Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2016, 04:28 PM

23,567 posts, read 17,245,407 times

Advertisements

But Cnn pew research says.....

"However, with support for gun liberties on the rise, overall gun ownership is declining"

NBC says....
"The number of Americans who live in a household with at least one gun is lower than it's ever been, according to a major American trend survey that finds the decline in gun ownership is paralleled by a reduction in the number of Americans who hunt"

msnbc says ....
"The number of Americans who live in a household with at least one gun is declining."

The NYT says...

"The gun ownership rate has fallen across a broad cross section of households since the early 1970s, according to data from the General Social Survey, a public opinion survey conducted every two years that asks a sample of American adults if they have guns at home, among other questions."

Propaganda machine at work to create a false narrative.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2016, 04:55 PM

2,309 posts, read 903,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
He admitted molesting women.
No he didn't. He said "they let you do it."

Old 11-24-2016, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
But Cnn pew research says.....

"However, with support for gun liberties on the rise, overall gun ownership is declining"

NBC says....
"The number of Americans who live in a household with at least one gun is lower than it's ever been, according to a major American trend survey that finds the decline in gun ownership is paralleled by a reduction in the number of Americans who hunt"

msnbc says ....
"The number of Americans who live in a household with at least one gun is declining."

The NYT says...

"The gun ownership rate has fallen across a broad cross section of households since the early 1970s, according to data from the General Social Survey, a public opinion survey conducted every two years that asks a sample of American adults if they have guns at home, among other questions."

Propaganda machine at work to create a false narrative.
After the elections who believes CNN anymore?

Old 11-24-2016, 05:04 PM

19,724 posts, read 10,138,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee 2A View Post
No he didn't. He said "they let you do it."
No, he said "grab them by the pu++y. And a bunch of women have said he molested them.

Old 11-24-2016, 06:17 PM

12,950 posts, read 13,355,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
Don't need to, Trump has made it okay for men to be just like him. Nothing like electing a president who we all know sexually assaults women.
Quote:
No, he said "grab them by the pu++y. And a bunch of women have said he molested them.
Sorry, but Bill Clinton, enabled by Hillary, neutralized that part of the litmus test.

And to anyone who has been paying attention the past decade, millions of women have been helping drive the movement for legal armed personal defense. It is quite empowering for them, and the shooting world has been encouraging them all along.

Old 11-24-2016, 08:16 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,640,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoPro View Post
Sorry, but Bill Clinton, enabled by Hillary, neutralized that part of the litmus test.

And to anyone who has been paying attention the past decade, millions of women have been helping drive the movement for legal armed personal defense. It is quite empowering for them, and the shooting world has been encouraging them all along.
Oh women have been the fastest growing section of the shooting community followed very closely by youth. Wo.en like Molly Smith and Julie Golob of team S&Ws set good examples. There's some hell on wheels women competitors in the circuit my son and I compete in with more showing up every meet.

We have two female instructor with the CCW class and there's a lot of up and coming female shooters in the youth division too. It's great to be a part of.

Old 11-24-2016, 08:19 PM

237 posts, read 245,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Oh women have been the fastest growing section of the shooting community followed very closely by youth. Wo.en like Molly Smith and Julie Golob of team S&Ws set good examples. There's some hell on wheels women competitors in the circuit my son and I compete in with more showing up every meet.

We have two female instructor with the CCW class and there's a lot of up and coming female shooters in the youth division too. It's great to be a part of.

My daughter's best friend is an avid shooter. She travels regularly with her sister to compete. Her parents have 2 gun safes bigger than me! I laugh when I see people say red necks and poor people have guns. Her parents are both real estate attorneys and have an elevator in their house. If you saw her you'd never think she had been anywhere near a gun in her life.

Old 11-24-2016, 08:22 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,740,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
It's also been my experience with CCW students that women are easier to train and more ...adept...and keeping a proper mindset.
Most of the female students I've worked with on up to serious (very) competitors have an easier time staying fluid under pressure. THAT is the single biggest asset to proper gun handling and shooting performance. Whether in sport or when it gets real. I'm no novice. Been doing the shooting game for a long time. And I've been roundly spanked on the competition course by tennage girls. A gal named Molly Smith comes to mind. One of team S&Ws youth (or was till she turned 18) team shooters. She and my son were range pals and a more impressive competitor would be hard to find.

I just love hearing that more and more women are refusing to be food for bipreds and the bipreds should take note. That ...unsuspecting and vulnerable...seeming prey may not be what they should even think about springing on.
Very good to hear! Some might think it harsh, but I'd rather that your serial rapist predator types or just folks who see women as an easy robbery target get a bullet for their troubles instead of just continuing to get away with it.

Old 11-24-2016, 09:42 PM

Quote:
He said that and also said "when you're a star they let you do it." As this full tape shows.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WhsSzIS84ks

And as far the women accusing President Trump there's no evidence. In fact a lot of them drop their suits and accusations since the election. BTW, even if you believe them do you believe the women accusing Bill Clinton?

Old 11-24-2016, 10:13 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,081,460 times
In ' 06 ivanka said if it was not her father she would carry mace around him,,, made news today .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies