Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2016, 10:34 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,225,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Nothing is swept under the rug. Look at the stats, then separate Hispanic ethnicity out from the stats for Whites because the FBI only does that on the far right side of the chart.

What you get when you do that...

Non-Hispanic Whites, which are 61% of the population (per the US Census Bureau), commit:

36% of all murders and manslaughters
49% of all rapes
33.6% of all robberies
48% of all aggravated assaults
54% of all burglaries
58.4% of all larceny-thefts
49.5% of all motor vehicle thefts
59.6% of all arsons
53.5% of all forgeries and counterfeitings
55.5% of all embezzlments
43.8% of all weapons violations
43.3% of all prostitution and commercialized vice
Etc.

ALL under 61%.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...ables/table-43

Now contrast that with Blacks. They're are just 13% of the population (per the US Census Bureau), but commit:

51.3% of all murders and manslaughters
29.9% of all rapes
55.9% of all robberies
33.1% of all aggravated assaults
30.2% of all burglaries
28% of all larceny-thefts
30.7% of all motor vehicle thefts
23.4% of all arsons
34% of all forgeries and counterfeitings
35.6% of all embezzlments
40.7% of all weapons violations
41.8% of all prostitution and commercialized vice
Etc.

ALL well OVER 13%.

Recognize the problem?
YOUR ARE INSIDIOUS - Doing anything you can to try and cling to some white is better ignorance. MAN, wake the hell up and get off the pursuit.

You are obviously unable to comprehend that you need to pay attention to white society, instead of your obsession with pursuing deflection, to avoid acknowledging the criminal nature and mentality which is prevasive in white society. What the hell is wrong, can't you get un-stuck from your Jim Crow Grooming?

You are a prime example of the continuing ignorance that is too pervasive in white society of trying to deflect and deny rather than focus in your own ethnic group and try and rectify the madness created and managed by your ethnicity within this society. Geez Whiz!!!!! Talk about "dense", it goes beyond simple density of mentality to comprehend, it goes into the insidiousness of imbecilic self aggrandizing madness.
It may be as simply as the inability to comprehend what is read, that drives the continuance of such utterances, who knows what the instigating factor of the madness is, other than a possibility of guilt mentality of the history of your ethnic lineage to make one so obsessed with this pursuit to push some fictions of innocence.
I can't help one in such a situations, they must live with their own demons until they wake up to face them and learn better to review self before slinging slander aimed ignorance while trying to omit real and true facts as it relates to their own ethnicity.

Old 07-13-2016, 10:56 AM

19,029 posts, read 14,205,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Black lives matter was founded due to police brutality of blacks.
Stuff like this has been going on for years, long before BLM.

For years and years, blacks have been held down by whites, in education, housing, employment, and opportunity.

Take a look at the black communities in this country and get a first hand look at the results of neglect.
Neglect in proper housing, schools, public services etc.
I think blacks keep blacks down. More precisely, black culture keeps blacks down.

If you are not aware of the behavior of a segment of the Black community, the alleged mistreatment and reactionary rioting might be dismissed as simple racism. But the following describes a behavior and a mind set that is fully capable of such acts that appear without reason.

Teacher’s Lament
Before-It’s-Deleted Of The Day – Black & Blonde Media
“One of the most immediately striking things about my students was that they were loud. They had little conception of ordinary decorum. It was not unusual for five blacks to be screaming at me at once. Instead of calming down and waiting for a lull in the din to make their point — something that occurs to even the dimmest white students — blacks just tried to yell over each other.

It did no good to try to quiet them, and white women were particularly inept at trying. I sat in on one woman’s class as she begged the children to pipe down. They just yelled louder so their voices would carry over hers.

Many of my black students would repeat themselves over and over again — just louder. It was as if they suffered from Tourette syndrome. They seemed to have no conception of waiting for an appropriate time to say something.”
Some of the behavior alluded to by the teacher is demonstrated in this video:
Darien Long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tit2NonQ8AY

Note that both the woman and the mall cop repeat themselves over and over. It’s as if the first to stop talking, loses. And her children mimicked her, as well.

So who is really interfering with education, housing, employment, and opportunity for blacks?
Whose behavior chases out polite society?

Old 07-13-2016, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
I think blacks keep blacks down. More precisely, black culture keeps blacks down.

If you are not aware of the behavior of a segment of the Black community, the alleged mistreatment and reactionary rioting might be dismissed as simple racism. But the following describes a behavior and a mind set that is fully capable of such acts that appear without reason.

Teacher’s Lament
Before-It’s-Deleted Of The Day – Black & Blonde Media
“One of the most immediately striking things about my students was that they were loud. They had little conception of ordinary decorum. It was not unusual for five blacks to be screaming at me at once. Instead of calming down and waiting for a lull in the din to make their point — something that occurs to even the dimmest white students — blacks just tried to yell over each other.

It did no good to try to quiet them, and white women were particularly inept at trying. I sat in on one woman’s class as she begged the children to pipe down. They just yelled louder so their voices would carry over hers.

Many of my black students would repeat themselves over and over again — just louder. It was as if they suffered from Tourette syndrome. They seemed to have no conception of waiting for an appropriate time to say something.”
Some of the behavior alluded to by the teacher is demonstrated in this video:
Darien Long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tit2NonQ8AY

Note that both the woman and the mall cop repeat themselves over and over. It’s as if the first to stop talking, loses. And her children mimicked her, as well.

So who is really interfering with education, housing, employment, and opportunity for blacks?
Whose behavior chases out polite society?
I can grasp the concept that black people need to "manage their tone" as well a their outburst. I don't know if its from years of not being heard, or the anguish of feeling the need to aggressively or arrogantly push their point.
The loud talking is not necessary, and the impatient to get a point across is not necessary, this has to become a trait people must adopt if they expect to effectively communicate.

Old 07-13-2016, 12:25 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,326,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Ya know what, Bob? Blacks need to solve their own damn problems. I. don't. care. about. them.
I'm shocked... SHOCKED I say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Demorats and their Black-puppets have destroyed city after city in the USA.

I'm supposed to feel sorry for childish and ultra-violent Blacks, NOPE!
White flight has done more to destroy most American cities...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
The government has neglected my housing needs. I had to buy a house myself. To add insult to injury I had to have it reroofed this year without the government giving me one damn cent.
Funny, I must have missed my federal check when I replace my roof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
There is undeniably some truth to that statement. There is a great deal of actions committed by black folks that contribute to their failure… no everything is not the white man's fault, but there is certainly enough to overshadow any problems that black folks commit themselves.

Unfortunately, we will never get to that part of the discussion as long as some folks wish to point a finger at black folks to the exclusion of all others. When we can have a calm and rational conversation we might be able to solve these problems. But not until both sides are willing to own up to their own failings.

Old 07-13-2016, 12:49 PM

124 posts, read 129,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
I'm shocked... SHOCKED I say!

Funny, I must have missed my federal check when I replace my roof.

There is undeniably some truth to that statement. There is a great deal of actions committed by black folks that contribute to their failure… no everything is not the white man's fault, but there is certainly enough to overshadow any problems that black folks commit themselves.

Unfortunately, we will never get to that part of the discussion as long as some folks wish to point a finger at black folks to the exclusion of all others. When we can have a calm and rational conversation we might be able to solve these problems. But not until both sides are willing to own up to their own failings.
You missed this lovely quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Tell black people to stop breeding.

Problem solved.

Old 07-13-2016, 02:25 PM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
BLM was founded by millions of dollars from George Soros and a group of PROGs who figured out they could leverage fear to stir the pot.
Stupid move of Soros' part. He's lost control of BLM's behavior, and their antics are actually garnering more votes for Trump.

Old 07-13-2016, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
YOUR ARE INSIDIOUS
Insidious? No. Correct? Yes.

What's YOUR explanation for why Whites commit crimes at lower percentages than expected given their percentage of the population, but Blacks commit crimes at 3 to 4 times or more the percentage they should, given their percentage of the population?

Old 07-13-2016, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Even law-abiding, family-oriented Blacks are fleeing now, too. Note the difference between the families described in this PBS article, and the Black neighborhoods they're fleeing:

Black Flight: Some Chicago African-Americans Flee City

What are those families doing differently that those left behind are not? See what I mean?

Old 07-13-2016, 02:39 PM

3,997 posts, read 4,142,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Addams View Post
To make it even worse the government up here in Minnesota made me pay for a new house for the Vikings.
Be glad it's only one. We're paying for two new ones for the Falcons AND the Braves........

Old 07-13-2016, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Even law-abiding, family-oriented Blacks are fleeing now, too. Note the difference between the families described in this PBS article, and the Black neighborhoods they're fleeing:

Black Flight: Some Chicago African-Americans Flee City

What are those families doing differently that those left behind are not? See what I mean?
It's not an ignored fact that people flee from crime ridden areas, as well when peoples economic change they also move. I've talked to police that talk about the poor whites who move into area and along comes with the move comes meth heads, and whites who can't keep up the standards of how the community was before they moved there, the unkept properties and placing lots of stuff in the front yard, under the car ports and etc. Yes, black people also are annoyed with blacks who create crimes, sadly, as with black and white, the families don't always fess up to the fact their kids are criminals, gang members, and others who bring social discord and criminal activities. Sadly, the people who commit these community destroying acts, don't own property, if they did they'd know the value they destroy, they don't own anything often times beyond a vehicles and maybe some furnishing and clothes, they live based on pushing an external image of material measure. Often times its gawdy, cliquish, and does not fit in a broader general society atmosphere. "It's the nature of what is termed "ghetto cultural style", sad as it is, they don't grasp that it become a imagery denial factor when it comes to trying to find upward mobile jobs. No one person can convince any different, people have to learn the difference as individuals. Then community culture can change to meet a more universal format.
Example: so many young blacks for some reason go hooked on the Crown Victoria cars, and suddenly the poorer communities were flooded with "Crown Vic's" as they call it.

No one has said there are not a lot of black committing crimes of many sorts, but the fact is, ALL ETHNICITY COMMIT CRIMES. The point is, instead of being obsessed about black crime in areas you probably avoid. why not focus and discuss the white crime which is nation wide. As I showed you earlier 37:6 is not a small amount of crime- PERIOD !!! IF you think it is, go tell your story to some of the victims and victims relatives.

It's not an issue that people want to see black communities diminish the crime in the poor sectors, but maybe it has to be a broad address which includes the focus on reducing white crime as well. Then people can see it as simply "Crime Reduction" and not take it under any racism discernment's. That is a more feasible approach !!! otherwise its finger pointing at one ethnic group, while ignoring another. THAT'S THE POINT, I'm presenting contrast so that you may awaken to acknowledge.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 07-13-2016 at 05:39 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.