Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 07:09 PM

70 posts, read 38,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
but not guys like Trump......

It's simple. Whenever a guy like Bill Clinton does something offensive towards women, they are not going to get hammered by most women (witness his whole career). That's because he's in favor of abortion.
Ever since women's liberation, when it became "okay" for women to engage in unfettered sex, they have needed abortion as an option (dude doesn't always wrap it). In fact, unfettered sex has become pretty much the most important thing in many women's lives.
So as long as you say you'll protect THAT "right", you can get away with anything.
Bill Clinton also pushed through Nafta so the elites also like Bill Clinton as well.

Not those people who have lost their jobs whether it is blue collar or white collar or have to try to make ends meet with the cost of food going up. Food stamps bring the cost of food up. Getting free food , they will pay any price for it if it is free. Same with housing. They get it free so rents go up.

The choice is clear. Women will vote in another women because they want to see a woman run the country.

To tell you the truth, I would much rather have a man run the country. Why? The middle east does not respect a woman , any woman and they for sure will never respect Hillary or even trust her. Hillary's character is out there and is known to be a big liar. Putin will never trust her. Her word is garbage. Her lies are well known.

Now if a man is elected he will be respected by the middle east. Especially a strong leader.

Hillary has the worst judgement. Look at her now. Her bad judgement has her under an FBI investigation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2016, 07:16 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,583,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatvibegirl View Post
Bill Clinton also pushed through Nafta so the elites also like Bill Clinton as well.

Not those people who have lost their jobs whether it is blue collar or white collar or have to try to make ends meet with the cost of food going up. Food stamps bring the cost of food up. Getting free food , they will pay any price for it if it is free. Same with housing. They get it free so rents go up.

No one - not even economics experts agree on the NET effect of NAFTA.

The choice is clear. Women will vote in another women because they want to see a woman run the country.

To tell you the truth, I would much rather have a man run the country. Why? The middle east does not respect a woman , any woman and they for sure will never respect Hillary or even trust her. Hillary's character is out there and is known to be a big liar. Putin will never trust her. Her word is garbage. Her lies are well known.

True dat on the Middle East but really who cares what they or Putin think. It's our country, not their's.

Now if a man is elected he will be respected by the middle east. Especially a strong leader.

Hillary has the worst judgement. Look at her now. Her bad judgement has her under an FBI investigation.
Hard to say about Hillary, perhaps true but easy to say about Trump - this guy is complete unbounded by any exception of proper behavior - he is a true wildcard. He might be a catalyst for change or he might be horrific.

Old 10-31-2016, 07:19 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,598,766 times
Because most people are just party lemmings.

Old 10-31-2016, 07:28 PM

70 posts, read 38,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Both are serial cheaters.

Unlike Trump, Bill Clinton does not have a long track record of publicly degrading women.

Unlike Trump, Bill Clinton has not given permission to a man to refer to his daughter a piece of ass or remarked about the breast size of the daughter.

Trump has spent his entire adult life creating and sustaining an image as a playboy. He tries too hard and is obviously very insecure.

Both have entered the " old goat" stage of life.

I am not voting for Trump or Hillary because both have unprecidented conflicts of interest.
Bill Clinton privately grabs a women and shoved their face toward his body part . That is past gross.

Rosie O'donnell was attacking Donald Trump for not firing Miss USA Tara Conner. Tara won the title and Trump was sending her to rehab instead of firing her. Rosie didn't like the idea Trump kept the woman and gave her grace instead of the boot.

Rosie continued to attack Trump on the View. Rosie started it and Trump finished it after Rosie had very choice words for Donald and his family. It didn't bother me at all when Donald Trump called her a dog or pig or whatever. Rosie started it for what? Not firing Tara Conner and giving her a second chance.

Old 10-31-2016, 07:30 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,763,499 times
Bill Clinton had a blue dress plastered with his hot DNA (Monica's blue dress)..and he was MARRIED to Hillary at the time he did the deed....... on Monica's dress. How offensive is THAT?

I just don't recall anyone coming forward with clothing with Trump's DNA on it.... Or police reports of: assaults, rape charges, fondling, kissing, groping, molesting, fornicating, or camel humping......hmmm...

Maybe I better hush. Hillary will go in a lab and concoct/steal some semen and label it Donald Trumps!

Old 10-31-2016, 07:35 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,378,980 times
Is it possible that this country will return to a time when elections were characterized by dignified debate rather than talk of grabbing body parts? I have never considered myself particularly prudish, but this is pushing the limits of what I find tolerable.

Old 10-31-2016, 07:46 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,054,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
You do realize that Bill raped Monica right?
No....whatever gave you that idea?

Old 10-31-2016, 07:55 PM

39,231 posts, read 27,623,465 times
I think Monica raped Bill.

Old 11-01-2016, 05:50 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,908,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Because most people are just party lemmings.
Some....but for the women who value abortion above else, the question then becomes WHY they do so....

Old 11-01-2016, 06:34 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,378,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Some....but for the women who value abortion above else, the question then becomes WHY they do so....
Abortion rights are a big issue for me, because although I never imagined that I would need one, I found myself at twenty-one weeks sitting in a pediatric neurologist's office, learning that the pregnancy my husband and I had desperately wanted was doomed. Nothing prepares you to hear that kind of news. You and many others seem to believe that only women you can write off as promiscuous will ever need to terminate a pregnancy, and it prevents you from seeing that abortion rights need to be protected. As for me, I am unequivocally and unapologetically pro-choice, so a politician who threatens to overturn Roe v. Wade and, horrifyingly, punish women for abortion will never get my vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies