excused.

Even in the case of an older woman and a male not yet of age, if the male is willing, that's not rape. That's sex with a minor, even if consented.

As mentioned before, I think if men thought of rape in terms of the true definition and instead imagined rape by a man, not a woman, then the perspective would be righted some. Needless to say, I am assuming a heterosexual male raped by another male, not consented and by force. Now you might get it...

There is no "double standard." Unwanted sexual penetration is "horrific" no matter who the victim.

Old 06-25-2016, 08:01 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,787,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
I hate to think what sort of women, drunk or otherwise, would consent, I mean truly consent and then claim she was raped after the fact.
If drunk women cannot legally consent then... drunk women cannot legally consent. Are you really so dense that you cannot comprehend this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies