Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2016, 04:12 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,900,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trix09 View Post
you have to call a spade a spade.

these are white trump supporters who think they can say whatever they want.

these whites will be put in there place as they continue to act out.

his base is whites like that.
#1, you don't know who this woman voted for, or even if she voted at all, you're just assuming, so let's keep that in mind.

#2. like I said before, these people were already out there long before Trump ever hit the scene. So what if they are Trump voters. what exactly does that prove? Trump didn't create them, and they were saying and doing stupid things long before Trump, and will continue to do so long after....

Old 12-23-2016, 04:17 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,702,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Should start a thread to post all the crazy things people do.
You can read tons of them over in the Relationships, Work and Employment, and Current Events forums. Even the Real Estate forum discusses what to do about crazy neighbors. Crazy behavior can be tied to all sorts of different topics. As far as the OP, not sure that this woman felt emboldened by trumpism, or was just stressed by the holidays. Maybe she's just an ignorant jerk all the time.

Old 12-23-2016, 04:21 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
The store is said to be planning on banning this woman. Good riddance, we don't need ignorant people like that making arses of themselves in public.

What started this? I believe a friend of the woman being serviced at the counter, walked up to her gave her some additional items to transact.

What's the big deal? I see this all the time, maybe a wife or husband will walk up and have a few additional items they want to transact. They're together, it's not cutting in line. And what's the need to engage in all the racist stereotyping and b.s.?

I'm sure some here will think what's the big deal and nothing wrong with what the woman was moaning about. I think that says a lot about these kinds of people.

"Go back where the f*** you come from": Shock racist rant as woman launches sickening tirade against shopper - Mirror Online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH0tko77Kb8
I hate that no one stood up for those women. And if that racist POS said, "I think everyone here feels the same way" I quickly correct her.

Old 12-23-2016, 04:22 AM

Quote:
There crazy all over. Here's another nut case. This lady's EBT card didn't work, she trashed the store.

Oh! Quick! Quick!

Make sure you find a minority acting crazy to prove there isn't a race issue in this country!

Old 12-23-2016, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Your post tells everyone reading it exactly who and what you are. Hateful. Agenda driven. Partisan. Overly simplistic in your argument. Overly generalizing in your observations. Snide and smarmy in a transparent attempt to punctuate your points.

No rational thinking and reasonable person can (or would) come to the defense of this despicable woman. She is what she is. A hateful POS. Unfortunately there are hateful POS all over this country. Not just white old ladies from Kentucky. But keep writing your useless crap on anonymous message boards if it helps you sleep better at night.
What did she say that was so bad?

Old 12-23-2016, 04:28 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,896,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trix09 View Post
you'd sacrifice yourself for your wife i assume, which means trump supporters going after your wife>hillary supporters going after you.
Since my wife has never encountered racism in 40 years and she depends on my paycheck it seems like the smart thing to do. I have never encountered a racist Trump supporter yet. Yes, I see them on videos along with dwarf bowling.

Old 12-23-2016, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
#1, you don't know who this woman voted for, or even if she voted at all, you're just assuming, so let's keep that in mind.

#2. like I said before, these people were already out there long before Trump ever hit the scene. So what if they are Trump voters. what exactly does that prove? Trump didn't create them, and they were saying and doing stupid things long before Trump, and will continue to do so long after....
For all of you who feel the same way, please reflect on the many, many, many videos ya'll have posted about supposed liberals. Such hits as people standing outside a welfare office saying they won't work, Obamaphones, fights in McDonalds, etc.

Doesn't feel so good to be lumped in with others and stereotyped, does it?

Old 12-23-2016, 04:47 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,896,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I hate that no one stood up for those women. And if that racist POS said, "I think everyone here feels the same way" I quickly correct her.
If that broad had said something like that to my wife she would have gotten more than an earful back. But, yes, I would have told that beech to shut the hell up.

Old 12-23-2016, 04:54 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
There crazy all over. Here's another nut case. This lady's EBT card didn't work, she trashed the store.
Correct. There are nasty people everywhere, and they aren't going anywhere. To make matters worse, every time someone behaves like this, people try to associate others to them, like yesterday with the Ivanka airplane incident people insisted all liberals act like the deranged gay man who argued with Ivanka (I believe you did that on that thread). No, they are not all like that, and not all white conservatives act like this woman in the store.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 12-23-2016 at 05:16 AM..

Old 12-23-2016, 05:14 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,179,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
These people were always out there, and everyone paid them exactly the amount of attention they deserved.... NONE.

But see, now, bringing attention to them is convenient to some people's narrative. There is political profit to be gained by shining a big, bright spotlight on every ignoramus hick out there and hash out every one of their suddenly important utterances.
Surely have been out there. No one is bringing attention to them. They are attention whoring. PERIOD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies