Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2016, 06:05 AM

59,138 posts, read 27,349,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Joe Lauletta
feeling angry.
October 22 at 6:21pm · Holland, PA, United States
·
I spent last night in the ER at St. Mary's HospitaI. I received a call from my daughter Christina after my sons football game. She was crying, I couldn't understand her, my heart dropped, I became scared, I said what is the matter? Dad, I was jumped, I'm beat up pretty bad. Where r u? Temple, they stole my phone. We're heading to the police station. I do not hear from her until she gets to her apartment. Rage is running through my mind the whole time. She said she is getting a ride home and wants to go to St. Mary's. I find out that her and her 2 male friends where badly beaten by a group of 30-40 black teenagers on their way home from the Temple football game. This happened after they got off the subway at Broad and Cecil B Moore. These sick animals held her down and kicked and stomped on her repeatedly. Thank god, the people from the pizza place intervened. They arrested 2 people at the scene. I have not let Christina out of my sight, she is resting. Every part of her body is badly bruised, it makes me cry just thinking about it. No broken bones. If you have children at Temple, tell them to be careful. Please keep Christina Lauletta in your thoughts.

https://www.facebook.com/jlauletta/p...09642993903842

Sounds like a racial, hate crime to me.
"badly beaten by a group of 30-40 black teenagers'

WHEN B LACKS DO BAD THINGS THE PRESS MANY TIMES DOES NOT MENTION THE Race of the individuals.You can bet the house that when whites do things against blacks, or if they THINK whites did wrong, RACE it becomes NATIONAL news.

I have said many times, It is NOT only what the press says but, what they DON'T say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2016, 08:53 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,766,886 times
Just a few months ago threads were being posted about beatings by groups of blacks almost daily on this board or in the Current Events section. It got to the point where people complained it was just too much of the same, that such things were so common they weren't newsworthy or worth discussing. But now, predictably, we are back to folks claiming there is no evidence that these attacks are common at all. Is it really necessary to dredge up the old threads or start posting videos on here again to prove the point?

Old 10-26-2016, 10:13 AM

35,105 posts, read 17,051,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Just a few months ago threads were being posted about beatings by groups of blacks almost daily on this board or in the Current Events section. It got to the point where people complained it was just too much of the same, that such things were so common they weren't newsworthy or worth discussing. But now, predictably, we are back to folks claiming there is no evidence that these attacks are common at all. Is it really necessary to dredge up the old threads or start posting videos on here again to prove the point?
The Current Events section is not the right place for controversial material. I have been infracted a few times for that and I am a relatively long-standing, serious poster. Those kind of posts belong here and after a quick check for similar ones to which to add such materials.

Old 10-26-2016, 10:19 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,628,263 times
Scroll down and read the entry titled, "Shoot the Messenger" to get a glimpse of what the media is told to do and why they follow orders.

Written in 2011, by the way.

Second City Cop

Scroll down further and read, 'If Only!!' for another example up in WI.

Last edited by MPowering1; 10-26-2016 at 10:30 AM..

Old 10-26-2016, 12:53 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,377,191 times
Quote:
... is an acclaimed book documenting hundreds of cases of black mob violence and efforts by media to obfuscate the issue.

The name comes from a Eubonic description from one of the black women on the rampage when she noticed the white girl they had just beaten was bleeding a good deal. Had it been a mob of medical students then the tittle would have been :

"This Caucasian woman is hemorrhaging profusely."

Old 10-26-2016, 12:56 PM

35,105 posts, read 17,051,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
The name comes from a Eubonic description from one of the black women on the rampage when she noticed the white girl they had just beaten was bleeding a good deal. Had it been a mob of medical students then the tittle would have been :

"This Caucasian woman is hemorrhaging profusely."
I'm going to rep this for humor. It's unlikely that medical students, most of whom have better things to do, would do that.

Old 10-26-2016, 01:05 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,382,061 times
Quote:
How about a new incident? LOL

4 days ago in Syracuse a 62-year-old white man with a cane tells a group of black teen girls to quit sitting in his yard. Doesn't end well for him. *Video graphic for the snowflakes

https://www.google.com/amp/fox61.com...?client=safari

Old 10-26-2016, 01:05 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,377,191 times
Quote:

Heads they win, tails you lose has been around since Biblical times.
For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon.’ 19The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’

If you don't show any evidence you are making it up. If you show evidence its an anecdote . If you show the pattern with lots of evidence, you are obsessed. If you say it in your own words, you are not authoritative. If you cite someone with authority, you will be accused of unoriginal pedantry.

The usual solution appears to be migration, retaliation, and maturing into preemption.

Old 10-26-2016, 01:56 PM

73,050 posts, read 62,657,702 times
Whoever did it, lock the perps up like you would any other criminals.

Old 10-26-2016, 02:00 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,906,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
I'm sure this will be all over the National news for weeks.

News from The Associated Press

This will only get worse as you have sacrificed your Nations to the gods of "equality" and DIEversity.

Enjoy your new America.
In such a situation due to the numbers in most states, use of force law allows the application of deadly force as it is extremely reasonable to argue a fear for ones life when being attacked by such large numbers, regardless if they are armed.

So, be smart... conceal carry and if this happens to you, shoot as many of them as is needed to stop the action and eliminate the threat.

Time for thugs to learn a valuable lesson.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies