Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2016, 02:41 AM

983 posts, read 740,831 times

Advertisements

While it's not just Germany that hus suffered from the migrant crisis, she certainly was largely responsible for spearheading it and trying to pressure other governments in Europe to do as she did, ultimately leading to massive increase in crime; particularly rape and sexual assaults such as what happened in early this year and beyond and has tried to make it so that no one specifies those of a certain decent of people being disproportionately culpable for it.

To me, she has shown she cares about power more than all us, others, including other women be damned. Granted, the very fact they thought giving anyone that was raised in East Germany and took part of the inner workings during the CW era any kind of authority is absolutely insane in and of itself, but it amazes me she continually gets a pass, especially by feminists. Do you think she could really care less about the great increase of crimes that have been committed, and the women that have been raped by her actions? Personally, I don't think so at all, power is all that matters to her, everyone and everything else be damned.

To me, she is easily one of the worst most evil women to have ever existed and should be put on the same level as Elizabeth Bathory and hopefully when she dies has to spend eternity together burning in the deepest pits of hell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2016, 02:52 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,284,447 times
Whatever. She's Germany's problem, not ours. If they haven't tossed her by now, then i'll just assume that they like her and want her as their chancellor.

Her country, her problem. We Americans have a hard enough time running our own country with our dysfunctional political system.

Old 12-27-2016, 03:05 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,421,172 times
No politician cares about you.

Old 12-27-2016, 03:27 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,726,549 times
I don't think Merkel is "insane" simply because she was raised inside the DDR but I think it doe heavily influence her viewpoint of Germany, it's place in Europe, and the world. i.e. She's a globalist of the highest order who apparently doesn't understand there is unlimited demand for free accommodation from the overpopulated 3rd world looking to move to the 1st.

Old 12-27-2016, 04:01 AM

800 posts, read 509,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
and hopefully when she dies has to spend eternity together burning in the deepest pits of hell.
Agreed. And not just regular hell. Merkel deserves super hell, where the temperatures are cranked up a little higher, the demons more cruel, and the screaming of the damned is louder.

The thought police in Germany are in full strength, and the public, at least the ones that aren't totally brainwashed, are very frightened to state what is really on their minds. Theres been over 1 million new Islamic refugees in Germany in 2015 alone, and of those 1 million+, only 34,000 have landed jobs. The rest are collecting welfare off the native German citizens backs, and acting out, protesting, raping and assaulting. And yet this multiculturalism there is supposed to be a good thing?? Unreal. We need to pay attention to what is happening in Europe so that it doesn't happen here, at least to that degree. Trump is totally correct in his stance on these migrants and I hope he sticks to his word.

Old 12-27-2016, 07:37 AM

2,365 posts, read 2,845,859 times
Yes she doesnt care at all about her people & wanted to replace Germans with refugees. Europeans are too soft to rebel against anybody. So they are quietly accepting the abuse. She sold the EU to the oil rich countries so that their destabilized neighbors dont knock on their doors. I hope the native Europeans escape the invasion & migrate to other countries outside that continent. Their countries are gone for good. They have been spectacularly fooled by their greedy leaders. Too late even if the leaders are replaced in next elections. The invasion was successful so they cannot send back the refugees or train them to assimilate. Learn to live quietly under sharia rule or save yourself & get the hell out of there..

Old 12-27-2016, 07:43 AM

79,908 posts, read 44,336,218 times
She is Germany's problem. We have enough of our own to worry about.

Old 12-27-2016, 10:45 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,284,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambatown81 View Post
Agreed. And not just regular hell. Merkel deserves super hell, where the temperatures are cranked up a little higher, the demons more cruel, and the screaming of the damned is louder.

The thought police in Germany are in full strength, and the public, at least the ones that aren't totally brainwashed, are very frightened to state what is really on their minds. Theres been over 1 million new Islamic refugees in Germany in 2015 alone, and of those 1 million+, only 34,000 have landed jobs. The rest are collecting welfare off the native German citizens backs, and acting out, protesting, raping and assaulting. And yet this multiculturalism there is supposed to be a good thing?? Unreal. We need to pay attention to what is happening in Europe so that it doesn't happen here, at least to that degree. Trump is totally correct in his stance on these migrants and I hope he sticks to his word.
What do the German people think of Merkel?

Old 12-27-2016, 10:57 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,708,255 times
She is deluded by he same fantasy as Obama. Thinking and acting as if the world works according to the way they want it to. Denying reality and deceiving people to get them to accept and share the fantasy is going to fail in the end. Real people can't live in the realm of the fairy's.

Old 12-27-2016, 01:16 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,232,799 times
It's honestly tough to say. Only a decade or so, she has said multiculturalism is a failed policy that cannot work. In the past few years, she seems to have disagreed with that because we found that wasn't a progressive viewpoint, apparently. I believe she's running for re-election and softening her position on allowing migrants in. Could be by lying? Perhaps.

As for why she changed her position, again, that's sort of up in the air. Perhaps she just servers interests higher than her, as was the case with our esteemed Secretary Clinton. Maybe she's been blackmailed by those higher interests. Maybe she just genuinely messed up and really does want to soften her position to right some wrongs. That's for the German people to figure out. For their sake, I wish them luck in making the right decisions, whatever they may be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies