Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2016, 09:53 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,054,775 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
The word means not encumbered, burdened or slowed. Free!!
So, you want all women to have inhibited sex......never fully enjoying it because they always have to worry about the threat of unwanted pregnancy.

......and in the same breath, all men want a woman who is willing to enthusiastically engage in sex at the drop of a hat.

Women are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

At 63, I no longer have to worry about pregnancy, even so, I will NEVER vote for a candidate that wants to deny a woman the right to choose. {I am also heterosexual and I will NEVER vote for a candidate who wants to roll back LGBT rights.}

Women no longer have to worry about an unintended pregnancy derailing their lives and I will always vote to keep it that way.

The sad fact is, no matter which method of birth control a woman chooses, even sterilization, there is always a chance she could get pregnant.....and when that happens, she should have the choice to abort....to make medical decisions concerning her health without government interference, just like men do.

You see, I believe in small government in the TRUE sense, unlike Republicans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2016, 10:07 AM

28,922 posts, read 30,284,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Both are serial cheaters.

Unlike Trump, Bill Clinton does not have a long track record of publicly degrading women.

Unlike Trump, Bill Clinton has not given permission to a man to refer to his daughter a piece of ass or remarked about the breast size of the daughter.

Trump has spent his entire adult life creating and sustaining an image as a playboy. He tries too hard and is obviously very insecure.

Both have entered the " old goat" stage of life.

I am not voting for Trump or Hillary because both have unprecidented conflicts of interest.
Do you think, Bill Clinton along with other Presidents, like Kennedy, and I love Kennedy, didn't feel and talk amongst the guys about women, like Trump did? Come on????

I'm sorry, but American's live in a bubble....really....and Especially Bill Clinton....
Why my God, did you ever watch the video clip the way marilyn monroe got up in front of all those people and sang that sexy "Happy Birthday" to JFK???????

And Bill, it was rumored that he even snuck Streisand into the white house?

a man is a man, regardless, and there are not many men who don't talk like that when they are together, or they're having their bachalor parties. And no husband will ever admit that to his wife.

I worked with men...all men, and growing up a lot of my friends were boys...I know how they talk and think...

Geeze Louise...we've got so so many problems in this country and your buying the Media's crap....

Men Brag, and especially Trump....you don't think Obama, doesn't brag...did you ever see clips of him looking or talking to other women and his wife giving them dagers?

Please.

was it right what Trump said, heck no, however, how the heck old was he when he said most of that stuff?

11 years ago and longer....when they show the commercials on TV, it makes me sick, b/c those pictures are from years, ago....

Old 11-03-2016, 10:09 AM

28,922 posts, read 30,284,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
So, you want all women to have inhibited sex......never fully enjoying it because they always have to worry about the threat of unwanted pregnancy.

......and in the same breath, all men want a woman who is willing to enthusiastically engage in sex at the drop of a hat.

At 63, I no longer have to worry about pregnancy, even so, I will NEVER vote for a candidate that wants to deny a woman the right to choose. {I am also heterosexual and I will NEVER vote for a candidate who wants to roll back LGBT rights.}

Women no longer have to worry about an unintended pregnancy derailing their lives and I will always vote to keep it that way.

The sad fact is, no matter which method of birth control a woman chooses, even sterilization, there is always a chance she could get pregnant.....and when that happens, she should have the choice to abort....to make medical decisions concerning her health without government interference, just like men do.

You see, I believe in small government in the TRUE sense, unlike Republicans.
I think the government should stay out of the bedrooms of Americans and leave them alone....
This shouldn't be a governmental decision....that is between the individual and their God and should be kept very privet.

I don't approve of abortion, but it's not my business nor should it be the governments.

Old 11-03-2016, 10:21 AM

13,305 posts, read 7,875,111 times
Whosoever licks Slick is a passifist.

A Monican.

They are the known Monicafiers of Bill Clinton.

By extension to/of Hillary, Hillarian feminists.

Devotion is essential to the cause.

The election of Hillary would passify the C_untry.

Actually, a concockshun, t'has wut!

Feminists catastrait their Weiners.

Hillary is a feminastist.

Huma evades her stoning.

She is a purvasion, per se, unperportedly.

She persways, on order.

Don't let the lest of you be purswayded.

CLAIMER: I dook ethics at school.

Old 11-03-2016, 12:37 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,908,758 times
Quote:

I already gave the definition of unfettered, and you ignored it. "Having to worry about.....(this that or the other thing)" is by its very definition the opposite of unfettered.

Old 11-03-2016, 01:46 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,054,775 times
Quote:
I already gave the definition of unfettered, and you ignored it. "Having to worry about.....(this that or the other thing)" is by its very definition the opposite of unfettered.

"not encumbered, burdened or slowed"

Worry is most certainly a burden.

Unless you have never worried about anyone or anything in your entire life you should understand that.

For example:

Your loved one is sick and in the hospital.

Could you go to a ball game and enjoy yourself just as much as if they weren't?

For most people, the answer would be no, because their mind would always be drifting back to that loved one.

You just found out you are losing your job.

Could you spend an evening out and enjoy it as much as if you weren't?

For most people, no, their mind would keep drifting back to their predicament.

Old 11-03-2016, 06:04 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
He comes across as bragging, full of himself, part of the 'old boys network' who can't understand why people get offended when he says offensive things. Also, he tends to marry models that are obviously only there as "eye-candy".
He also doesn't like it when a woman can do something that he can't. He's probably a good mentor to women in his businesses and good re promoting them based on merit, but those are to roles that he has already played, things that he has already done. During one interview with his first wife Ivana, she described a ski trip that they took. They were on the slopes and she launched off a mogul or a small makeshift jump (can't remember which) and did, IIRC, a 360. He knew he couldn't do that so he made his way quickly down to the bottom of the slope, took his skis off, walked off in a huff into the lodge, and didn't come out for the rest of the day.

Quote:
Again, abortion has nothing to do with it. Remember, Trump used to be pro-abortion, and he was just as sexist back then as he is now.
Yep.

Old 11-03-2016, 06:30 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,908,758 times
Quote:
"not encumbered, burdened or slowed"

Worry is most certainly a burden.

Unless you have never worried about anyone or anything in your entire life you should understand that.

For example:

Your loved one is sick and in the hospital.

Could you go to a ball game and enjoy yourself just as much as if they weren't?

For most people, the answer would be no, because their mind would always be drifting back to that loved one.

You just found out you are losing your job.

Could you spend an evening out and enjoy it as much as if you weren't?

For most people, no, their mind would keep drifting back to their predicament.

Exactly...so if a woman has some worry about what might result from her having sex, then she is by definition fettered.
And we want FREE, FREE, FREE!!'

Old 11-03-2016, 09:05 PM

1,850 posts, read 1,139,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I think Monica raped Bill.
Can't rape the willing..............

Old 11-04-2016, 06:03 AM

2,813 posts, read 2,114,832 times
Quote:
I'm not the one who has attached value judgements to it.
I am simply pointing out that if unfettered sex is your primary interest in life, you will ALWAYS vote for the pro-abortion candidates, no matter what. Because you need an "escape clause".
If you are correct...Wouldn't that be equally true for male voters then?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies