Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2017, 11:53 AM

34,941 posts, read 36,334,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pansori View Post
Poor Hillary was looking bad. Looked like she was sitting there and thinking how it should have been her giving a speech.
Probably thinking about how moronic that speech was. It was moronic, just like the new Moron in Chief.

Old 01-20-2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
That's all fine, but the double speak is a shared sin on both sides. Change out Republican for Democrat and it applies exactly the same.

The thing that is different this time around is that Trump is not a Republican, nor a modern Democrat. He reminds me more of JFK in philosophy and both JFK and Reagan in shock value to the elites.

Obama is flying off into the sunset... erm, rain.

Na na na na na
Na na na na na
Hey hey hey
...goodbye
Trump reminds you of JFK and Reagan?

Good grief, both of them are probably spinning in their graves at that whopper.

Old 01-20-2017, 11:54 AM

20,214 posts, read 20,990,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Why would one watch MSNBC?

What did it say?
I was scanning through the news networks just to see the different takes on the whole thing, morbid curiosity I guess.

Anyway, he was just spewing venom and twisting words and giving his own interpretation of President Trumps speech and his presidency, all 30 minutes of his presidency as of then. Called it Putinesque. Maddow is a total dirtbag.

Old 01-20-2017, 11:55 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,720,402 times
Diamond & Silk

http://media.breitbart.com/media/201...zeRender-1.jpg

Old 01-20-2017, 11:57 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,228,577 times
Watching the demonstrations in the street. Will they be able to safely run the parade.

Old 01-20-2017, 11:57 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,899,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
What tantrums? The ones Don the Con tweets every Sunday at 3am to whine because Alec Baldwin made fun of him again?

The poster simply observed and reported on his/her observations and made a very brief statement regarding them.

I didn't have a "tantrum" either, if you're referring to me.

I told you I thought you were rude because you were.

There are thousands of people at every inauguration. Most of the crowd at his were protesters, but spin it however you like if it makes you feel better.

I can "figure it out."

I just don't buy it.
Spin? Most of the crowd were protestors? What all five of them? The poster had an inaccurate and completely wrong observation which also equates to meaningless observation... you must really like Fake News cause everything you said so far has been a retarded lie... turn off the liberal tv it's affecting your understanding and comprehension..

Old 01-20-2017, 11:58 AM

7,743 posts, read 5,542,812 times
There are def more people protesting then were there for the inauguration. A truly sad day for the country

Old 01-20-2017, 11:58 AM

29,633 posts, read 14,769,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopalcholic View Post
Did you see that mug talk about sour grapes eww poor Bill

Not sure whom he was really staring at, but the look she gives him..LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1F8FBszGG8

Old 01-20-2017, 11:59 AM

7,743 posts, read 5,542,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
They'll claim "fake news", even when it is there, plain for ALL to see. I think we'll be seeing a lot of that the next 4 years.
Took two seconds, they are doing it already lol.

It must blow their mind that no one would show up to see the king get crowded

Old 01-20-2017, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I backed my DVR up to see some of the body language. Here's what I noticed.
  • Trump shook hands with someone by Barbara Bush, presumably George Bush.
  • He shooked the hands of the Obamas again.
  • Could not tell if he actually said anything to the Carters. They were surrounded by much larger people.
  • Most fascinating. Bill Clinton appeared to hold out his hand in expectation that he would get his hand shook by Trump, and Trump simply walked by them.
  • Ryan & McConnell seemed to be in a very good mood.
  • Bernie Sanders seemed to be quite disturbed. (He was not up there with the rest)
I doubt not shaking Clinton's hand was a strategic move. I'm sure he just got distracted. He's old.

Besides, it makes Clinton look far more willing to play well with others that he held out his hand than it does Trump that he didn't shake it.

You realize he's probably shook that man's hand dozens of times, right?

Trump may never have been a politician, but he's always been a rich douchebag who hung out around movers and shakers, donated money to get his way in regard to business-friendly policy, etc.

I think his whole "Washington Outsider" thing is just a schtick. As Trump would say "it played well during the campaign."

He'll never stick to it or the Republicans will turn on him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies