Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2016, 08:08 AM

88,623 posts, read 84,875,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Down and in cuffs, I'd agree with you. However, his hands were still free, and the cops knew he had an illegal weapon.

What I'd like to know is why was a felon convicted of numerous sex crimes against children and weapons violations out on the streets?
The cops still had the control. Even with his hands free, as you said the cops knew he had the weapon. He would not have been able to get it and use it before the cops stopped him, and they surely could have done that without firing five bullets into his chest.

I don't know why the guy was out on the streets, either--that would have something to do with the court system--but it's irrelevant to what happened.

Old 07-09-2016, 08:09 AM

3,451 posts, read 3,914,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Did you NOT see the gun he had in his lap posted a few posts back?

You should look at post 373 and 375

"Because he paid his debt to society"

What "punishment did he get for his arrests in 2016?

He SHOULD have been in jail STILL.

Why wasn't he?
His criminal record did not warrant him being shot 6 times in the chest especially when cops had the upper hand with a gun to his head

Old 07-09-2016, 08:09 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
Because he paid his debt to society and those charges happen years ago so he is free to walk this earth.. That doesn't warrant 6 bullets into a mans chest because his hand was free.
He resisted arrest, had an illegal weapon, and was not in cuffs.

Don't want to die? Don't carry an illegal weapon as a convicted felon, and don't resist arrest.

What's hard to understand about that?

Old 07-09-2016, 08:10 AM

455 posts, read 283,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Yes he did have the gun resting on his thigh, and they were stopped because they matched suspects in a BOLO report.
“The two occupants just look like people that were involved in a robbery. The driver looks more like one of our suspects, just ‘cause of the wide set nose.”
Again. You are quoting a conservative white male hate site that has already been proven wrong on information in that article.

You can't even admit you are wrong about Castile's permit.

Conservative white males are blinded by disdain for blacks they'll do gymnastics to reason themselves into any reasoning to put the blame on Castile.

Old 07-09-2016, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"The ramsey county sheriff even called them out on it, yet you still have white males on here peddling that garbage."

Of course, they would rather believe newspaper then the Sheriff.

I would like to see the newspaper PRODUCE a copy of his so-called permit.

Doesn't matter, you won't believe it.

Old 07-09-2016, 08:15 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
The cops still had the control. Even with his hands free
Until a perp is down and in cuffs, the cops are still at risk.

Quote:
I don't know why the guy was out on the streets, either--that would have something to do with the court system--but it's irrelevant to what happened.
It's because Blacks scream racism whenever they're convicted of and jailed for anything. Doesn't matter if they actually commit the crimes. They're Black, so it's racism.

Old 07-09-2016, 08:16 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,642,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
If you're a Christian, you do good deeds because you want to, not because you want to get thanked for it.
If you read the Bible, you know we are supposed to be thankful and think about good things, and not go around complaining all the time. I really get tired of people complaining about nothing. They don't like the police because the police are doing their jobs not because they have done anything wrong.

What I was saying is that I would like to see those people who are so enthusiastically bad mouthing the police using their energy doing something good. They don't have to say thank you to me but it would be nice if they said thank you to people helping them instead of fault finding where there is no fault.

Old 07-09-2016, 08:17 AM

1,679 posts, read 2,543,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars010 View Post
Again. You are quoting a conservative white male hate site that has already been proven wrong on information in that article.

You can't even admit you are wrong about Castile's permit.

Conservative white males are blinded by disdain for blacks they'll do gymnastics to reason themselves into any reasoning to put the blame on Castile.
Do not continue to argue or debate with people who choose the side of ignorance, it just continues to allow them to spew their hate and ignore the white guilt, and by the way most are to fat to do a simple roll over.

Old 07-09-2016, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Until a perp is down and in cuffs, the cops are still at risk.

It's because Blacks scream racism whenever they're convicted of and jailed for anything. Doesn't matter if they actually commit the crimes. They're Black, so it's racism.

Proof of your average conservative white males views of blacks.

Old 07-09-2016, 08:19 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,441,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Wrong. When we increased the number of Black teachers on our teaching staff, the behavior and achievement of Black students improved. They had role models with whom to identify.
Good point. I can certainly understand why black students would feel more comfortable with that.

So, with that in mind, why don't we recognize the benefits that whites likewise derive from being around other whites?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies