Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2017, 07:29 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,239,243 times

Advertisements

https://twitter.com/zbyronwolf/statu...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Both pictures taken at 12:15.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:30 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,914,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
If I were single and I was looking to hook up, yes.

Hell, if I were single, I'd go to a Nickelback concert if I thought it would get me laid.

I hate coffee, but in college I drank coffee every night for nearly two weeks with this one girl in order to be in position when she was ready to make the leap from hanging out to banging out.

This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry and George shanghai that limo.
What kind of woman are you trying to attract, lol?

This reminds me of that episode of It's Always Sunny In Philladelphia where Dennis was going to look for women at either a Pro-choice rally or a pro-life rally, and decided to go to the pro-choice rally because there would probably be more women there, only to find out that all the women on the pro-choice side were raging, men-hating feminists....

Old 01-21-2017, 07:31 PM

88,693 posts, read 85,050,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
The big problem or maybe not......these people for the most part are being offered free stuff and being paid.

Take that away and see how many show up! One thing to do something because you believe in it.....being paid to protest is that really protesting?
Really? Do you think people are going to believe this? Lame try, very lame.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:31 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,749,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerDude View Post
Sexist?

We have all heard Trump call male nasty and when he calls female nasty he gets called Sexist!

Isn't what you libs wants for him to treat broads equally? Well?

You libs are ****ed in the head.
He's a nasty person period. Vulgar, mean spirited and disturbingly cunning even though he's not deeply intelligent.
It's disturbing when he's abusive to men and it's disturbing when he's abusive to women.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:33 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,648,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
I am a trump voter ,a nationalist and right wing, but on social issues I am pro choice/ pro workers rights and environmentalist like alot of alt right people. I just hate how the left has hijacked these issues and the far left has taken over the Democrat party

Why does every environmental and pro choice/ pro worker person mean that you have to be grouped in with the whole black lives matter/anti white//pro islamic/ multicultural open border/ feminist/ globalist special interest groups that control the Democrat party?

These men hating hating feminists and celebrity idiots, black lives matters/ anti white radicals and riots, pro / islamic and multiculturalist , globalist open border types etc absolutely destroyed the democratic party nation wide.

This is the feminist/black/multiculturalist far left gift to the republican party

1-The Presidency

2-The Senate

3-The House

4-Majority of Governorships

5-Majority of State Legislatures

6-At least a generation of a conservative SCOTUS

Most right wing nationalist european groups are liberal on certain social issues like environmnetalism and choice but theyare anti -feminist/anti-multiculturalist (crime and terrorism) and against open border globalism
dude the dems are a centrist party, not left. It is a common mistake made by Americans because they don't realize just how extreme right the right has become.

To win elections Bill Clinton moved the dems to the center and embraces corps wall street etc.

Next time you feel things have moved left, look around the globe, review history.

The dems lost because they failed to move back left to their base ...

Old 01-21-2017, 07:34 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,575,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Just another misconception. When has there been this kind of historic march when any other republican won the presidency. The last protest of a republican president was Nixon because of the Vietnam war. In our current case this is more about the person than the party which you guys don't seem to understand.
They are being deliberately obtuse, I think.

OR they expect everyone else to buy into their fantasy that this vulgarian will be a good president. A small minded man who thinks only of himself and always has.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:35 PM

15,897 posts, read 6,362,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
No, the pussyhats emasculated them. We just said the obvious truth.
You're just jealous liberal men get all the action. it's a Harvard study so just squishy your face up, wave your finger and dispute it with the words banana, four, batman symbol.

http://thedailybanter.com/2013/11/ha...best-sex-life/

Old 01-21-2017, 07:36 PM

15,897 posts, read 6,362,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Real men can wear pink and beat the crap out of anyone who laughs at them.
I was attempting to sneak in a really off color joke.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:37 PM

7,529 posts, read 5,775,031 times
I can't wait until Trump eats all the young under 3 and makes them all stay home to cook and clean.

Old 01-21-2017, 07:39 PM

25,456 posts, read 9,845,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
"Women's March", but in reality it was a "we are mad because the candidate we wanted lost" march.

Exactly what are they protesting about? Trump has not done one single thing yet, he has been in office for one day. Protests are usually more effective when there is something specific they are actually protesting about, like a law.

It seems every group, from women groups, to Amnesty International, to Legalize It, to Free the Nipple, were out in force. Large crowds, but not difficult to get large crowds when the protests are being organized on a Saturday in cities that went for Hillary.
They are protesting the actions of a narcissitic bombastic nincompoop. They are protesting the mysogynistic, racist, divisive rhetoric that has been the flagship of the person and the campaign. They are protesting people being appointed to his cabinet who are the antithesis of the very offices that they are going to be holding. An education secretary who has never taught or held a position in education? An energy secretary who a few years ago wanted to dismantle the department? A man who talks about grabbing women by the pu**y and telling a shock jock that it's okay to call his daughter a piece of a**? What a pervert, talking like that about his own daughter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.