Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2016, 11:34 AM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times

Advertisements

Gays believe the lie that the democrats have their back.. not so.. proof is Hillary wants to step up the amount of Syrians, mostly men to come here.. this is crazy. I am kind of shocked that they are stepping up more Syrians to come here right after this terrorist attack.

Those people in that gay bar was slaughtered. Doesn't Hillary take that into account?

Muslims hate homosexuality so much they throw people off buildings ..How sick is that.

I hate to see what will happen in the future. And if there is another shooting , will the gays again blame the Republicans? Probably.. they have been programmed for years to hate Republicans. That is what the left is so good at.. creating hate .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2016, 11:37 AM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"Outlaw Pressure Cookers" they're evil!!!
Hillary would rather get rid of the guns, and welcome more terrorists.. Hillary is stepping up by the thousands to bring in more people from the hot bed where the terrorists are.

Old 06-28-2016, 11:52 AM

50,327 posts, read 47,088,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
You are speaking about what is called an unfinished receiver, you should have just stated so in the first place. More work needs to be done on it and it has to be done by someone who actually knows what they are doing. People who are doing this usually are doing it just for themselves (which is legal), or doing it to make money by charging less than what a person can buy from a store (which is illegal). But point is, as you alluded to, if someone really wants say a full functioning AR-15, and they cannot pass a background check, they can go make one themselves, though it would be illegal for them to posses (not that the law ever stopped someone from illegally possessing a gun).

I doubt this is an issue, is there even any stats on how many guns made this way have been used in crime?
Well, since most crime isn't with an AR I doubt I just wanted to point out the new polymer lower is a game changer that nullifies the BCG and watchlist. Trust me, if my buddy can put one together it ain't all that difficult. Took me 15 minutes.

Old 06-28-2016, 12:30 PM

643 posts, read 472,177 times
A lot of gays are blind. They focus on the religious aspect of the Republican party that is for biblical reasons against homosexual life styles that they fail to see that although they are against the life style they will not come into your bars and shoot 50 of you dead. Islam on the other hand will kill you whole sale and yell aloha snakbar when they do.

Old 06-28-2016, 01:24 PM

4,395 posts, read 4,915,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
No it is not when it's an 80%er.

The better ones even have the drill bits with the pattern. This is all legal folks.

Tell me again,,,,what use is a BGC? You are fooling yourselves.

These are so easy to make it's ridiculous. It's already been ran by the ATF and DOJ as legal.
Your Polymer80 one in the picture is the one that ended up being confiscated from Ares Armor by the BATFE. That one was easy to finish with a Dremel. I know because I have a stack of the newer models in my parts cabinet.

Old 06-28-2016, 01:25 PM

4,395 posts, read 4,915,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Well, since most crime isn't with an AR I doubt I just wanted to point out the new polymer lower is a game changer that nullifies the BCG and watchlist. Trust me, if my buddy can put one together it ain't all that difficult. Took me 15 minutes.
Polymer80 now has a Glock style lower. That is very interesting to me.

Old 06-28-2016, 01:32 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,523,461 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2IoTQlDh9U

Gay man's plea to elect Trump after Orlando shooting.

Old 06-28-2016, 01:42 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,523,461 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIFZfcpX2uw

Old 06-28-2016, 01:54 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,377,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2IoTQlDh9U

Gay man's plea to elect Trump after Orlando shooting.
We libertarians knew the right winger authoritarians and social conservatives will only see their apparatus usurped. It was, in part by gays and allies of the social justice movement. They used the same authoritarianism of the old social conservative right against them. Christians and Conservatives were on the run by the same monster they created. But Gays wanted da guberment to protect them, and instead of removing this beast , made it their own. Unfortunately the power of the state can fall into other hands, just like it did theirs. It now protects people who at best are glad to see gays die. Such is outsourcing your security to the state.

Gays protected themselves by banding together in gay friendly communities, and by staying under ground. from there they slowly convinced the culture they were no real threat and made social changes. Then they decided it was time to get da guberment and the power of the state involved...

Welcome to the party of your own creation.

Old 06-28-2016, 02:16 PM

5,900 posts, read 3,903,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
The GOP voted down the bill that prevents people on the terrorist watchlist from legally buying guns.
Any criminal will still find ways to acquire guns regardless of whether or not a certain law gets passed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies