Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2017, 09:36 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,063,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Hillary enables her sexual predator of a husband for decades - yeah, I find that pretty revolting and personally as a woman, even offensive. Trump's BS comments - ridiculous and morally obtuse - well, talk is talk. Hillary actually stood by for decades while her philandering husband made a fool of himself and actually assaulted and abused women. And not only did she "stand by her man," she made excuses for him and threw other women under the bus in the process.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.dac9ac15342b

7 Times Hillary Clinton Threatened, Smeared and Targeted Women | Daily Wire

Yeah - I find that behavior a LOT more disgusting and hypocritical than anything Trump has said. Trump is a loud mouthed buffoon - Hillary is much more disturbing to me than Trump.
You did not include what happened with previous marriages. Hmm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2017, 09:37 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,944,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Didn't happen that way, KA. This was rehashed to death during the campaign. She never laughs over what happened to the girl--several years after the trial, talking about the first case she was ever assigned as a public defender in an interview, she laughs about the fact that the defendant passed a polygraph and said she will never believe them again.

Of course she knew the rape had happened--her client PLEADED GUILTY.

I don't care for Hillary Clinton, but there is no need to pass along false information like this.
I didn't say she laughed about the girl - I said she laughed about the case. And she did. She knew the man was guilty of raping that child, and yet she still threw that child right under the bus, and laughed about the man passing the polygraph test.

Disgusting.

So please don't twist my words into something I didn't say - there's no need to pass along false information, after all.

Old 01-24-2017, 09:37 PM

Quote:
It hasn't been debunked just because you don't believe it or don't want to believe it.

I revile Hillary because I think she is a horrible person and a terrible role model for women. I think we can as a nation do much better than Hillary as our first female President.

Your opinion is just that - an opinion - not worth one bit more (or less) than mine, by the way. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm less informed or guilty of a double standard.

I've said numerous times on this forum that I find Trump to be quite disgusting. I also happen to find Hillary Clinton to be disgusting as well, and as a woman, she makes my skin crawl absolutely as much as Trump does.
Why? Why you find hilly so offensive more than a trump ?

Old 01-24-2017, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I have a good overall opinion of Ivana for divorcing the Donald. I don't like him any more than I like Hillary Clinton. I just happen to think we had two very bad choices and I chose the lesser of the evils in my opinion. I really think they are both pretty awful people.

Old 01-24-2017, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
sorry Im lost....i only get the cheating husband part and no , I wouldnt ever accept it for any reason... I know lots who have though but more for security than anything else, Hilary didnt need security.. she was loaded, and if Id been her I wouldnt have been seen for dust.. and she could have moved on and kept her pride.... isnt this what all these protesters are on about too.. women power, well Hilary let them down..We have a female PM and I think thats great, no problems there but youve lost me with the rest of your post. either Im tired or just dont get it.
Some just commited to their marriage, and truth be told more than will admit stay in a bad marriage. The last 20 years all we have is single parents raising kids, not good either. My belief system is not hers, but as a woman I back her to stay with the fool, if that is what she wants!!! Now mr trump also cheated and did some other stuff while married, so he is no saint to compare to hilly! Sad when women have a double standard against the wife! If cheaters are wrong then trump wins!

Old 01-24-2017, 09:46 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I thought you were the people of staying out of the bedroom......or is it only this way, until you want to enter. Marriages and divorces happen, get use to it.....it is 2017!

Old 01-24-2017, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love boots. View Post
No, they make us look like stupid pigs because front and center are stupid people like Madonna and Ashley Judd and in the end they leave a pig mess behind. It doesn't make women look good and is a step backwards.
On my! Backwards. It is not! Wow :smack:

Old 01-24-2017, 09:49 PM

13,423 posts, read 9,955,563 times
Quote:
It hasn't been debunked just because you don't believe it or don't want to believe it.

I revile Hillary because I think she is a horrible person and a terrible role model for women. I think we can as a nation do much better than Hillary as our first female President.

Your opinion is just that - an opinion - not worth one bit more (or less) than mine, by the way. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm less informed or guilty of a double standard.

I've said numerous times on this forum that I find Trump to be quite disgusting. I also happen to find Hillary Clinton to be disgusting as well, and as a woman, she makes my skin crawl absolutely as much as Trump does.
I'm not re-litigating Hillary's case.

You quite obviously downplayed Trump's indiscretions while stating that Hillary is, in your OPINION, worse.

I admire your attempt to backtrack but it just proves the point that in a lot of people's eyes, boys will be boys but women will be vilified (jeez they don't even have to be the one that did it). Facts be damned. Or alternated.

In my opinion, of course.

Old 01-24-2017, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
I only vote for candidates I can 100% support.

And hey, I wish for the best. So far, he's done nothing that I really oppose.

But, at least I'm using my free-will to make the decision. Not go off obviously boring and biased propaganda.
Time.

Old 01-24-2017, 09:51 PM

I couldn't bear the thought of Bill Clinton living in the White House again. Ye gods - have mercy. I lived overseas while the Bill debacle was going on and for the first time in my life, I was embarrassed sometimes to be American. We were the laughing stock of Europe due to that idiot and his body fluids. Gak.

I kept thinking, "Hillary - don't keep taking this! You're a strong woman - tell that idiot husband of yours to hit the road!" But nope, all she did was continue to squirm and make excuses and insult the women he was constantly screwing around with (among other things, some of which were so embarrassing they made ME squirm!). I lost respect for her by the time his years in office FINALLY came to an end. In my opinion, she enabled him to continue abusing his power in order to continue her political career and reach her own goals. I think she knew that in spite of his narcissistic behavior, he had more charm and charisma in his little finger than she had in her entire pantsuit and she was willing to do whatever it took to keep him around to soften her public image and to further her own political goals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies