Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2016, 07:50 AM

59,138 posts, read 27,349,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars010 View Post
you either have no idea or you want to believe that the killing was legit. i assume both.

1. that rumor is being spread on alt-right sites by your fellow conservative white males who dont like black people to begin with.

2. the star tribune confirmed he had a ccw in hennepin county, which is valid in ramsey county.

the white right is going to do everything they can to dehumanize this guy like they always do.
"by your fellow conservative white males who dont like black people to begin with.'

ANOTHER false "assumption" on your part.

Old 07-09-2016, 07:50 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,755,909 times
Quote:
the conservative white male playbook.

find any reason to dehumanize the black victim.

with castille they'll go after his driving record and the fact he was pulled over alot(they wont mention driving while black as a reason though).

god knows what they'll say about me when i die. i think my record so far had me pulled over once for not wearing a seatbelt.

they never mentioned roof or batman boy or lanza though when we talk about white killers. they say they were smart little boys that went astray somewhere in life.
Maybe it's more like (driving like an idiot).

Old 07-09-2016, 07:51 AM

455 posts, read 283,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
So why did Castile have his gun resting on his thigh, Appropriate conceal carry, the gun should be holstered.
He didn't. Just because your white conservative male website says he did doesn't mean he did. I saw that pic you are referring to.

Everything you are using as evidence is posted on right wing hate sites like VNN, Stormfront and that conservative treehouse.

You won't even acknowledge being wrong about him having a permit anyways. If your source can't even get basic info like that right, nobody is going to take it seriously.

I understand you want to find any reason to pin the blame on Castile. Many conservative white males want to do that.

3,451 posts, read 3,914,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Down and in cuffs, I'd agree with you. However, his hands were still free, and the cops knew he had an illegal weapon.

What I'd like to know is why was a felon convicted of numerous sex crimes against children and weapons violations out on the streets?
Because he paid his debt to society and those charges happen years ago so he is free to walk this earth.. That doesn't warrant 6 bullets into a mans chest because his hand was free. Then you step away and look at the man as he bleeds out and you stand there and watch him die. The police clearly had the upper hand. Who in they right mind would reach for a gun knowing they have a gun directly pointed at there head.

88,623 posts, read 84,875,076 times
"How many cops does it take to throw a n***** down a flight of stairs?

None. He fell."

That joke was told to me by a member of the NYPD back in the 90s. He said it came over the police radio earlier that day.

This is pretty much what institutional racism is.

Old 07-09-2016, 07:52 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,755,909 times
Quote:
the conservative white male playbook.

find any reason to dehumanize the black victim.

with castille they'll go after his driving record and the fact he was pulled over alot(they wont mention driving while black as a reason though).

god knows what they'll say about me when i die. i think my record so far had me pulled over once for not wearing a seatbelt.

they never mentioned roof or batman boy or lanza though when we talk about white killers. they say they were smart little boys that went astray somewhere in life.
You still haven't answered my question.

3,451 posts, read 3,914,013 times
Quote:
He didn't. Just because your white conservative male website says he did doesn't mean he did. I saw that pic you are referring to.

Everything you are using as evidence is posted on right wing hate sites like VNN, Stormfront and that conservative treehouse.

You won't even acknowledge being wrong about him having a permit anyways. If your source can't even get basic info like that right, nobody is going to take it seriously.

I understand you want to find any reason to pin the blame on Castile. Many conservative white males want to do that.
Speak on it..

455 posts, read 283,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
I'm with you I don't like it either. Everytime things like this happen they try to find a way to dismiss it.
They do that with every black.

Old 07-09-2016, 07:53 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,742,156 times
No we don't. Define white folks!!!!!!

Old 07-09-2016, 07:54 AM

1,679 posts, read 2,543,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco Barbosa View Post
I'm generally neutral as it relates to the police shootings, but these last 2 shootings have me very hot under the collar.

I've also heard some whites respond with "White people get killed by the police too".

So my question is to the "whites"-Do you even care if whites get killed too? I know you don't care if blacks do and I'm okay with that disposition. Do you care if your own race gets killed? If so what do whites do to prevent it from happening because there is nothing at this point that blacks can do. If you care so much why are you so silent on the issue? Why are you so apathetic?

Please help me to understand. Do you even care?

Here is a story---
I can remember having been a hiring manager at a Hospital with 3,200 employees. There were only 3 of us black managers in the whole darn place. I decided to do something about it. I went on an aggreesive hiring of black managers. Why? 1-We needed more managers 2- we needed managers of color. 3-the Senior Level(white folks) staff supported my efforts.

The point:
I was in a position to make change happen and I DID. It's the highlight of my life.

Since whites are the dominant controlling class, why not use that position to make changes for the better?
I choose to not worry about who cares, because I truly know who does and justice will always be achieved one way or another.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies