Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 12:35 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,378,980 times

Advertisements

I will repeat again that women do not have abortions because they want unfettered sex. People like me have abortions, but you don't want to deal with me, because as a married, monogamous woman who had the misfortune to conceive a fetus affected by a profound birth defect, I don't fit your paradigm and you can't just dismiss me as a ****. But I AM the type of woman who needs her right to abortion protected, and I will never, ever support a politician who would seek to punish women who find themselves in the darkest, most hopeless moment of their lives or the health care providers who compassionately and expertly care for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2016, 12:40 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Lol....one of the funniest posts I have ever read.
You're right: women's lib changed nothing......
Maybe you should work on your reading and/or comprehension skills. I did not say women's lib did not change anything. It legalized contraceptives and abortion. Because prior to, during and after the woman's liberation movement women engaged in unfettered sexual relations and were in need of abortions.

Whats funny is the belief that It cause unfettered sexual relations and abortions, those things already existed.

Old 11-01-2016, 12:44 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
"women engaged is unfettered sex...."That's a laugh.

I think i finally know the difference between feminists and egalitarians. Feminists are for equality just like egalitarians. The difference is feminists are delusional and ignore hard evidence of reality.

Its real easy to work this all out. Simply compare homosexual hot tub and foam parties to lesbian bed death.

Now of course with rock stars, then women finally do come close to unfettered male sexual appetites. It might even be more. Women can also be very into it in committed relationships. Sometime the man can 't keep up. Women are simply fettered by the fact that there is a limited amount of men worth sleeping with just for sex as compared to women.

Ashly Madison was found to be full of men. Its simple economics, sperm is cheap and eggs involve a multi year ordeal with third trimester , lactation and all that crap. However economics is not exactly a strong point with most of the women I have met.
Aw honey, just because you don't get any loving doesn't meanwomen dont engage in unfettered sex.

Old 11-01-2016, 12:47 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,912,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Both are serial cheaters.

Unlike Trump, Bill Clinton does not have a long track record of publicly degrading women.

Unlike Trump, Bill Clinton has not given permission to a man to refer to his daughter a piece of ass or remarked about the breast size of the daughter.

Trump has spent his entire adult life creating and sustaining an image as a playboy. He tries too hard and is obviously very insecure.

Both have entered the " old goat" stage of life.

I am not voting for Trump or Hillary because both have unprecedented conflicts of interest.
Well, since you're not voting for either one I will give you a pass and not respond to your post.
A non vote for crooked hillary is better than nothing.. At least you aren't voting for corruption in government..

Old 11-01-2016, 01:56 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,908,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Maybe you should work on your reading and/or comprehension skills. I did not say women's lib did not change anything. It legalized contraceptives and abortion. Because prior to, during and after the woman's liberation movement women engaged in unfettered sexual relations and were in need of abortions.

Whats funny is the belief that It cause unfettered sexual relations and abortions, those things already existed.
LOL
"Let it all hang out, baby!!"
"If it it feels good, do it!!"
"Free love!"

Good times, good times.....

Old 11-01-2016, 02:14 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,799 times
Quote:
but not guys like Trump......

It's simple. Whenever a guy like Bill Clinton does something offensive towards women, they are not going to get hammered by most women (witness his whole career). That's because he's in favor of abortion.
Ever since women's liberation, when it became "okay" for women to engage in unfettered sex, they have needed abortion as an option (dude doesn't always wrap it). In fact, unfettered sex has become pretty much the most important thing in many women's lives.
So as long as you say you'll protect THAT "right", you can get away with anything.
Bill is just such a charmer. In ways a snake who will move this way and that, all while staying so close to the ground to avoid being detected , he knows fully well could damage his country boy with a brain for the books persona.

Trump is that guy who means well, but lacks the verbal skills to articulate his ideas well. Stubborn till the end while Bill is obsequious to a fault.

Essentially, many women liked Bill as they felt they could change him and he was open for it. Were they ever so wrong?. Part of the Bill Clinton allure, being all things to all people. The country boy soft words and the faux naivete were seductive to female voters for quite some time. I have a distinct impression some sensible women are starting to see right through him and his glib and oily ways.

Old 11-01-2016, 02:25 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,908,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Bill is just such a charmer. In ways a snake who will move this way and that, all while staying so close to the ground to avoid being detected , he knows fully well could damage his country boy with a brain for the books persona.

Trump is that guy who means well, but lacks the verbal skills to articulate his ideas well. Stubborn till the end while Bill is obsequious to a fault.

Essentially, many women liked Bill as they felt they could change him and he was open for it. Were they ever so wrong?. Part of the Bill Clinton allure, being all things to all people. The country boy soft words and the faux naivete were seductive to female voters for quite some time. I have a distinct impression some sensible women are starting to see right through him and his glib and oily ways.
True-- to the naive, shallow women Slick Willie WAS a very charming "winner". (And still is, per all recent reports).
But to the sharp, experienced feminists, that card didn't play as well. It all boiled down to ABORTION and sex for them.....just not sex with Slick Willie.
(To the lesbian feministas, of course, the sex appeal aspect of Slick Willie meant nothing).

Old 11-01-2016, 04:24 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,576,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
No....whatever gave you that idea?
Monica was not in any position to give consent as the President was in a position of authority.

Old 11-01-2016, 04:30 PM

18,403 posts, read 19,031,744 times
Quote:
True-- to the naive, shallow women Slick Willie WAS a very charming "winner". (And still is, per all recent reports).
But to the sharp, experienced feminists, that card didn't play as well. It all boiled down to ABORTION and sex for them.....just not sex with Slick Willie.
(To the lesbian feministas, of course, the sex appeal aspect of Slick Willie meant nothing).

completely absurd

Old 11-01-2016, 06:32 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,930,214 times
Quote:
I'm not a woman but I KNOW some....even some black ones (here, I am toying with you....)
It would be pretty difficult NOT to know some women, even, dare I say, black ones Pretty darn astonishing

What would be really surprising is if the obsession with black folks was magically replaced by an obsession with female folks of every shade of the rainbow when we have our first female American President
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies