Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 07:49 AM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
but not guys like Trump......

It's simple. Whenever a guy like Bill Clinton does something offensive towards women, they are not going to get hammered by most women (witness his whole career). That's because he's in favor of abortion.
Ever since women's liberation, when it became "okay" for women to engage in unfettered sex, they have needed abortion as an option (dude doesn't always wrap it). In fact, unfettered sex has become pretty much the most important thing in many women's lives.
So as long as you say you'll protect THAT "right", you can get away with anything.

Most women support significant restrictions on abortion and a majority would outlaw almost all abortions.

Abortion | Gallup Historical Trends

Common State Abortion Restrictions Spark Mixed Reviews | Gallup

NEXT!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2016, 10:19 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
but not guys like Trump......

It's simple. Whenever a guy like Bill Clinton does something offensive towards women, they are not going to get hammered by most women (witness his whole career). That's because he's in favor of abortion.
Ever since women's liberation, when it became "okay" for women to engage in unfettered sex, they have needed abortion as an option (dude doesn't always wrap it). In fact, unfettered sex has become pretty much the most important thing in many women's lives.
So as long as you say you'll protect THAT "right", you can get away with anything.
You do realize that women engaged in unfettered sex before the women's liberation movement and that the need for abortion goes back to ancient times.

Old 11-01-2016, 10:24 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
OP, it isn't JUST the abortion issue. Feminists self-identify as liberals, and by embracing that concept, to a large extent they embrace the "group think" of the liberal position. Bill Clinton raped, sexually assaulted and sexually harassed females throughout his career, but because he is identified as a liberal he gets a pass. Ted Kennedy did all the above and actually KILLED a woman and didn't care enough to tell anyone. Instead he hid what he did. Even when found out-women loved him...because he's a liberal.

Old 11-01-2016, 10:48 AM

13,305 posts, read 7,875,111 times
Liberalism are algae, which can tend to suffocate eukaryotic life forms.

I have found that eating liberalae can be very nutritional, such as my favorite, cool pond scum soup with kelp salad tossed with bits of fish.

My food choices help to keep bodies of water, healthy.

I'm, like, a healthy body of water, myself.

I eat liberal women for their fishy aroma.

http://www.livescience.com/54979-what-are-algae.html

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 11-01-2016 at 10:57 AM..

Old 11-01-2016, 11:54 AM

13,305 posts, read 7,875,111 times
AVOID TOXIC FOOD.

I avoid food from the Pacific Ocean, which is about as toxic as Chernobyl farm food.

It's dangerous to mix radiation with GMO - Don't eat it!

Germany and Russia should be kept apart.

Old 11-01-2016, 12:09 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,908,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
You do realize that women engaged in unfettered sex before the women's liberation movement and that the need for abortion goes back to ancient times.
Lol....one of the funniest posts I have ever read.
You're right: women's lib changed nothing......

Old 11-01-2016, 12:11 PM

997 posts, read 938,043 times
I don't like Bill either. I don't approve of his behavior but he is not as offensive as Trump. His words are blatant and unapologetic sexual harrassment of half the country. Bill didn't do that. I am not defending him. He got in big trouble over the Monica Lewinski affair. How much did that fiasco cost the taxpayers.

Bill gets no free pass. Trump gets no free pass.

Bill is not running for president of the United States. He will be first man and it will be his job to make fashion statements. Everybody will have to wait and see what Bill will be wearing this season.

Hillary is running for president. She is not a rapist. Whatever else you might say about her, she isn't a vulgarian.

Someone from Australia used that term to describe Trump. As usual, we are the laughing stocks of the entire world.

Old 11-01-2016, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
OP, it isn't JUST the abortion issue. Feminists self-identify as liberals, and by embracing that concept, to a large extent they embrace the "group think" of the liberal position. Bill Clinton raped, sexually assaulted and sexually harassed females throughout his career, but because he is identified as a liberal he gets a pass. Ted Kennedy did all the above and actually KILLED a woman and didn't care enough to tell anyone. Instead he hid what he did. Even when found out-women loved him...because he's a liberal.
"Liberalism" is just a vague term for many women.....when you break it down, what animates them is having that "escape option" for unfettered sex (ie abortion).

Old 11-01-2016, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronicka View Post
I don't like Bill either. I don't approve of his behavior but he is not as offensive as Trump. His words are blatant and unapologetic sexual harrassment of half the country. Bill didn't do that. I am not defending him. He got in big trouble over the Monica Lewinski affair. How much did that fiasco cost the taxpayers.

Bill gets no free pass. Trump gets no free pass.

Bill is not running for president of the United States. He will be first man and it will be his job to make fashion statements. Everybody will have to wait and see what Bill will be wearing this season.

Hillary is running for president. She is not a rapist. Whatever else you might say about her, she isn't a vulgarian.

Someone from Australia used that term to describe Trump. As usual, we are the laughing stocks of the entire world.
Bill got a pass. He finished two terms. He is extraordinarily rich now, from giving speeches post-presidency. He is also about to become First Spouse.
That's getting a pass.
(By the way and as an aside, did you ever hear the audio of Hillary laughing about getting the child rapist off with a slap on the wrist...when she was practicing law??? Worse than "vulgarity", perhaps???....)

Old 11-01-2016, 12:30 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,374,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post

"women engaged is unfettered sex...."That's a laugh.

I think i finally know the difference between feminists and egalitarians. Feminists are for equality just like egalitarians. The difference is feminists are delusional and ignore hard evidence of reality.

Its real easy to work this all out. Simply compare homosexual hot tub and foam parties to lesbian bed death.

Now of course with rock stars, then women finally do come close to unfettered male sexual appetites. It might even be more. Women can also be very into it in committed relationships. Sometime the man can 't keep up. Women are simply fettered by the fact that there is a limited amount of men worth sleeping with just for sex as compared to women.

Ashly Madison was found to be full of men. Its simple economics, sperm is cheap and eggs involve a multi year ordeal with third trimester , lactation and all that crap. However economics is not exactly a strong point with most of the women I have met.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies